Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Take Action!!! Be a Part of the 2015 U.S. Trans Survey!!

Started by serenityfaith, March 02, 2015, 10:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serenityfaith

Quote from: Sunderland on March 10, 2015, 04:30:07 AM
I wonder if there's any point in me participating since I haven't personally experienced anything significantly negative related to being trans? Would my input be useful in any way?
Every voice matters Sunderland! Good or bad! :)
"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues." ― Elizabeth Taylor <3

•  

serenityfaith

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues." ― Elizabeth Taylor <3

•  

serenityfaith

Quote from: Rotika on March 10, 2015, 05:03:34 AM
Signed up. Can't wait. I may not have been wearing these heels as long as most.. But I know my voice may help in some way. And I def want to make all our lives better.
Amen sister :)

•  

chefskenzie

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.  Kahlil Gibran

•  

serenityfaith

•  

serenityfaith

•  

Michelle-G

•  

serenityfaith

•  

serenityfaith

•  

Newgirl Dani

I tried to sign but it did not work, got a "fatal error" message (not my first now that I think of it  ::) ).  Well in all seriousness I'll just call the number and register that way, because I have no idea what a fatal buffer error is anyway.  Looks good though and I'll share it with my trans support group.   Dani
  •  

Jean24

Trying to take it one day at a time :)
  •  

awilliams1701

Ashley
  •  

awilliams1701

Ashley
  •  

gennee

Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

The_Alistair

•  

KristinaM

Signed up!  Maybe I'll have some valid input once it becomes available.  :)
  •  

Ian68

My only concern with this is that then there is a fairly large list of transgender people living in the US that someone somewhere has access to...  Maybe I'm just paranoid.

I may end up signing up; thanks for posting this.
"They can't cure us.  You wanna know why?  Because there's nothing to cure.  There's nothing wrong with you, or any of us for that matter." - Ororo Munroe (aka Storm), X-Men: The Last Stand
  •