Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

soooo..... I decided to start a nonprofit organization for human rights.... Yep.

Started by auburnAubrey, April 18, 2015, 09:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auburnAubrey

Hey everyone..  Been a while since I've been on the boards, but I've been busy.  Lot of personal development, lot of breaking through, studying with masters of transformation (In consciousness, personal development, etc, not OUR transformation.. lol)... AND>>>>

I decided to create an organization for human rights and the issues that affect humanity. 

I am not reinventing the wheel.  There's a lot I can bring to the world stage being a trainer.. and a transgendered one at that.  I can also bring in my years of production experience, to reach the world through compelling media.  My goal, is to not only be a(nother) voice standing for transgendered rights (And the rights of ALL), but to also bring in transformational training into the picture.  To create a space where new possibilities in people's beliefs take place.  It's powerful.  And I'm going for it.

I'm getting it up and running right now, but it's called Be A Stand...  Because I stand for acceptance, love, forgiveness and transformation in this world, and equality for ALL.

Anyway, throughout my time here I've read so many stories, cried so many tears, and feel you... all of you..  And I know I can do something that betters this world.   I can't really tell you why it's different than what's out there already, but it is.  And I will be partnering with other organizations too, as not to do what is already being done.

But I see a place where I can go that's not being done.  So I decided to act on it.  I'm going to use WHO I am to create change in the world.  And I'm ready.

Thank you all for your support over the years in here.  This is one of the ways I can support you all back.  So look out world, here I come!

Thanks for reading!! :) <3  I"ll keep you updated!
"To live both the yin and the yang, the male and the female, is a divine gift." ~ Me

"Know the masculine, but keep to the feminine, and become a watershed to the world". ~ The Tao Te Ching
  •  

Devlyn

<standing, clapping>  Good for you!  :) Let me be the first to thank you for wanting to make a difference.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

gennee

That's wonderful, Aubrey. May your endeavors prove fruitful and change lives.

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •