Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Oh my gosh

Started by xKadaBear, May 03, 2015, 05:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xKadaBear

My girlfriend's mother is the lowest of the low. We've been together since November 2012, and since she told her mom that December I was trans, she shut me out. We started dating when she was fourteen and I was sixteen, we're now seventeen and nineteen, so at this time there's no going around this. Anyways back to my vent. In 2013 me and my girlfriend had to turn our relationship down to be a bit secretive due to her mom threatening me with a restraining order for harassment since I would text her mother where Stella (my girlfriend) had hid her self harming objects back when she was self harming, and I would also let her know when she was having a really bad day. Her brother also called me and threatened to "bypass the cops and come after me if I continued to harass his mom and talk to his sister", at the time I was 17 and he was 28. Things turned around for us back in summer of 2014 and we were allowed to start seeing each other, I finally got to take her out on our first date. Things have been good since, her brother even took us out to dinner and we shook on forgoing the past. But then came prom. Her mother allowed me to be her date. But tonight was the absolute worst experience so far. Her mom didn't let us get any pictures taken together, and her brother kept giving my disgusted looks while her mother wouldn't even acknowledge my presence. I could not show up early to their house to be with Stella, but the other girls' dates were allowed to show up at 3, when I had to show up a 5:30. The reason is because I'm not allowed in the house because she doesn't want to be around me. I also couldn't drive us, Stella had to drive her mom's soccer van with EVERYONE in it, which wouldn't have been a problem if I hadn't already paid to get my car wash since this change happened the night before prom. Then came after prom, we went back to Stella's house to all change, her mom told me I couldn't change in the house and had to change in my car and then wait outside the house for Stella to be done changing. I had to use the bathroom once we got back to Stella's house before after prom and if it wasn't for Stella fighting for her me with her mom I would've had to drive to the closest gas station five miles down the road just to pee.

I'm sorry if this is a lot just I really needed to vent. My final straw was broken tonight and the next eight months are going to be hell. (In eight months Stella will be 18 and moving in so then we'll be good.)
  •  

Mariah

Never feel bad about venting. We all need to do it from time to time. Good luck and Hugs.
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •