Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Anyone ready to post their bikini or swimsuit at the beach picture

Started by stephaniec, June 21, 2015, 10:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizandri Roth

Oh, I can't wait to wear a full bikini set.  It's like the final achievement I want to reach with my transition.  Then I'll always wear a bikini on the beaches, pools, tanning on my lawn, etc.  I just have to gain some weight because I'm still a little underweight and my legs are really skinny.  I'll have more bikinis in my closet than anything else.  There's just something about pulling off a beautiful bikini body, walking around with your bare body.  It's freedom and feminism at its best.  Can't wait!  So Barbie stop posting pics because each time my heart begins to race of excitement, hehe.
  •  

Lyric

Barbie both inspires and puts us to shame sometimes. BTW, Barbie, I really like the way you look in that red dress in the last photo. I know it's not as spicy as your the usual choices, but it's a good look.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

stephaniec

yea , I was surprised you tried that extreme of length in red, but as always you look good.
  •  

Ashey

Nice legs and tummy, barbie. :)

I'm kind of hoping to get into bikini shape by next year but I know I will be sooo self-conscious. It's freakin' hot here, so I ran errands today wearing some rather short shorts... I could just feel so many eyes on me... I might just wear a sarong, but I know part of me will still want to show off my booty and thighs. :laugh:
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 24, 2015, 04:36:38 PM
Oh, I can't wait to wear a full bikini set.  It's like the final achievement I want to reach with my transition.  Then I'll always wear a bikini on the beaches, pools, tanning on my lawn, etc.  I just have to gain some weight because I'm still a little underweight and my legs are really skinny.  I'll have more bikinis in my closet than anything else.  There's just something about pulling off a beautiful bikini body, walking around with your bare body.  It's freedom and feminism at its best.  Can't wait!  So Barbie stop posting pics because each time my heart begins to race of excitement, hehe.

Well. I am on diet to decrease my tummy size further. I observed that most bikini models are actually underweight, and you can wear bikini at any time.

Yes. Freedom by wearing bikini is inexpressible.

I am traveling Kyoto, Japan. As Kyoto is warmer than my hometown, I carried my bikini, but did not have any chance to wear it here.

My hometown is now approaching fall, I guess.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on August 25, 2015, 10:43:38 AM
Barbie both inspires and puts us to shame sometimes. BTW, Barbie, I really like the way you look in that red dress in the last photo. I know it's not as spicy as your the usual choices, but it's a good look.

Yes. Most of my friends prefer my wearing longer dress and skirt, not to mention my family. I think knee-high dresses are nice to me, and I will wear them more frequently. But during outdoor exercise, I guess miniskirt is better.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Ashey on August 25, 2015, 03:42:00 PM
Nice legs and tummy, barbie. :)

I'm kind of hoping to get into bikini shape by next year but I know I will be sooo self-conscious. It's freakin' hot here, so I ran errands today wearing some rather short shorts... I could just feel so many eyes on me... I might just wear a sarong, but I know part of me will still want to show off my booty and thighs. :laugh:

As you know I am an extreme exhibitionist, and wearing bikini has solved all of my agonies recently.

There is no clear boundary between places where you are allowed to wear bikini and not. Photos are the same. You are allowed to post photos of wearing bikini, but not underwear.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Quote from: barbie on August 29, 2015, 09:27:57 AM

There is no clear boundary between places where you are allowed to wear bikini and not. Photos are the same. You are allowed to post photos of wearing bikini, but not underwear.

barbie~~

Well girl, then it's on!  As soon as I get a hold of a bikini (or two, or three, maybe four) then I'm gonna start posting like hell!
  •  

Laura_7

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 29, 2015, 02:36:27 PM
Well girl, then it's on!  As soon as I get a hold of a bikini (or two, or three, maybe four) then I'm gonna start posting like hell!

If you get a few in different colours you can exchange tops and bottoms  :)
  •  

stephaniec

•  

barbie

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on August 29, 2015, 02:36:27 PM

Looking forward to seeing them soon!

Here, the summer is near ending. But, there are a few outdoor hot springs here, and I may need more bikinis.

While traveling Kyoto, I searched for any outdoor hot spring, but could not find any nice one. Just gave up.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: stephaniec on August 29, 2015, 02:55:57 PM
add me in if I ever lose the weight to wear a bikini

Yes!
Do you have any goal and plan?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Laura_7 on August 29, 2015, 02:38:37 PM
If you get a few in different colours you can exchange tops and bottoms  :)

Oh. That is a good idea. I will purchase set bikinis in other colors soon.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Laura_7

Quote from: barbie on August 30, 2015, 09:34:13 AM
Looking forward to seeing them soon!

Here, the summer is near ending. But, there are a few outdoor hot springs here, and I may need more bikinis.

While traveling Kyoto, I searched for any outdoor hot spring, but could not find any nice one. Just gave up.

barbie~~

You might look on the internet... sometimes people have some insider tips with nice places...
  •  

KristinaM

I have dozens of men's "bikini" swimwear and smaller.  It was the only way I could appease my feminine side before I knew there was anything else I could do about it! LOL.  I used to steal female swimwear when I was younger from friends or relatives before I could buy my own.

Now, I have 4 or 5 women's bikinis that I sheepishly try on in the bathroom.  No pics this year as I've only been on HRT for a couple months, but next summer it's on!
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: barbie on August 30, 2015, 09:48:48 AM
Yes!
Do you have any goal and plan?

barbie~~
yes more vegetables and decreasing intake. I can't  exercise other than walking because I have bad knees.
  •  

Laura_7

Quote from: stephaniec on August 31, 2015, 12:28:14 AM
yes more vegetables and decreasing intake. I can't  exercise other than walking because I have bad knees.

Well you could do some exercises especially compiled for you...
a few stretching exercises, or something else... twice a day...
or something like zumba... moving to music, with arms etc...

hugs
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Laura_7 on August 31, 2015, 12:36:08 AM
Well you could do some exercises especially compiled for you...
a few stretching exercises, or something else... twice a day...
or something like zumba... moving to music, with arms etc...

hugs
I need to go swimming . that should give me incentive for a bikini. Swimming takes the weight off my knees
  •  

barbie

Quote from: stephaniec on August 31, 2015, 12:28:14 AM

Recently I have decreased the average amount of my meals by a half. I am now a little bit hungry, craving for carbohydrates, but I can handle and endure it without any difficulty. My goal is a 26 inch waist from 29 inch.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •