Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Mini-review EZP STP

Started by aleon515, February 24, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: aleon515 on March 04, 2015, 03:00:44 AM
BTW, Alex likes the top loading type models, like these:
I don't think Calvin Klein makes these though: http://www.amazon.com/Jockey-Mens-Underwear-Pouch-Brief/dp/B0006LT3YM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425459504&sr=8-1&keywords=jockey+pouch+brief+-+3+pack

--Jay

Thanks for reminding me of this (the top loading model).  I watched the videos when he first posted them, but I forgot about this part.  It does seem like a very good option.  Thank you so much for the link (and yes, to my knowledge, CK does not carry this style)!
Top Surgery: 10/10/13 (Garramone)
Testosterone: 9/9/14
Hysto: 10/1/15
Stage 1 Meta: 3/2/16 (including UL, Vaginectomy, Scrotoplasty), (Crane, CA)
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Fistula Repair 12/21/17 (UPenn Hospital,unsuccessful)
Fistula Repair 6/7/18 (Nikolavsky, successful)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

Bimmer Guy

*Bumping this thread to the top*

I am wondering if anyone else on the site ordered one of these (this round or last) and can give us a review.

I'm still waiting for mine...it was mailed on 2/23.

Australia is so far away from the East Coast, U.S.!

Jay, did yours come through the U.S. postal service or UPS/Fed Ex?
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

aleon515

Yes, mine did take a full two weeks. It was mailed thru the US post office. I believe the price for FedEX/UPS international is prohibitive. BTW, he said that the average was 1-3 weeks.

--Jay

Quote from: Brett on March 07, 2015, 11:28:22 AM
*Bumping this thread to the top*

I am wondering if anyone else on the site ordered one of these (this round or last) and can give us a review.

I'm still waiting for mine...it was mailed on 2/23.

Australia is so far away from the East Coast, U.S.!

Jay, did yours come through the U.S. postal service or UPS/Fed Ex?
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Two weeks is in two days.  We shall see.

By the way, Jay, I looked for more of that horizontal slit underwear.  The only other ones I could find is Musingwear (quite unattractice).  I found the Bonds, but they are quite expensive due to shipping.

I am very glad you sent along the Jockey link.  I prefer not to have 100% cotton underwear under my dress pants (too bulky), but I will probably order some just to try them out.

Thanks.

ETA:  I was able to get two pair of Bond's with shipping to U.S. for $36.00, including transit insurance.  That is pretty good.  Bonds wanted $20 for shipping on their site.  Here I only paid $10.  http://www.undiewarehouse.com.au/bonds-mens-flexits-trunk.html

•  

aleon515

Of course you are more east coast, and I am landlocked (well unless you count the Rio Grande, which I don't), but west US. So who knows, because it costs more to fly here or from here. YMMV.

I've heard some of the guys with packers like the Jockeys but I have not used them. I very much like the CKs. But we'll see. I'll grab your link, looks possibly useful. $10 is NOT bad for shipping. Paid worse in the US. Might want to try these. Actually kind of liking the fruit of the loom covered waist band boxer briefs, which are fit a little different than they used to be (more loose before).

One thing I have found NOT to work, Penguin's. The fly is designed differently. I can perhaps cut some holes or something. Sad because these are beautiful things. LOL

(He considers CKs cooler than Bonds, but I do like the look of the Bonds. OTOH, Musingwear looks like diapers, yuck.)

---Jay

Quote from: Brett on March 07, 2015, 03:16:08 PM

By the way, Jay, I looked for more of that horizontal slit underwear.  The only other ones I could find is Musingwear (quite unattractice).  I found the Bonds, but they are quite expensive due to shipping.

I am very glad you sent along the Jockey link.  I prefer not to have 100% cotton underwear under my dress pants (too bulky), but I will probably order some just to try them out.

Thanks.

ETA:  I was able to get two pair of Bond's with shipping to U.S. for $36.00, including transit insurance.  That is pretty good.  Bonds wanted $20 for shipping on their site.  Here I only paid $10.  http://www.undiewarehouse.com.au/bonds-mens-flexits-trunk.html
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Yes, I love CKs.  I have been wearing them exclusively for about 10 years.  It will be different to wear another brand, but I am really interested in trying the horizontal fly.

Yes, my state is about 1200 more miles away from Australia than your state is.

Quote from: aleon515 on March 08, 2015, 03:09:23 PM
Of course you are more east coast, and I am landlocked (well unless you count the Rio Grande, which I don't), but west US. So who knows, because it costs more to fly here or from here. YMMV.

I've heard some of the guys with packers like the Jockeys but I have not used them. I very much like the CKs. But we'll see. I'll grab your link, looks possibly useful. $10 is NOT bad for shipping. Paid worse in the US. Might want to try these. Actually kind of liking the fruit of the loom covered waist band boxer briefs, which are fit a little different than they used to be (more loose before).

One thing I have found NOT to work, Penguin's. The fly is designed differently. I can perhaps cut some holes or something. Sad because these are beautiful things. LOL

(He considers CKs cooler than Bonds, but I do like the look of the Bonds. OTOH, Musingwear looks like diapers, yuck.)

---Jay

•  

Bimmer Guy

Guess what I got in the mail today?  Yep, and it's great!

I have only had to pee 3 times since I got it a few hours ago, but everything was no problem from pee one.  Granted, I do not have briefs that have the side slits yet, so it has been used with my pants off.  Going over the top of the underwear didn't work since the STP is too soft.  I have been able to use the Shewee this way (the hard plastic STP helps hold the underwear down).

It looks very realistic.  However, it is a bit darker than I thought it would be.  I am not saying it is too dark per se, but I am going to write him to make sure that I got the lightest one.  I knew they weren't as light in color as they usually make for a "caucasian" person (which is too light for me and I am rather pale), but the owner seems to have my skin color and it doesn't look as dark on him.

The only physical activity I have done is a brisk walk with the dog and it has stayed in place. 

I haven't gotten in the pair of Bonds trunks that I ordered yet.  They are coming from the UK, so who knows when that will be.

I do have some all cotton briefs (no slit), and that is what I am wearing.  I will suggest that you get briefs that have a bit of spandex in them, it will hold the packer against you better than just cotton.  The Bonds have some spandex in it, but the percentage is not stated anywhere that I could find online.  The main thing though, is to just not wear baggy briefs if you don't want it to not move at all.

I feel very hopeful that this will work out and I will keep you all updated!  I still have a lot of wearing to do and peeing to do before I will give this two thumbs up.

ETA:  Alex was very quick to write me back.  It is indeed the lightest color.  I am very pale, so that is why it looks so dark on me.  Again, I would much prefer dark to light and it is still within the same hue of my skin tone, so no problem.

Also, he is open for business again this Tuesday, so check your email for his update.  He has the time listed, so get ready to order, if you want one.  Last time he was filled within 5 hours and that was double the number of orders than he usually takes.

•  

aleon515

Bravo!!! Finally!!!
Yeah, I thought it was darker than I ordered, but not actually too dark too. Definitely my perception of it. I prefer darker to lighter too. Just found it not exactly as I expected.

I have boxer briefs it works in (i.e. holds and can use for peeing as well). But it's really too soft to work without any underwear and I can't get it to work that way. Almost gotten the packing down perfectly so that I am not having discomfort when I pack (this has happened a few times).

He has always gotten back to me nearly immediately, though may be when I am writing.

Also the only only real accident I've had is REALLY having to go.

--Jay
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: aleon515 on March 14, 2015, 09:31:02 PM
Bravo!!! Finally!!!
Yeah, I thought it was darker than I ordered, but not actually too dark too. Definitely my perception of it. I prefer darker to lighter too. Just found it not exactly as I expected.

I have boxer briefs it works in (i.e. holds and can use for peeing as well). But it's really too soft to work without any underwear and I can't get it to work that way. Almost gotten the packing down perfectly so that I am not having discomfort when I pack (this has happened a few times).

He has always gotten back to me nearly immediately, though may be when I am writing.

Also the only only real accident I've had is REALLY having to go.

--Jay

Boxer briefs through the fly?  All cotton material?  Have you found it a bit short at all?   I found a pair of cotton briefs with slit in the back of my drawer and tried it.  I was able to do it, but it was difficult due to length.  I think that making that hole in the first layer will help with that since it is one last piece of material to have to twist around to get through.  Admittedly, it makes me wonder if I want to buy the more costly underwear I usually buy, if I am going to just put a hole in them.

I really "had to go" one time too and kind of cursed myself for waiting.  I was able to work it out, though.  I am able to pause my stream, if needed.  Did you fill the cup up, or it came out the sides (we get so personal on this site, it is crazy.  But, we do in the name of our brothers' education!)?

I will be out and about today, so I will be able to report in on that.  Have you been wearing it daily, or at least outside the house on a regular basis?

It stayed in place while sleeping, but I mainly sleep on my back.

I was thinking about writing these questions in PM, but I think that others along the way will find our communication helpful.  I think this model is going to be around for a long time!

Thanks for the conversation!

•  

aleon515

Yeah just regular Fruit of the Loom (though they are the covered waist band variety). I think 100% cotton (and they are fairly new, so that would be an issue here--- I think they do get stretched out over time). I think they've changed their sizing lately as big guys are complaining on Amazon.

Yes, I did a hole once. Don't care for it as if you want to rinse it out, then it makes it much more difficult to put it back properly. I also think position is more difficult. I do have two pairs of Penguins. VERY nice underwear but the fly is really strange. The CK work without doing this and so do the boxer briefs. They're also 100% cotton. Haven't found that a problem, but I believe they will stretch out too much eventually.

Yes, I believe the cup got too full. (Though really I don't know.) Since I have been so successful with it, thinking i got everything else right.

Haven't used in public too often, what I want to do basically is use it last thing, in case....
But doing very well with it, esp considering how STP impaired I am.

Ah yes the frank, in your face trans guy. You should see my FB group. Body parts specific and so on.

--Jay

Quote from: Brett on March 15, 2015, 09:18:26 AM
Boxer briefs through the fly?  All cotton material?  Have you found it a bit short at all?   I found a pair of cotton briefs with slit in the back of my drawer and tried it.  I was able to do it, but it was difficult due to length.  I think that making that hole in the first layer will help with that since it is one last piece of material to have to twist around to get through.  Admittedly, it makes me wonder if I want to buy the more costly underwear I usually buy, if I am going to just put a hole in them.

I really "had to go" one time too and kind of cursed myself for waiting.  I was able to work it out, though.  I am able to pause my stream, if needed.  Did you fill the cup up, or it came out the sides (we get so personal on this site, it is crazy.  But, we do in the name of our brothers' education!)?

I will be out and about today, so I will be able to report in on that.  Have you been wearing it daily, or at least outside the house on a regular basis?

It stayed in place while sleeping, but I mainly sleep on my back.

I was thinking about writing these questions in PM, but I think that others along the way will find our communication helpful.  I think this model is going to be around for a long time!

Thanks for the conversation!
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: aleon515 on March 15, 2015, 03:13:27 PM
Yeah just regular Fruit of the Loom (though they are the covered waist band variety). I think 100% cotton (and they are fairly new, so that would be an issue here--- I think they do get stretched out over time). I think they've changed their sizing lately as big guys are complaining on Amazon.

Yes, I did a hole once. Don't care for it as if you want to rinse it out, then it makes it much more difficult to put it back properly. I also think position is more difficult. I do have two pairs of Penguins. VERY nice underwear but the fly is really strange. The CK work without doing this and so do the boxer briefs. They're also 100% cotton. Haven't found that a problem, but I believe they will stretch out too much eventually.

--Jay

My dear bud, you often write short hand, but this is even shorter than usual.  Are you saying that you are using the STP over the underwear, not through the fly?  Don't you really have to drop your pants really low for that?

•  

aleon515

No, I'm using thru the fly in the underwear, but not thru the fly in the jeans, say. Is that clear? For that you don't need to drop the fly too much. I've done this in public, though not at a urinal (not thinking I can use the urinal due to not liking being wet).

BTW, I don't think it would even work over the underwear. The STP is held in place with the underwear, and you just direct the stream with your finger tips on the shaft, if that's clear.

--Jay

Quote from: Brett on March 15, 2015, 09:00:31 PM
My dear bud, you often write short hand, but this is even shorter than usual.  Are you saying that you are using the STP over the underwear, not through the fly?  Don't you really have to drop your pants really low for that?
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: aleon515 on March 15, 2015, 10:43:29 PM
No, I'm using thru the fly in the underwear, but not thru the fly in the jeans, say. Is that clear? For that you don't need to drop the fly too much. I've done this in public, though not at a urinal (not thinking I can use the urinal due to not liking being wet).

BTW, I don't think it would even work over the underwear. The STP is held in place with the underwear, and you just direct the stream with your finger tips on the shaft, if that's clear.

--Jay

Oh...guess, got it!  Do many guys go through the fly of their pants?  If I had dated men I would understand all this >-bleeped-<!  Using the men's room, I only every see guy's with their pants lowered at the urinal.

Ok, so what I am hearing from you is that you are not having the issue of the STP not being long enough through the hole(s) of the underwear.  Is that correct?  That is good to know.  Like i said, I only have that one pair.

Thanks!

•  

aleon515

Well I think there is a lot of variation of what guys actually do. I've seen a few different thing, but then I don't really look either. :) I don't think anybody pays attention.
No, I don't know if it's "not long enough". I imagine it can be done. But being STP impaired, I like to give myself every advantage. :)

BTW, I do wear it always out of the house, I don't sleep in this one as I want something that doesn't have to be next to the skin. I am still a little worried about that, but actually haven't had any problems. I think it's due to it not being glommed up next to you.

--Jay

Quote from: Brett on March 16, 2015, 06:28:16 AM
Oh...guess, got it!  Do many guys go through the fly of their pants?  If I had dated men I would understand all this >-bleeped-<!  Using the men's room, I only every see guy's with their pants lowered at the urinal.

Ok, so what I am hearing from you is that you are not having the issue of the STP not being long enough through the hole(s) of the underwear.  Is that correct?  That is good to know.  Like i said, I only have that one pair.

Thanks!
  •  

JandJ

Quote from: Brett on March 07, 2015, 03:16:08 PM

Thanks.

Jockey makes these in a Midway Performance model that is not Cotten - I LOVE them!  You can also find Jockey discontinued models on eBay -(direct from Jockey) at about half price.  I think a lot of my STP issues were solved when I switched to the horizontal fly!  BTW the Munsingwear is thicker Cotten than Jockey and they don't hold up very well.

•  

aleon515

•  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: JandJ on March 17, 2015, 12:04:24 PM
Jockey makes these in a Midway Performance model that is not Cotten - I LOVE them!  You can also find Jockey discontinued models on eBay -(direct from Jockey) at about half price.  I think a lot of my STP issues were solved when I switched to the horizontal fly!  BTW the Munsingwear is thicker Cotten than Jockey and they don't hold up very well.
Quote from: aleon515 on March 17, 2015, 03:13:14 PM
Thanks, they seem very discounted: http://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/cotton-performance-midway-brief
They are 66% cotton.

--Jay

Thank you for chiming in on the horizontal slit, JandJ and thank you for finding the link, Jay!

I don't do the longer boxer briefs, but I am looking forward to trying the horizontal slit trunks from Bonds.  I am still on the search for a horizontal fly brief besides the Jockey one Jay posted.

•  

Maleth

Interesting thread about the EZP. I don't own one myself, but my friend does and he wanted me to ask around to see if anyone would be interested in hearing a review about the EZP from him.( He owns a blog on tumblr but not a forum account, so that's why he asked me)

Let me know what you guys think.
~Maleth
  •  

aleon515

I think since everyone's mileage varies more reviews are better. I think it is tending towards good reviews, but not everyone is going to have great reviews.

--Jay

Quote from: Maleth on March 18, 2015, 04:33:31 PM
Interesting thread about the EZP. I don't own one myself, but my friend does and he wanted me to ask around to see if anyone would be interested in hearing a review about the EZP from him.( He owns a blog on tumblr but not a forum account, so that's why he asked me)

Let me know what you guys think.
  •  

Maleth

I'll let him know and ask him for his review. He recently made a new blog that's just focused on his trans journey so I'll give a link to that but also paste the review in here for those who don't feel like clicking an extra link.
~Maleth
  •