Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Chat Problems?

Started by AbeLane, February 13, 2015, 05:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbeLane

Is anyone else having problems getting into the chat right now? I keep getting some sort of error message. Is it just me?
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."
-e. e. cummings

"I still believe in heroes."
-Nick Fury, Avengers

•  

JulianWS

No, I am too :(  Says:

Error Connecting (Closing link: (unknown@107.161.19.109) [Z-Lined: [Flan] killclones: too many connections (ID: LCYD4EC45Y)])
  •  

Devlyn

Haven't we done this before?  ;D  I sent a message to Das Chattenbossen, we'll see vat ist kaput this time.
  •  

JulianWS

•  

AbeLane

Quote from: Jaiden on February 13, 2015, 05:48:50 PM
No, I am too :(  Says:

Error Connecting (Closing link: (unknown@107.161.19.109) [Z-Lined: [Flan] killclones: too many connections (ID: LCYD4EC45Y)])

okay I'm getting the same message, so i guess good that it's not just me, but bad that chat seems to be down.
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."
-e. e. cummings

"I still believe in heroes."
-Nick Fury, Avengers

•  

Devlyn

Sometimes the frammistat overcapitulates the thrombolyzer, that would give you an error message like that. ::)
  •  

JulianWS

•  

Flan

I saw a ton of connection attempts and assumed it was a bot attempting connection. Removed it (sorry)
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

JulianWS

•