Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Mini-review EZP STP

Started by aleon515, February 24, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bimmer Guy

I am on Alex's email list.  I saw that about a week after you guys mentioned on here that you were contacting him, that he wrote an email about how you are only supposed to pack with the STP upright, and not bend it shaft over balls to pack with.  I think this is a good idea, or he is going to keep getting ones returned.  Too, he should tell people not to sleep with it.  However, I get how this can make some people dysphoric.  Maybe you all could sleep with a XS Mr. Limpy or something.
Top Surgery: 10/10/13 (Garramone)
Testosterone: 9/9/14
Hysto: 10/1/15
Stage 1 Meta: 3/2/16 (including UL, Vaginectomy, Scrotoplasty), (Crane, CA)
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Fistula Repair 12/21/17 (UPenn Hospital,unsuccessful)
Fistula Repair 6/7/18 (Nikolavsky, successful)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

Nathan90

I'll say it again though. Mine has warped without me doing anthing 'wrong' with it. I have never slept with it and I wear it up and somewhat to the side (the way he wears them when he talks about it in the video's). So while packing it down sounds like a bad idea, sleeping might not actually be the problem..

I could imagine switching sides could help? So packing it to the left one day and packing it to the right the other? I doubt I'll actually try it because it'll feel weird haha, but sounds like it could work.
Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain
  •  

RaptorChops

I always wore mine pointed up, never bent. I'm sleeping in my RM now and plan to do so when I get my other EZP. Don't want to take a chance on ruining it since it's the only STP I've ever been able to use without problems ;)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

RaptorChops

i received my replacement EZP and it's so much better. He color matched it and everything. The shaft is a tad bit longer than before and the outside of it has a much softer touch to it. The funnel part seems a bit bigger than before and I haven't spilled once with it. I'm not going to wear it to bed, I plan on only wearing it if I go out to a bar or something. I'm very pleased. :)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

Skylark

I was wondering since you like the ezp so much if you were willing to ell your buddy stp?
  •  

RaptorChops

i would sell my Buddy but, the only problem is I haven't been able to find it since I moved. I really liked the look of the Buddy a lot.. It probably had the best look of any STP I had but it just didn't work for me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

Skylark

If you ever happened to find it do you have any price in mind? And just wondering, do you have any idea why the buddy didn't work for you as an stp?
  •  

Skylark

And also is there a easier place we can communicate about this, like tumblr or by email? if not that's perfectly okay
  •  

Skylark

Quote from: RaptorChops on March 28, 2016, 08:48:39 AM
i would sell my Buddy but, the only problem is I haven't been able to find it since I moved. I really liked the look of the Buddy a lot.. It probably had the best look of any STP I had but it just didn't work for me.
Do you have any idea how much you would charge for the Buddy? Or do you believe you could ever find it? Please respond on either my tumblr:http://im-an-alien-andwhatnot.tumblr.com/  or perhaps my email: skye_n_stevens@yahoo.com  or here is okay but there isn't really a great reply system, thank you kindly :)
  •  

Skylark

Quote from: RaptorChops on March 28, 2016, 08:48:39 AM
(I can't send private messages on here so I'm sorry I have to reply this way) But it's okay! I understand that you are busy and aren't always looking at your old posts :) I'm sorry I sent so many questions I've just really been looking for a buddy STP and knowing that you are willing to sell yours was very nice news to hear :) Please just let me know when you find it, cause I would greatly appreciate that and am in need of an stp.
But I have actually had an EZP but it did not work for me at all, not even without anything on which was quite disappointing, so I've been trying to find an stp that might work for me and I'm hoping the buddy might do the job. Thank you for everything though!
  •  

RaptorChops

No problem! I'm still looking for it. I looked last night all around my room and didn't find it. I'll have to check in my garage too. I'll let you know if i do find it though!!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

Skylark

Quote from: RaptorChops on April 06, 2016, 04:31:23 PM
No problem! I'm still looking for it. I looked last night all around my room and didn't find it. I'll have to check in my garage too. I'll let you know if i do find it though!!

Alright! I hope you can find it soon haha :) Good luck looking, let me know what happen
  •  

RaptorChops

I still haven't had any luck.. Going to try again when I get some free time.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

Skylark

I'm sorry I'm having you go through the hassle of looking for it, it means a lot that you are talking the time to look though. Thank you very much, I hope it pops up somewhere some time soon.
  •  

Skylark

Quote from: RaptorChops on April 12, 2016, 08:46:08 PM
I still haven't had any luck.. Going to try again when I get some free time.
Any luck finding it yet? It's been a few weeks since I've checked in with you. I hope everything in your life is going well btw!
  •  

RaptorChops

Quote from: Skylark on May 02, 2016, 04:15:41 PM
Any luck finding it yet? It's been a few weeks since I've checked in with you. I hope everything in your life is going well btw!

Unfortunately, no. I went through my room again, all my boxes in the garage and no luck. I have no idea where it went to ;(. I did however, see on a site called FTM garage sale someone selling one for cheap. Maybe check there or keep checking freetom for some clearance ones. I'll keep my eyes peeled when I head back to my parents house but I really have no clue where it went to. Sorry!!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

Skylark

Quote from: RaptorChops on May 02, 2016, 08:53:35 PM
Unfortunately, no. I went through my room again, all my boxes in the garage and no luck. I have no idea where it went to ;(. I did however, see on a site called FTM garage sale someone selling one for cheap. Maybe check there or keep checking freetom for some clearance ones. I'll keep my eyes peeled when I head back to my parents house but I really have no clue where it went to. Sorry!!
Aw man that's unfortunate :( Thank you for looking though. And ahh okay, I'll be sure to check there! I'll probably be able to find one somewhere! Thanks again for the help!
  •  

RaptorChops

no problem.
If you do end up with the buddy and it doesn't work for you I highly recommend the EZP. I never had a problem with it except for it getting mishapen but the owner replaced it for me free of charge. I've used this in urinals and had absolutely no problems (after getting comfortable with it). It's pricey but it's definitely worth it.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

mbx

This thread hasn't been posted in for a while but since it was a great place for information and discussion on the EZP I thought I would update my experience after having this thing for near enough a year.
I reviewed the ezp in a video here:
Which goes through all the different aspects of it but the important things I want to pick up on after using it for so long are as follows:
- I still love this stp. It's given me the ability to stand to pee in any situation and I really value that
- I'm always on the look out for more underwear that's suitable to wear it with. I have a lot of Bonds briefs that work fine but I don't always want to wear briefs because I don't like how they look on me.
- The only issue I have is one thats been discussed here already; after prolonged use packing the ezp up to one side, it does start to warp. For this reason I have to hold the shaft out on both sides with my thumbs when using it to pee. Still, I have adjusted to using it this way and I'm happy with my ability to be able to stp.

So yeah, been using it everyday for almost a year and I still love it. A very high quality product and Alex is great. Looking into getting the Rod soon.
  •