Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

do you find the obstacles to being your true gender begin to fall more easily

Started by evecrook, March 22, 2015, 04:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evecrook

I've been on HRT for 16 months and I'm really starting to enjoy plowing through the minor obstacles I once feared. For example I've been going to the hospital lately because I've been pretty ill and there was a time when I was so concerned how the nurses would react to my changing appearance , such as facial feminization and breast development. Now 16 months in I'm really beginning to not care that the nurses see my breasts. I went to the emergency room a couple of weeks ago and there was one nurse or two that commented on my clothes, I wear skinny jeans and a pull over tight fitting dress. I've gotten to the point that this is me and be damned to those that can't understand . Any one else find the obstacles melt away when you've finally reached the point of no return.
  •  

JoanneB

It's funny how after finally feeling better about being yourself, you feel better about being yourself.
.          (Pile Driver)  
                    |
                    |
                    ^
(ROCK) ---> ME <--- (HARD PLACE)
  •  

ImagineKate

This is happening now. I go out as myself and nobody seems to even notice!!! Omg! This is so amazing, I never dreamed I would be able to pass, ever... and yet here I am. But it took confidence to get there and now I truly believe that confidence is the main component to passing.
  •  

evecrook

Quote from: ImagineKate on March 22, 2015, 06:40:30 PM
This is happening now. I go out as myself and nobody seems to even notice!!! Omg! This is so amazing, I never dreamed I would be able to pass, ever... and yet here I am. But it took confidence to get there and now I truly believe that confidence is the main component to passing.
It truly is a great feeling to " pass" even if it's not all the time or when those kids with the super sensitive radar lock on
  •  

ImagineKate

Quote from: evecrook on March 22, 2015, 06:58:02 PM
It truly is a great feeling to " pass" even if it's not all the time or when those kids with the super sensitive radar lock on

It is but even kids gender me female now... Lol.
  •