Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Mini-review EZP STP

Started by aleon515, February 24, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleon515

Okay, I think I've used enough to give a mini-review.
Packing and shipping is discrete. The customs label says "soft toy". The label gives Alex's personal address in his own handwriting. Discrete packing: 5/5

Looks: EXACTLY like the pictures on his website. I mean exactly. There is zero surprise. I thought the color was slightly darker than I thought. No big deal, just thought that. It's fairly realistic. Very nicely finished. No unfinished ends or sides and is smooth all the way around. Looks 4 1/2 of 5.

Feel: Squishy and soft, nice feel for silicone as that can kind of vary. EXACTLY like the videos. (Alex does a good job of representing his product accurately.)

Packing: Packing is slightly tricky, but yes very doable. I got the danged thing wrong going out and had it pushing against me in a somewhat unpleasant way. When I got it right it feels right to pack with. Small, normal sized, lightweight (very pleasant to me not having a half pound between there), but to me (YMMV) comfortable feeling of having a little bit there without being too much. No I do not want a 7 inch flaccid penis, and if you do, you are going to be very disappointed. To me the feeling of testicles and so on, was there and okay for me. I am going to try in jockstrap and that sort of thing. You could also put inside the fly, for that matter. However, in the underwear it is extremely easy to use as STP. More in a sec. Packing 3.5-4 of 5.

STP: This is easy but not the easiest (not like pstyle), and sort of similar to the peezee (not in how it works, just more or less in ease of use.) I am very STP impaired. I found it pretty easy. I got the gist of how to do this right away: VERY light touch, do not squash, put your parts over it and use. It is pretty much what you do. I used maybe 6 times today. Did not ever use in the shower, but used without pants.  I also used 1 time in underwear. The underwear actually makes it easier to use, placing it in position and giving it exactly how much pressure it should have to use. Placing your finger tips on the shaft you direct it into position. Anyway did not have any accidents whatever. Just able to pretty much use out of the bag, but getting the exact hang of it is going to take a little work. I don't think that the small size is any issue, but we'll see. After all, did not have outer pants on, so didn't have to deal with zippers (probably much easier to drop outer pants a bit and not go thru two zippers).

I never got the very nice looking stream like Alex shows in the video. I'm sure it's possible but I just didn't do it.

You need to watch out for pee staying inside the STP. I would guess the biggest issue for accidents. I don't really know yet (haven't re-watched the videos).

Problem for me was wetness. This is not going to bother everyone as it is hollow. I believe some folks could use the sides of the STP to wipe themselves off. I don't think I would be able to use at a urinal because of this problem, but I think some people could. It is definitely realistic enough. (So far 4 of 5 stars).

HTH someone.
I'll try posting some pix tomorrow.

--Jay
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Jay, thank you so much for the review!  I can't wait for mine!  I am assuming around two weeks like yours.

Alex's video has him gently lifting up the back of the balls and then folding them gently over to get all the pee out.  If that makes sense.

What does HTH mean?

Thanks again for the review!
Top Surgery: 10/10/13 (Garramone)
Testosterone: 9/9/14
Hysto: 10/1/15
Stage 1 Meta: 3/2/16 (including UL, Vaginectomy, Scrotoplasty), (Crane, CA)
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Fistula Repair 12/21/17 (UPenn Hospital,unsuccessful)
Fistula Repair 6/7/18 (Nikolavsky, successful)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

aleon515

Well it's how long it took to get mine, I think he said 1-3 weeks for the US.

I had a chance to watch the videos last night. So yeah, I saw this technique, doesn't seem quite as easy as when he does it, but I do get how to do this, though, but not exactly what I meant.

Just wetness from having the pee touching me. Tactilely don't like the feeling. I am pretty sure that I am kind of going to need a stall, but maybe won't be as worried if the danged door is broken (as it is often is). Kind of need the tp though. There is a way of using the edges of the silicone to wipe yourself off, not sure I get this one.

HTH (hope this helps),

--Jay

Quote from: Brett on February 25, 2015, 09:48:14 PM
Jay, thank you so much for the review!  I can't wait for mine!  I am assuming around two weeks like yours.

Alex's video has him gently lifting up the back of the balls and then folding them gently over to get all the pee out.  If that makes sense.

What does HTH mean?

Thanks again for the review!
  •  

aleon515

A little update:
Still finding this super easy to use with no accidents (okay one but it was a 100% silly, since I didn't stand close enough to the toilet, so I peed thru it and then right onto my lounge pants. Just like your average 8 year old.  :D
Otherwise... I have not actually tried going thru the jeans zipper or anything or used in public. Going to try the easy one person places first. I don't think it's a big deal if it doesn't go thru all zippers. My feeling is that cis guys often pull down their jeans a bit. However, the briefs actually do hold the thing in place nicely. You do not squeeze, just hold extra loosely more to direct the flow than anything. Have gotten a nice boy stream so I could go out and write my name in the snow, but I could get arrested. LOL

BTW, for briefs I have the Calvin Klein ones which are working very well for me, and are super comfortable, and not too expensive (aren't super cheap either).

Pictures. Took one with a cell phone as I saw this done.(iPhone 4s in case)--  Jay

•  

Bimmer Guy

Thanks, Jay!

Which of the Calvin Klein briefs do you have?  Are they 100% cotton?  They have so many different ones.  Do you have a link (or just the specific name)?

I plan to buy briefs when I get the product.  I only wear Calvin Kleins, but wear the trunks.  The purchase will be specifically to satisfy this product's use.

So, you wear it without a harness?
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

aleon515

This link here: http://www.amazon.com/Calvin-Klein-3-Pack-Classic-Depths/dp/B00DWN7UVY/ref=sr_1_9?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1425247507&sr=1-9&keywords=briefs
They are very comfortable imo. I would give 5 stars but did buy at Macy's.

Haven't worn a harness. Have not tried all day or something, so we'll see if I find it irritating on my privates, but so far no. Also so far I have not cut into them. Actually they could fit into the fly without much trouble as well. Another option might be a sock.

--Jay

Quote from: Brett on March 01, 2015, 03:59:25 PM
Thanks, Jay!

Which of the Calvin Klein briefs do you have?  Are they 100% cotton?  They have so many different ones.  Do you have a link (or just the specific name)?

I plan to buy briefs when I get the product.  I only wear Calvin Kleins, but wear the trunks.  The purchase will be specifically to satisfy this product's use.

So, you wear it without a harness?
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: aleon515 on March 01, 2015, 04:08:29 PM
This link here: http://www.amazon.com/Calvin-Klein-3-Pack-Classic-Depths/dp/B00DWN7UVY/ref=sr_1_9?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1425247507&sr=1-9&keywords=briefs
They are very comfortable imo. I would give 5 stars but did buy at Macy's.

Haven't worn a harness. Have not tried all day or something, so we'll see if I find it irritating on my privates, but so far no. Also so far I have not cut into them. Actually they could fit into the fly without much trouble as well. Another option might be a sock.

--Jay

Thank you for the link.  They have so many different pairs in different weaves.  It is nice to know the regular cotton ones hold it in place.  Did you get them especially snug so that it would stay?  Alex's look rather snug in the video and I like my underwear loose.

•  

aleon515

No, I just got a Medium which is what size I should wear according to sizing (34 waist I think). I suppose you could get the stretch knit style. Honestly they do hold nicely, though I imagine after a year or so they'd get a little loose. I like the plain cotton and I do find them super comfy, more so than-- I've got some Fruit of the Looms. I think I am officially done with them. :)

He might wear them a little tighter, heck if I looked like him in underwear I might wear mine a little tighter. :)

BTW, I have worn with boxer briefs. I don't think they work quite as well, but they do work too.
I have the Fruit of the looms with the covered waist band style.

Btw, wore the EZP all evening and forgot I had it on sometimes. Very comfortable.

--Jay
  •  

JandJ

Quote from: aleon515 on March 02, 2015, 12:48:44 AM
No, I just got a Medium which is what size I should wear according to sizing (34 waist I think)...

--Jay

You are the smallest 34 I have ever seen Buddy :)

I'm a 31-32

•  

aleon515

I add an inch or two maybe can't stand the feel constricted, but I have a little bit of a gut. More than you'd think.

--Jay

Quote from: JandJ on March 02, 2015, 11:57:30 AM
You are the smallest 34 I have ever seen Buddy :)

I'm a 31-32
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: aleon515 on March 02, 2015, 12:48:44 AM
No, I just got a Medium which is what size I should wear according to sizing (34 waist I think). I suppose you could get the stretch knit style. Honestly they do hold nicely, though I imagine after a year or so they'd get a little loose. I like the plain cotton and I do find them super comfy, more so than-- I've got some Fruit of the Looms. I think I am officially done with them. :)

He might wear them a little tighter, heck if I looked like him in underwear I might wear mine a little tighter. :)

BTW, I have worn with boxer briefs. I don't think they work quite as well, but they do work too.
I have the Fruit of the looms with the covered waist band style.

Btw, wore the EZP all evening and forgot I had it on sometimes. Very comfortable.

--Jay

http://www.calvinklein.com/shop/en/ck/underwear/mens-multipack/62102661

I like these A LOT, but it looks like the openings on either side are a far distance from the front.  It seems like it would be hard to pull  over.  I have never STPed through a keyhole fly before.

Jay, below is your link.  See how the keyhole fly, seems to be in a better place to pull over?  What do you think?  Do you think I am safe with the pair I posted?  I really like the look of that underwear.

http://www.amazon.com/Calvin-Klein-3-Pack-Classic-Depths/dp/B00DWN7UVY/ref=sr_1_9?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1425247507&sr=1-9&keywords=briefs

•  

aleon515

I'm not sure. Really have not used a keyhole fly. (Actually never peed thru any sort of fly before.) If you have boxer briefs with this sort of fly then you could try these. I'm not sure if it's better or worse. I suppose it depends on how stretchy the fabric is. Also could compare these with the Bonds that Alex has, you could even ask what he thinks of the style. I suspect that the underwear doesn't make so much difference actually as long as it's reasonably snug.

BTW, I think you'd like the ones I have. They are nice underwear, but I see the draw of a stretchy fabric for this.

If you see Uppercase Chase he wears very saggy briefs, so it seems to work in a range of styles.

BTW, used in a public bathroom, but went in a stall. I definitely don't have this down, but didn't wet all over myself anyway. Seem to have a little issue of where I put the packer. If it's not perfect it rubs against me.

--Jay

Quote from: Brett on March 02, 2015, 05:05:46 PM

I like these A LOT, but it looks like the openings on either side are a far distance from the front.  It seems like it would be hard to pull  over.  I have never STPed through a keyhole fly before.

Jay, below is your link.  See how the keyhole fly, seems to be in a better place to pull over?  What do you think?  Do you think I am safe with the pair I posted?  I really like the look of that underwear.

•  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: aleon515 on March 02, 2015, 10:16:16 PM
I'm not sure. Really have not used a keyhole fly. (Actually never peed thru any sort of fly before.)
--Jay

Oh.  I thought you said (it may have been in PM?), that you liked the fly because it the shaft could rest on it, which helped hold it in place.

(I looked it up and keyhole fly, just means any fly in a pair of underwear...it is just one term used).

So you are actually using it over the top of your underwear?

I guess what I should do is not order any underwear until it comes in and I can try it with what I have.  None of the briefs I have, have a fly.

Thank, Jay.

•  

aleon515

No, I didn't knwo re: the term. I thought it was the ones you showed me which looked different somehow. But yes, using the fly does help. No not using over underwear, but one could of course. I don't see why not except that, as I said the underwear holds them more in place.

Don't have any underwear without one.

--Jay

Quote from: Brett on March 03, 2015, 05:43:24 AM
Oh.  I thought you said (it may have been in PM?), that you liked the fly because it the shaft could rest on it, which helped hold it in place.

(I looked it up and keyhole fly, just means any fly in a pair of underwear...it is just one term used).

So you are actually using it over the top of your underwear?

I guess what I should do is not order any underwear until it comes in and I can try it with what I have.  None of the briefs I have, have a fly.

Thank, Jay.
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: aleon515 on March 03, 2015, 11:38:43 AM
No, I didn't knwo re: the term. I thought it was the ones you showed me which looked different somehow. But yes, using the fly does help. No not using over underwear, but one could of course. I don't see why not except that, as I said the underwear holds them more in place.

Don't have any underwear without one.

--Jay

Yes, the hole is cut differently on those I posted, that is why I posted it...the cut (s) are at a different angle and on both sides.  I am wondering if it will be too hard to pull the material all the way over and settle the STP in nicely.  I have never liked the look of regular old cotton underwear with a fly, so that is why I am looking for something fancier (but that will still work)

<---- underwear snob

•  

Jameson

Thanks for the great review! I am seriously looking into one myself and this helps a lot.
  •  

aleon515

I cut one pair of underwear, like he advises. It holds nicely, but I'm not sure if I like it as if you wash it out it isn't exactly quick sneaking it back in.

Jameson, glad to help out. There is another review in the archives as well (probably about a down). He has had more trouble getting it to work for him.

What helps me is being a bit pee shy. Not around anyone, just kind of all around. I find it exceptionally easy and just about the easiest STP I have ever used. i am VERY STP impaired and really have trouble getting them to work for me.

--Jay
  •  

aleon515

•  

Jameson

I saw that in one of the review videos. I think he mentioned an Austrian(?) brand, so it's good to see they are available here in the states for a reasonable price. I also clicked around in the Jockey top loader section a bit and it looks like some of the boxer briefs might be tight enough to try for those who want to go that route.

I think the biggest drawback for me is the switch to briefs of any variety. While not an underwear snob per se, I'm more of a comfort snob and love my loose knit boxers. It will be quite the adjustment for me. I think it would be a good idea for me to purchase some briefs first and see about making it over that hump and continuing to watch for reviews and hearing real world use stories like yours. I'm encouraged that a self confessed "STP impaired" guy is having good luck.  ;D

I am also interested in hearing your further experiments with extended wear and the 'wetness' factor as I think it may be an issue for me too.

Quote from: aleon515 on March 04, 2015, 03:00:44 AM
BTW, Alex likes the top loading type models, like these:
I don't think Calvin Klein makes these though: http://www.amazon.com/Jockey-Mens-Underwear-Pouch-Brief/dp/B0006LT3YM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425459504&sr=8-1&keywords=jockey+pouch+brief+-+3+pack

--Jay
  •  

aleon515

Yeah he recommends Bonds. But unless you want to pay (another) $20 in shipping... Boxer briefs do work. I have some Fruit of the Looms with the covered waist band. They don't quite work as well as briefs, but they are fine. Here: http://www.amazon.com/Fruit-Loom-5-Pack-Covered-Waistband/dp/B00KBJOR9U
The negative on these is the fly is HUGE (I mean huge). I haven't had an issue with this as the STP tends to stick to you. But it is a potential issue.

I am in really into comfort, and do find the Calvin Klein's pretty nice, very soft, etc. I don't like as well as boxer briefs though.

I've been wearing about half day. I tend to dry them off with TP or something though, not just go and drip dry. Some guys kind of figure out how to wipe themselves with the silicone. Have not really figured out this trick or it doesn't work with my anatomy. But the STP part is extremely easy.

--Jay

Quote from: Jameson on March 04, 2015, 09:22:20 AM
I saw that in one of the review videos. I think he mentioned an Austrian(?) brand, so it's good to see they are available here in the states for a reasonable price. I also clicked around in the Jockey top loader section a bit and it looks like some of the boxer briefs might be tight enough to try for those who want to go that route.

I think the biggest drawback for me is the switch to briefs of any variety. While not an underwear snob per se, I'm more of a comfort snob and love my loose knit boxers. It will be quite the adjustment for me. I think it would be a good idea for me to purchase some briefs first and see about making it over that hump and continuing to watch for reviews and hearing real world use stories like yours. I'm encouraged that a self confessed "STP impaired" guy is having good luck.  ;D

I am also interested in hearing your further experiments with extended wear and the 'wetness' factor as I think it may be an issue for me too.
  •