Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today? 2.0

Started by V M, January 06, 2015, 02:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allison S

Guys noticing and staring at me. But I think I've been getting a lot more (than usual for me) food at dominos lately. I think they know my name now because he was like "Rae?" (I go by this when I order food lol) like we were friends and had met before. I do get food there a lot but that's the first time I saw him. It was like 3am at the time too though (only person ordering)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Allison S on March 13, 2018, 03:08:58 PM
Guys noticing and staring at me. But I think I've been getting a lot more (than usual for me) food at dominos lately. I think they know my name now because he was like "Rae?" (I go by this when I order food lol) like we were friends and had met before. I do get food there a lot but that's the first time I saw him. It was like 3am at the time too though (only person ordering)

Curious and curiouser......
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

•  

KathyLauren

Electrolysis.

Happy because I'm another couple of hundred hairs closer to my goal.  Unhappy, because it hurt like hell, and it's taking forever.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Allison S on March 13, 2018, 04:40:38 PM
Why? Lol

3AM and the only guy is someone who calls you by your name.  Unless there was a Pizza Anon meeting in the area :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

I thought about doing something about my pizza addiction, but I know I'm too weak
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 13, 2018, 06:09:27 PM
I thought about doing something about my pizza addiction, but I know I'm too weak

Darn you VM!!!!!!
You remembered I had posted I had 4 pizzas in the freezer the other day and now there's 3 and soon to be 2!

Revenge is a Pizza Best Served With Anchovies!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Cassi on March 13, 2018, 06:33:54 PM
Darn you VM!!!!!!
You remembered I had posted I had 4 pizzas in the freezer the other day and now there's 3 and soon to be 2!

Revenge is a Pizza Best Served With Anchovies!

Not on my watch
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Opening my mail today... both Happy and Unhappy letters...
.....   Hmmm, a thank you card, and then some bills.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 13, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

Male/Mail can be sooooooooooooooo depressing, one in being one or working on not being one and the other bills.  Unless of course the Mail Mail brings you Happy Pills :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 13, 2018, 08:28:18 PM

I keep getting credit card offers for some guy who's long gone, and never coming back.  ;D
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Sarah_P on March 13, 2018, 09:12:58 PM
I keep getting credit card offers for some guy who's long gone, and never coming back.  ;D

I HATE that. They go into the trash with prejudice. Often in little pieces. Then they go to the burn pit. And the ashes are ground up and fed to the honey badgers. After they've been run through that they're put in a paper bag and left on the sender's doorstep on fire.

Not that  bitter or anything.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Sarah_P on March 13, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

You just gave me an amazing idea for a murder mystery. Someone who kills someone of the opposite gender, then takes their place as them post transition. It's like the talented Mr. Ripley but trans!
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Allison S

The subway in nyc. It gets me to where I gotta go but people can be real jerks

•  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 15, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
I HATE that. They go into the trash with prejudice. Often in little pieces. Then they go to the burn pit. And the ashes are ground up and fed to the honey badgers. After they've been run through that they're put in a paper bag and left on the sender's doorstep on fire.

Not that  bitter or anything.

Stephanie

LOL!! I was tempted to burn them, but didn't. But now that you've given me the idea....

Quote from: Roll on March 15, 2018, 07:16:29 PM
You just gave me an amazing idea for a murder mystery. Someone who kills someone of the opposite gender, then takes their place as them post transition. It's like the talented Mr. Ripley but trans!

I'd read that!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Roll on March 15, 2018, 07:16:29 PM
Or an even creepier "Mrs. Doubtfire". Why not? It's at least been a couple of days since anyone dipped into the "transwomen are crazy serial killers" well. We need to be accepted before those kinds of movies are acceptable again. Give it a century and make it a "holo-vision".

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Dee Marshall on March 16, 2018, 06:14:16 AM
Or an even creepier "Mrs. Doubtfire". Why not? It's at least been a couple of days since anyone dipped into the "transwomen are crazy serial killers" well. We need to be accepted before those kinds of movies are acceptable again. Give it a century and make it a "holo-vision".

Heck, do a trans parody of Alice in Wonderland.  Drink Me T, Eat Me E, etc...................   
The Mad Hatter could be a pimp :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Cassi on March 16, 2018, 01:55:07 PM
Heck, do a trans parody of Alice in Wonderland.  Drink Me T, Eat Me E, etc...................   
The Mad Hatter could be a pimp :)
Not a pimp. "The Mad Hatter's T Party" wouldn't make any sense.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Dee Marshall on March 16, 2018, 02:57:43 PM
Not a pimp. "The Mad Hatter's T Party" wouldn't make any sense.

Good point Dee!

And funny too.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •