Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today? 2.0

Started by V M, January 06, 2015, 02:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

I was sitting in my room and could hear someone at my neighbor's door and thought... "Hmmm, he sounds angry"
Didn't really think much of it though because he tends to piss a lot of people off fairly regularly

So later on I decide to go check the mail and just walk around a bit, when I came back another neighbor was over there  freakin' out and asking what had happened

Turns out that whoever was there earlier was right pissed and knocked him and his place about a bit

I don't support violence, but I guess one of his hinky dealings caught up with him

Oh, almost forgot, he's the one I caught trying to nick my package yesterday
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 07, 2018, 07:51:15 PM
I was sitting in my room and could hear someone at my neighbor's door and thought... "Hmmm, he sounds angry"
Didn't really think much of it though because he tends to piss a lot of people off fairly regularly

So later on I decide to go check the mail and just walk around a bit, when I came back another neighbor was over there  freakin' out and asking what had happened

Turns out that whoever was there earlier was right pissed and knocked him and his place about a bit

I don't support violence, but I guess one of his hinky dealings caught up with him

"The arm of the Universe is long but it eventually bends towards Justice!" MLK
or

Karma is a Bitch!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: V M on February 07, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

I was going to ask that! I wonder if you're not the only one that caught him stealing their packages!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

V M

I don't know what he did on that one but the guy was having none of it

- V M
  •  

Faith

I was admonished by my wife for leaving a curling iron plugged in, my bad :(
She prefaced it with: Alright Ms Faith, .... :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Sinead

I made the mistake of coming our way too soon on Facebook, I haven't even told work that I'm trans yet (I don't have anyone from work on Facebook). I intend to inform my manager that I'm questioning my gender.

Although I no longer have to hide anything from anyone anymore, I know feel under more pressure to begin presenting female (at least outside of work) as soon as possible, however, I need laser therapy on my face, I need to learn make-up (both of which I'm intending to do this week), I also need a girl's wardrobe and a human hair wig, the one I have at the moment is synthetic and is in a bit of a state.

Anxious much!
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

I have realized that I am tired of being along I so want some one that loves me for me and that I can love for them. I was told by the last girl that I was with that I would just touch her and she would be happy apparently it was how I touched her and where. The reason I knew how and where to touch her is the same spots I want some one to touch me there. So I did not really want to find anyone yet but I realize that I do need someone in my life and not to shut down any possibilities that a relationship could happen
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 12, 2018, 09:44:29 AM
I have realized that I am tired of being along I so want some one that loves me for me and that I can love for them. I was told by the last girl that I was with that I would just touch her and she would be happy apparently it was how I touched her and where. The reason I knew how and where to touch her is the same spots I want some one to touch me there. So I did not really want to find anyone yet but I realize that I do need someone in my life and not to shut down any possibilities that a relationship could happen

TransStrong - March On!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

My car is fixed just the battery and it was $250 for the battery so could be worse
  •  

Cassi

Happy and sad.

Well, yesterday, I started going thru my closet to bag up my "man" clothes for donation.  I've been wearing fem gray tennis shoes and pants for a month now and have gotten rid of my male undies and quite a few pairs of levis, suites, etc.

Just keeping a few items in case I have to present man.  The few who know me tell me that I've morphing (lack of a better word) into being more female but I don't see it yet.

On one hand I'm happy that I am more comfortable in women's clothes and on the other hand feel awkward getting rid of the bulk of my male attire.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on February 12, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
Happy and sad.

Well, yesterday, I started going thru my closet to bag up my "man" clothes for donation.  I've been wearing fem gray tennis shoes and pants for a month now and have gotten rid of my male undies and quite a few pairs of levis, suites, etc.

Just keeping a few items in case I have to present man.  The few who know me tell me that I've morphing (lack of a better word) into being more female but I don't see it yet.

On one hand I'm happy that I am more comfortable in women's clothes and on the other hand feel awkward getting rid of the bulk of my male attire.

yes it is hard I still have a few things nike sweat shirts and sweat pants that I kept because I can not get rid of them.
  •  

Christy Lee

Last night i was browsing on my phone and i saw this picture of a guy seeing himself as a women in the mirror and it read ITS OK to be an individual

i teared up abit
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

TonyaW

My wife unbuttoned my top.......but only because she didn't believe I wasn't wearing a padded bra. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sinead

:) - I've nearly got all of the make-up I need, primer, powder, foundation, concealer
:( - it's not cheap, £67 for my Bobbi Brown concealer & powder
  •  

rainification

The sole of the converse I've been wearing for two years totally came off while I was trying to land a kickflip...at least it means I can get new shoes finally!! Also, I can't hit all the high notes I used to be able to which sucks because I can't sing all the songs I used to be able to but I'm able to sing and speak in most of the male tenor range pre T which is really exciting!!
"Sometimes the goal isn't to not be terrified but to be terrified and keep going anyways." -Freezing Paint

Coming out to parents on 03-14-2018
  •  

Cassi

I'm happy because my niece is coming to visit for a week and the Twin Sisters have begun to show, last night it felt as if a 2/3's size golf ball had been stuck under the aerolas and today the aerolas are puffy.

Unhappy because niece isn't here yet and the Twin Sisters come and go :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •