Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My Birthday Makeup

Started by spooky, May 15, 2015, 08:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spooky

I've been wanting to start playing with making makeup videos for a while now, so last week when I was getting ready to go out for my birthday I decided to go ahead and record the process.

Ideally my set-up would allow me to be looking straight at the camera with better lighting and better video quality, but as it is I hope that someone can get something out of this video.  I made it to try to help people who want to learn how to do their makeup, so if anyone has any questions about anything please ask!  I would even be happy to try to make other videos that would hopefully better demonstrate specific things - ie, highlighting and contouring, or false eyelash application, or whatever.

Here is the link to the video: youtu.be/nfqM8mTIQZA
:icon_chick:
  •  

jessical

Happy Birthday!!!  You are stunning :)

I don't have any specific question, but I was surprised how dark the contouring was until it got blended.  I would swap out the audio for some music, but otherwise it was great.
  •  

spooky

I actually had a really hard time finding the right contour color for me and I was surprised myself with how dark the best one turned out to be. 

Thank you for the birthday wishes and for the audio tip - that was a big detail that I neglected.
  •  

Marissa_K

Happy Bday.

WOW that is stunning....

spooky

Thank you.  Let me know if you're curious about anything more detailed...
  •