Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

LGBT High School Project

Started by Matthew, February 06, 2015, 11:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew

As part of my EPA qualification at school (Expressive Performing Arts) I plan on making an exhibition around LGBT people, mostly to educate.

I currently have posters made an a few resources for definitions, but I want everything to be as accurate as possible (If you want to contribute a definition on how you identify yourself, it'd be much appreciated). Along with the posters, I'll be using the pictures below for postcards so I can do into more depth about the person, their identity and interests.

I'm calling it the People Come in All Colours campaign, it probably won't be much of a thing outside my school / test group, but I think it's interesting :)

My aim is to portray LGBT people the same as any other non-LGBT people, finding interests and similarities could always cut down on intolerance and people actively abusing / bullying those in our community. Maybe I'm ambitious ;)

Anyway here's what I got so far, opinions are welcome.

•  

stephaniec

How do we go about this? Just PM you with the profile info?
  •  

Matthew

Sure :) either PM me with it or leave a reply here, I'd hate to be getting definitions wrong!
  •  

stephaniec

I'm Stephanie: like Janis Joplin, Mozart , Bach, Jimi Hendrix . Sir Elton John, I'm into physics and mathematics. love scifi movies and chop suey. I am a Bi- MTF transgender
  •  

gennee

I'm Gennee. I like poetry, The Rolling Stones, football. I like walks in the park, literature, internet radio. I am also trasngender.

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •