Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Both Happy and Unhappy at the Same Time Today? 2.0

Started by V M, January 06, 2015, 02:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DawnOday

Spending the day in the hospital with congestive heart failure again. Being alive when I woke up. My family gathering around me in the hospital room. I have told everyone I encounter I am transgender. So far nobody cares. Even being in a catholic hospital.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

SueNZ

Quote from: DawnOday on April 07, 2018, 05:14:27 PM
Spending the day in the hospital with congestive heart failure again. Being alive when I woke up. My family gathering around me in the hospital room. I have told everyone I encounter I am transgender. So far nobody cares. Even being in a catholic hospital.
Hope you're feeling better and this bout is coming right. You are an awesome person and a very positive influence. My thoughts and feelings are with you.
Hugs Sue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Treat life's difficult times as if they are normal moments, this makes the normal and special ones even more fantastic.
  •  

DawnOday

Thank you dear. Once I took the lasix and pee'd my brains out . All was well again. It's just scary not being able to breath. Thanks for the kind words. I am really not the ass I portrayed in my male form. Thank goodness. It really has made a difference in my life finally coming out.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Cassi

Hi Dawn,

So glad you woke up in the hospital, not glad you were in the hospital, sad about that, but glad, well hopefully you know what I mean.

Your comment about not breathing and how frightening it is hit home.  I think I was in my late 30's when I awoke to not being able to breathe.  It scared the crap out of me and over the years it would happen every so often.

I later found out it was sleep apnea but at the time couldn't handle the restrictions of the large mask.  I did make sure that there were no nails or other things on the wall next to my side of the bed and taught or reinforced myself to remember to relax as I slammed my back into the wall to push air out and gather it in.  For 2 year now I have a CPAP machine which has resulted in no further need to body slam myself.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Well after 4 years my 24 thousand dollar debt with the C.R.A. is close to be paid off and I will be aloud to change my name finally  what a pain in the A$$
  •  

Cassi

Wow!!!  That much money owed to the Canadian Rifle Association???????
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on April 08, 2018, 08:40:12 PM
Wow!!!  That much money owed to the Canadian Rifle Association???????

Lol no Canadian Revenue Agency our version of IRS (the Tax man)
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 08, 2018, 08:45:02 PM
Lol no Canadian Revenue Agency our version of IRS (the Tax man)

Oooooooooooooooooooooh, so you didn't buy $25,000 in guns!!!!  I C
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on April 08, 2018, 08:48:59 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooooh, so you didn't buy $25,000 in guns!!!!  I C

No, not in to guns and Canada has laws and gun control it would not be worth it for me. but on the other hand paying the Tax man was not worth it either .
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 08, 2018, 08:52:53 PM
No, not in to guns and Canada has laws and gun control it would not be worth it for me. but on the other hand paying the Tax man was not worth it either .

Well, glad you're getting outta that mess :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

Wow Natalie, that must be such a relief. That was a lot of money!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

V M

My life is so bizzare sometimes

I have a friend who happens to be a girl but she's pretty busy with work and has a kid - She comes over now and then and I usually cook her some dinner and we'll watch TV and snuggle and kiss a bit but I don't really see things going much further than that - She's rather pretty and easy going, actually seems to like the fact that I have breasts and encourages me to dress and critiques my look

Another time she brought another girl with her and they wanted me to play guitar while they made out

On her last visit we took a shower together, we didn't have sex and I felt a bit awkward but it felt good just being together

I'm not sure what to think of it all but I've been invited to a "Girls Night" thing - Wondering if I should go or not
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Sarah_P

Had another 2 hours of electrolysis. Got a LOT cleared off!
It also hurt worse than ever!!! Something psychologically making it feel worse when I've got my neck stretched out & getting a needle poked into it...
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Jessica

Today I found a "splendid" lip color that is perfect for me, but after one use the applicator broke!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Well off work for 3 days vacation time Thursday I have a 6 hour drive to my endocrinologist appointment there and back and Gas price just pumped 19 cent per freak-en liter. 100 liter tank is like $140 to fill Just my luck. Well could be worse I should be happy that I can go to my appointment and that I am donating money to the billionaires that own the oil and the government taxes as we all know they need the money more than we do................................  Sorry for the sarcasm
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 10, 2018, 10:30:51 PM
Well off work for 3 days vacation time Thursday I have a 6 hour drive to my endocrinologist appointment there and back and Gas price just pumped 19 cent per freak-en liter. 100 liter tank is like $140 to fill Just my luck. Well could be worse I should be happy that I can go to my appointment and that I am donating money to the billionaires that own the oil and the government taxes as we all know they need the money more than we do................................  Sorry for the sarcasm

@ natalie.ashlyne: 
Don't be sorry, your sarcasm is understood and is shared by many.

Back now to the important stuff... wishing you a good visit with your doctor...
... obviously we will be looking for your update about the results.

Please drive safely there and back.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 10, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

Wow, thanks a lot Tiffany!  I had to go find out the conversion between a litre and a gallon.  3.7 and then the CAN to US rate 7.9.  Wow, that's still a lot per gallon/litre.  When I moved from California to Texas I was blown away that gas was close to 2.00 to 2.50 USD less in Texas.  But now in Nevada it's up a buck. 

Have a safe trip!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

SueNZ

Quote from: Cassi on April 11, 2018, 12:19:51 AM
Wow, thanks a lot Tiffany!  I had to go find out the conversion between a litre and a gallon.  3.7 and then the CAN to US rate 7.9.  Wow, that's still a lot per gallon/litre.  When I moved from California to Texas I was blown away that gas was close to 2.00 to 2.50 USD less in Texas.  But now in Nevada it's up a buck. 

Have a safe trip!!!!!
Here in New Zealand we are almost $8.00 per gallon or $2.15 per liter. I suppose it's what you find the norm and then how it changes.

Treat life's difficult times as if they are normal moments, this makes the normal and special ones even more fantastic.
  •  

SueNZ

Quote from: V M on April 09, 2018, 01:40:42 AM
My life is so bizzare sometimes

I have a friend who happens to be a girl but she's pretty busy with work and has a kid - She comes over now and then and I usually cook her some dinner and we'll watch TV and snuggle and kiss a bit but I don't really see things going much further than that - She's rather pretty and easy going, actually seems to like the fact that I have breasts and encourages me to dress and critiques my look

Another time she brought another girl with her and they wanted me to play guitar while they made out

On her last visit we took a shower together, we didn't have sex and I felt a bit awkward but it felt good just being together

I'm not sure what to think of it all but I've been invited to a "Girls Night" thing - Wondering if I should go or not
Why not go and at least enjoy time out with good company. Who knows where things may lead to.

•  

V M

Quote from: SueNZ on April 12, 2018, 01:41:34 AM
Why not go and at least enjoy time out with good company. Who knows where things may lead to.

If the invite is still on I probably will go, but at my age it took a few days to recover from last weekend's adventure at my place
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •