Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Jealous of high school girls

Started by Makenzie, January 14, 2015, 07:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makenzie

Don't know why,this is so embarassing
  •  

ChiGirl

I know the feeling.  For me, it's because I never had a childhood or adolesence as a girl.  So frickin' jealous.
  •  

suzifrommd

I have those feelings too (and I'm grown up!)

I tell myself that because I've spent part of my life male, I'll understand the male side of the world far better than they ever would, so I'll have something they could never have.

Cis girls aren't better girls than we are. They just have an easier time being girls.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

IAmDariaQuinn

Honestly, I'm kind of glad I didn't spend my High School years as a girl, if only because of the whole "Mean Girls" aspect of it.  I had enough misery dealing with cliques as a male.  I'm not sure I could handle the concept of "frienemies" or being the one lesbian in a locker room of straight girls.  Especially in a middle American small town like I was living in, back then (and now, although not the same small town).  It was bad enough my High School crush was able to convince the school administration and every adult in range of her voice that I was this sort of psycho stalker and almost got me expelled.  It'd been a million times worse if I was a girl in that environment.

Actually, I'd be glad to never have to deal with any of that adolescent BS ever again, ever, in any gender form. 

mrs izzy

Quote from: suzifrommd on January 14, 2015, 08:18:43 PM
I have those feelings too (and I'm grown up!)

I tell myself that because I've spent part of my life male, I'll understand the male side of the world far better than they ever would, so I'll have something they could never have.

Cis girls aren't better girls than we are. They just have an easier time being girls.

Ditto what Suzi said.
Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

kelly_aus

I was jealous of the girls I went to HS with.. Even if they did almost treat me as one of them.

Well, I was.. Until I went to my 20 yr HS reunion last year.. Only 2 of us were even close to still having our HS bodies.. Me and another woman.. We were the 2 single ones, with no kids and no mortgage. By an odd quirk, she was also my first HS gf..
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Meh...even if I had been a GG in high school, things would have sucked. I still would have been on the bottom of the social order and still would have been picked on. High school sucked, anyway.
  •  

Makenzie

•  

Kitty June

Oh my, just the thought of going to my reunion as either male or female gives me shivers.

Makenzie say it isn't so! Most friends come and go. I have only a couple of close friends right now and none are from high school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Makenzie

I've never had friends since 2nd grade.
  •  

AquaWhatever

Well I did not exactly experience high school as "female".
I did experience junior high aged girls. (I'm home schooled) the closest I got to the experience was my church and our dance ministry.
and it sucked. And I can imagine it would suck for a lot of girls.
That's when the stupid groups start. I was always the odd one out because I did not like talking about the other girls. And I didn't give a damn about any guys. And they disliked me before I even said anything to them.
If you didn't come when the clicks started, you wasn't in, you'd be an outsider or an enemy.
my church had lots of African Americans, yet if you were dark skinned you wasn't accepted. If you were fat you wasn't excepted. I was the skinniest and tallest and lightest and they hated me for it. I always had too fight them and I'd get in more trouble even when I did not start it. (because I was taller and a bit stronger) I had one friend.
and she left due to the bullying and torment.
I've been jumped multiple times in the bathroom because I talked too one of their bf's.
and again because I was taller and stronger I always got in more trouble.
And here we are a dance group for Jesus and it was like a junior high nightmare.
and funny enough when I came out, they all wanted to be my friend so bad. I guess I wasn't competition for them anymore. And that's my experience as a junior high girl. I'm pretty sure it's just as hard for guys. But I probably can handle a little better then I can with girls.. For obvious reasons..
  •