Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

will I ever orgasm

Started by lolitalanalola, April 08, 2015, 05:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolitalanalola

So I am going to be revealing a lot about myself in the this bit sexually things I haven't told anyone but need advice. So ever since I started masturbating I did not do it through penile stimulation, strangely I compressed my scrotum on a surface like a chair and would orgasm. However once I got into my teens and started having relationships I was never able to orgasm with a partner. Additionally their attempts to stimulate my penis did not work, nor did I feel anything (and I was too embarrassed to tell them how I actually get off). I am afraid the nerves in that area may have died or never even grown since I never used them. I am worried about the future relationships and with SRS, if I will be able to orgasm ? does any one know about this topic ?
  •  

jfong

The only thing I can say is that post srs, you (and most of us) have to re-learn what is pleasurable and orgasm inducing all over again. When things get re-arranged, it takes time for the brain to be remapped and adjust.
  •  

sam1234

I think you would be surprised at what goes on behind closed doors as far as sex. What works for one person doesn't for another, but if you are with someone you trust and care about, there is no need to be embarrassed about telling them what you need. Part of intimacy is the connection of two people, not just physically, but emotionally and spiritually as well. If you can't trust someone enough to talk about things like that with them, do you really want to make yourself vulnerable by having sex with them?

sam1234
  •