Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

It says I am banned?

Started by Zora Nebesa, January 20, 2015, 05:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zora Nebesa

I tried logging in mIRC and in the browser kiwi chat.

It says I am banned?

I don't understand.  I didn't do anything wrong, did I?
Please HELP!?!?
~~Fally

•  

JulianWS

chat's not working right now I don't think.
  •  

Devlyn

<blows whistle>

That's a blatant violation of the ALL CAPS BANNING PROTOCOL.  Anytime you type BAN, BANNED, BANNING, or any derivatives, whether actual words or not, it should be in CAPS.  :laugh:
  •  

Jill F

•  

Zora Nebesa

Okay, I accept this.  But is the chat server really down for right now?
~~Fally

•  

JulianWS

Do you admin folks know when the chat will be back up so I can stop refreshing it?  :P
  •  

Zora Nebesa

Jill F.  I love Jennifer Finney Boylan.  She's Not There is an awesome book!

I want to get her sequel but I haven't found it yet.
~~Fally

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Jaiden on January 20, 2015, 06:39:17 PM
Do you admin folks know when the chat will be back up so I can stop refreshing it?  :P

It's my understanding that the interface between the modulator and the integrated graphics scenario generator misconfigured the frammistat function engage switch rendering the thermopoulis unable to blatherstrate. And the hamster fell off the wheel.

<running away>
  •  

Jill F

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 20, 2015, 07:01:22 PM
It's my understanding that the interface between the modulator and the integrated graphics scenario generator misconfigured the frammistat function engage switch rendering the thermopoulis unable to blatherstrate. And the hamster fell off the wheel.

<running away>

It was clearly a faulty dingus box.
  •  

JulianWS

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 20, 2015, 07:01:22 PM

<running away>
Quote from: Jill F on January 20, 2015, 07:05:57 PM
It was clearly a faulty dingus box.

*sighs* ah well.
  •  

Zora Nebesa

Now that I am looking at it more clearly.

It seems to be a
US3R error
or ID 10 T error on the part of the server admins?

Maybe...  Just a thought.
~~Fally

•  

Devlyn

•  

Jill F

Sorry folks, I'm just kidding around.  Let the record show that Jill is a computer idiot and still has no clue how to even make chat work in the first place.

Maybe someday a chat staff member will show me and maybe not laugh at me too hard?  Seriously, I have a computer that carbon dates from the late Jurassic period and I just learned how to turn it off correctly.  Apparently, pulling the plug is not recommended.  Who knew?
  •  

Zora Nebesa

lol, Jill it's okay

*hugs*
I am just speaking out of utter frustration, anxiety and confusion as to why it said I was banned.
~~Fally

•  

Devlyn

I don't use the Chat, but last I heard it was still on the susans.org domain,  not here on gendersupport.org would that have anything to do with it?
  •  

stephaniec

Is there a translation button around somewhere , so I can understand what's everyone talking about .
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 20, 2015, 07:51:46 PM
I don't use the Chat, but last I heard it was still on the susans.org domain,  not here on gendersupport.org would that have anything to do with it?
Oh! never mind I guess I landed in OZ.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: stephaniec on January 20, 2015, 07:52:03 PM
Is there a translation button around somewhere , so I can understand what's everyone talking about .

Set the parameters of your enhanced heliostat detection circuit to exclude homogeneous inputting, then incorporate a rhombus interpreter driving independent vortex messaging applications and squanderize the output reception. Then you get a translate button.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 20, 2015, 07:58:40 PM
Set the parameters of your enhanced heliostat detection circuit to exclude homogeneous inputting, then incorporate a rhombus interpreter driving independent vortex messaging applications and squanderize the output reception. Then you get a translate button.
OH!
  •  

Devlyn

I sent this topic to Helen W, the Chat Administrator.
  •