Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Mini-review EZP STP

Started by aleon515, February 24, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: Jameson on May 02, 2015, 10:23:58 PM
Then of course, I'll have to buy all new underwear.  :-\

I have been wearing the 100% cotton Calvin's for the last 5-6 weeks (I suspect each pair has been worn about 5 times).  They are already getting a bit stretched out so the STP is moving around a bit in my dress (looser), pants.

I will get back on the hunt for a pair of 95% cotton/5% elastane underwear.  They actually aren't easy to find in quality underwear.

My other option is to buy a smaller pair of the cotton ones so that they last longer.  But, they will be too tight at first if I do that.

Just an update for you guys.
Top Surgery: 10/10/13 (Garramone)
Testosterone: 9/9/14
Hysto: 10/1/15
Stage 1 Meta: 3/2/16 (including UL, Vaginectomy, Scrotoplasty), (Crane, CA)
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Fistula Repair 12/21/17 (UPenn Hospital,unsuccessful)
Fistula Repair 6/7/18 (Nikolavsky, successful)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

JulianWS

Late, but american eagle has 96% cotton 4% elastane briefs.  Do these look like they would work with EZP or no?
http://www.ae.com/web/browse/category.jsp?catId=cat4230031
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: JulianWS on June 23, 2015, 10:56:53 PM
Late, but american eagle has 96% cotton 4% elastane briefs.  Do these look like they would work with EZP or no?
http://www.ae.com/web/browse/category.jsp?catId=cat4230031

Not too late, I am always on the hunt!

I read the 1 review and I noticed he said that he did not like the gap that is present where the leg hole and pouch meet, "when standing".  This is very significant because the importance of a brief for the EZP is that it is tight against your body (that is the reason I am seeking a brief with some elastane in it).

However, with that said, I am going to order 1 pair and then report in on it.

Thank you so VERY much for taking the time to come in and post this, Julian!
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

JulianWS

Hey no problem man.  I'm thinking about buying an EZP soon, and thus am also on the hunt.  Thanks for taking the chance and trying them out. I hope they work out, and please do report back!
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: JulianWS on June 24, 2015, 03:08:30 PM
Hey no problem man.  I'm thinking about buying an EZP soon, and thus am also on the hunt.  Thanks for taking the chance and trying them out. I hope they work out, and please do report back!

Shipping is crazy high.  I will be near an American Eagle in the next couple of weeks and will buy a pair then.  Thanks.

•  

JulianWS

I ordered an EZP today.  I'll share my experiences with it when it arrives in a few weeks.  I'm pretty excited about it, I hope it's worth the money. I'm not too keen on briefs so I'm really hoping it will work just as well with boxer briefs.
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: JulianWS on June 28, 2015, 04:32:22 PM
I ordered an EZP today.  I'll share my experiences with it when it arrives in a few weeks.  I'm pretty excited about it, I hope it's worth the money. I'm not too keen on briefs so I'm really hoping it will work just as well with boxer briefs.

Did you get the custom matched one?

Your boxer briefs will need to be tight enough to hold the STP against you.  I changed to briefs specifically so I could wear this.  I have gotten used to them.

•  

JulianWS

Nope I ordered the standard one in c004.  Orders were open for about ten minutes the other day. I'm hoping to be one of the first orders of the batch as I got my order through within the first minute. I'll have to experiment with underwear I guess.  I love american eagle boxers (the normal baggy ones) so I'll start there.  I have a couple calvin klein boxer briefs but the waist band on them tends to bunch up uncomfortably.
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: JulianWS on June 30, 2015, 07:52:03 AM
Nope I ordered the standard one in c004.  Orders were open for about ten minutes the other day. I'm hoping to be one of the first orders of the batch as I got my order through within the first minute. I'll have to experiment with underwear I guess.  I love american eagle boxers (the normal baggy ones) so I'll start there.  I have a couple calvin klein boxer briefs but the waist band on them tends to bunch up uncomfortably.

Ah. I didn't know Alex had opened it up. Congrats for getting one!  They are a hot commodity. Let us know what you think of it!  I hear you are starting with the underwear you love and then go from there!

•  

RaptorChops

I just got to my old house yesterday and got my EZP! This is just a small review since I've only had it for a day now. It's very small and light weight not at all bulky. I put it in my boxer briefs and it holds very well and doesn't seem to shift around too much. I've used it twice now with pants down all the way and did not leak at all. The inside of it has like a glossy finish which seems to repel the pee and it stays dry. I didn't seem to have to tip it a lot to make sure the pee was all out. I have never had the best luck with other STPs but so far this one seems to be working out well. The only issue I have is that my pee stream seems to be a bit wild. I guess that's just something I need to work on :p
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

RaptorChops

Finally had this product for a few weeks now and have some down time to do a review. I'm not great at these but I'll give it a go. I wanted to do the color matching so I sent Alex an email seeing if he would color match my Freetom to my EZP. He responded very quickly and told me to just send him my Freetom and he would match it. It took 4 weeks as stated on the site so I was pretty happy about that.

Looks/Details- 4 o 5- I give looks a 4 compared to my Freetom Buddy. It has details like the foreskin scar, little creases in the head you can see a few little bumps in the balls and some creases there as well that go up to the head. If someone stared at it too long they would probably notice it wasn't real. BUT because of the color matching it definitely blends well with my skin tone making it much more realistic. The other thing I really like is the way that the cup part sits. It kind of looks like it's part of you and really helps me a bit with the lower dysphoria.

Feel- 3 o 5- Kind of hallow and almost has the feeling of one of those rubber chew toys for dogs. It's a bit softer though, i'm not good at explaining it lol. I definitely can wear this all day every day. It doesn't get an odor, it's extremely simple to clean. It's very light weight and comfortable to wear. I always wear it like on the front of my pubic region. The only issue I've had for wearing it is finding the right underwear to wear it in. I usually wear boxer briefs and I don't like wearing super tight underwear so unfortunately I've had to get myself tight ones so it will hold in place. The nice thing though is I don't have to wear my annoying harness that has the string going up my butt like a thong. It stays in place pretty well but sometimes it will shift around a little. There were a few instances where it started falling down my leg because my underwear wasn't tight enough.

Peeing 4 o 5- The reason I give it a 4 is because i'm still learning. The product is extremely simple to use and doesn't take too much thought to use it. You don't even have to really fumble around too much with it. I still have to kind of it adjust it a little just to make sure i'm not squeezing it too tight on my thighs. I know with the "Buddy" It was collapsing around me and always causing me to pee all over myself. The EZP seems to keep it's shape and I've been pretty good at pacing my pee so i'm not going full blast. It seems to empty out very quickly. My stream isn't that great, so it's always flying around but it's 100 times better than what it was. There is never a lot of left over pee sitting when i'm done. If you just pull it forward and down it will empty out. It has a glossy finish inside of it which i think helps repel the pee and any smell.

Overall 4.5 o 5- Hands down the best STP I've purchased and I'm glad I spent the money on it. Like I said earlier I have only had one accident with it and that's when I was first using it. I haven't had any issues since. Again I recommend a tight fitting underwear to use. I think peeing thru the fly is a little bit difficult but I think once you get the hang of it you can do it it. I personally like peeing over the fly but if you were at a urinal I don't think it would be noticeable because it does look like it's attached to you. So again i'll recommend spending the extra cash to get it color matched. I hope eventually they'll have an option for a longer shaft length.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

RaptorChops

Today was my first day using a urinal at work and I can say I was 100% successful. The only thing that's hard is trying to control your pee but after awhile i'm sure it will be much easier. I've been doing my best at peeing with just pulling it over my underwear and I've again, been very successful. I've been washing it with some hand soap and hot water and that seems to work out pretty good. Also when I'm done at a urinal I just kind of wipe the back up against me to get rid of any dribble. I'm extremely happy with this and haven't been this successful before with other STPs. I leaked on myself maybe two times now and that's because I had it squished a little too much between my thighs causing it to kind of spill over the edge. It does take practice but it's so much easier to grasp than other products. :)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: RaptorChops on October 28, 2015, 07:48:23 PM
Today was my first day using a urinal at work and I can say I was 100% successful. The only thing that's hard is trying to control your pee but after awhile i'm sure it will be much easier. I've been doing my best at peeing with just pulling it over my underwear and I've again, been very successful. I've been washing it with some hand soap and hot water and that seems to work out pretty good. Also when I'm done at a urinal I just kind of wipe the back up against me to get rid of any dribble. I'm extremely happy with this and haven't been this successful before with other STPs. I leaked on myself maybe two times now and that's because I had it squished a little too much between my thighs causing it to kind of spill over the edge. It does take practice but it's so much easier to grasp than other products. :)

Yes, it really is freaking fantastic.  I am in the process of trying to decide if I should get another one.  I have the original size and the newest is a 1/2 inch longer.  I could use that 1/2 inch.  I am hesitant because it will take 5 weeks to get here and I am getting my meta with UL in March.  However, I find myself using it less in public because I have to be so careful with it.  Having my feet facing the right way in the stall is the reason I bought it!

It definitely isn't long enough to pull over the underwear.  I would love to be able to do that because I purchased some underwear just for this product.  That is another reason I don't always use it.  I am not always wearing briefs with the pocket for use.

Regardless, it is my daily packer and has become a part of me.

I only ever wash it with hot water/soap.  I don't understand why someone would dust it.

•  

veniamviam

Finally broke down and ordered the EZP on the 26th, and to my surprise it's already in the post. Or, at least, the pre-shipment information has been created and I was sent an email about that. So whenever it gets here, and hopefully it'll be quite soon as I'm due to go on holiday, I'll be sure to post a review.
viam
  •  

RaptorChops

Quote from: veniamviam on November 11, 2015, 11:52:45 AM
Finally broke down and ordered the EZP on the 26th, and to my surprise it's already in the post. Or, at least, the pre-shipment information has been created and I was sent an email about that. So whenever it gets here, and hopefully it'll be quite soon as I'm due to go on holiday, I'll be sure to post a review.

Congrats on a great purchase haha. I've had mine for about a month or so now and I'm absolutely pleased with it. It didn't take me too much time to get it down and I can finally use it at a urinal. You just gotta make sure you kind of take it easy and point it downward or else it will back up and you'll get pee all over. I've been able to pee with a full tank now and it's really simple. Good luck and let us know how it goes!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

Bimmer Guy

I just got my hands on the second model.  Holy crap, this thing is even better than the first one!

Length is perfect now (it is .5 inches longer), so I can actually use it over the top of my underwear, the funnel is bigger so I don't need to worry about holding back, I love it!  Also, with the wider funnel I don't have to worry about keeping my legs from touching the sides of it at all, it can collapse a bit and still be ok.  This thing is ridiculously perfect!

•  

veniamviam

Mine just came in (a day earlier than I'd anticipated--USPS went wonky with the estimated times). Currently chugging lots of water so I'll get to try it out properly haha

As a preliminary review, though, I'm quite impressed. It comes in this fancy little carrying case, which'll be useful if I ever need to not wear it but still have it with me. The detail is quite nice, and while the colouring isn't a perfect match to me, it's incredibly close (and far closer than any other packer I've owned). My skin tone is pretty olive-y rather than pinkish, and it's still an excellent match. No doubt the most realistic looking packer I've owned to date.

I don't anticipate having an issue with wearing this in boxer-briefs (which I prefer, as do many other guys) and it sits nicely, allowing for a bulge without making it appear as though I'm strutting about with a stiffy. Won't pass the "squeeze" test, but that's all good and well as I don't anticipate being tested in such a manner anyway ^_^

Given the amount of water I've had in the past hour, I'll probably test out the STP function soon enough, but I'll give it a week or so before I present a more official review. As it stands now, I'm pretty glad it's arrived!
viam
  •  

mbx

Thought I would keep this thread alive by posting a link to my review of the EZP: http://phas-ing.tumblr.com/post/135201060947/transthetics-ezp-stp-review

I've had this thing for a couple of months and it's as close to the 'perfect' prosthetic that I think I'm gonna get considering the other options out there at the moment. Genuine life-changer, I've used it at a urinal although I prefer a stall because it takes me a minute to get the cup in place to pee but even so. Definitely recommend.

As a side note: I'm interested in getting my hands on one of the old models in a light skin tone so if anyone's interested in selling one, let me know.
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: mbx on December 29, 2015, 05:14:00 AM
Thought I would keep this thread alive by posting a link to my review of the EZP: http://phas-ing.tumblr.com/post/135201060947/transthetics-ezp-stp-review

I've had this thing for a couple of months and it's as close to the 'perfect' prosthetic that I think I'm gonna get considering the other options out there at the moment. Genuine life-changer, I've used it at a urinal although I prefer a stall because it takes me a minute to get the cup in place to pee but even so. Definitely recommend.

As a side note: I'm interested in getting my hands on one of the old models in a light skin tone so if anyone's interested in selling one, let me know.

Great review on tumblr.  You know, I have YET to see one negative review on this product. 

I noticed the fold in the picture at first and was going to ask you about it (and suggest you call Alex about it!).  You are the first I have heard to prefer it folded down.  It was very strange to me at first to wear it up (I have always worn a limpy xs or masho), but it ended up working the best.  I wear it to a left 45% angle with the very top of the cup touching my pubic bone.  It works for me!  I really wish I had found this thing years ago!

•  

captains

I just bought mine. I'm really excited. Packing is important to me, but I haven't had much luck STPing because of how rigid and bulky the devices I tried were. If I can't wear the STP all day in my pants, it's not good for me. The EZP seems like a good solution. Thanks so much to everyone who reviewed for helping me come to a decision.
- cameron
  •