Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Michelle G

Lots of pool time this week since its been over 100 everyday,

•  

Rachael

In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •  

barbie

I am ready for bikini this summer, but it rains again  :(

I have purchased a bunch of new bikinis for this summer.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Rain comes and goes, and I tried the bandage bikini that I had purchased from AliExpress.com a few months ago. Probably I can wear it in the beach today afternoon or tomorrow.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Yes. I did! And my friend took photos for me.

The water was a little bit cold, and the wind and the sun light was very strong. Surfing was prevented because of the strong wave, probably caused by the super typhoon.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Rain stopped in the afternoon, and I picked up the blue.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Lady Sarah

No beach around here. I decided to wear this today, and received some smiles.

started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

josie68winter

I have a nice two piece. My wife bought it online and decided she did not like it and gave it to me. Hopefully, it will fit next summer, still losing weight.

Jo

Josie Ann
I am approaching the 1 year mark since my decision to transition, and I am celebrating my 6th month on hrt.
  •  

Michelle G

It's 102deg out!

A quick float in the pool and off to the shade I go for awhile :)

•  

barbie

Today I chose black. After running, it was very cloudy, but rain did not come. The water was a little bit cold, but nice to clean the sweat.

I drunk 3 bottles of water.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

I don't wear bikinis, but I recently been catching some fun fashion videos by YouTube personality Spankie Valentine TV, who came up with more ways to tie a bikini top than I would have ever considered. It's worth a look:
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on July 17, 2016, 02:21:13 PM
I don't wear bikinis, but I recently been catching some fun fashion videos by YouTube personality Spankie Valentine TV, who came up with more ways to tie a bikini top than I would have ever considered. It's worth a look:

Interesting!

That video makes me wish to have sizable breasts. I become a little bit sad. But, it's OK.

Yesterday at a nearby beach.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Doreen

I'll post but I deleted my face because i'm still 'stealth' lol.  I guess they call it 'deep stealth' when you're full time.
http://imgur.com/qbIyMe6
  •  

barbie

There was a small forest park near the beach, and wearing bikini is surely allowed.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

Quote from: barbie on July 17, 2016, 04:56:58 PM
That video makes me wish to have sizable breasts. I become a little bit sad. But, it's OK.

Some of those looks might be challenging for some the small of chest, but with careful cleavage creation I think you could do most of them. I'll repost this amazing method from a TG lady named Maryannsung on another forum:
QuoteBuy a good molded bra with liners, make an incision in the liner, insert a non-sticky gel pad, then cut up a 2" diameter foam squeeze ball into two halves, place the half balls into each pocket of the bra with the convex side facing your chest. On the surface of the liner, stick on each side a no-slip heel cushion you can get from Payless Shoes. The friction from the heel cushion will keep the pushed in breast tissues in place and the pressure from the half ball will create a crest on each side of the chest. This will make each side look like a very sexy rounded cup. When you have them on both sides, it's perfect cleavage.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on July 18, 2016, 09:55:06 PM
Some of those looks might be challenging for some the small of chest, but with careful cleavage creation I think you could do most of them. I'll repost this amazing method from a TG lady named Maryannsung on another forum:

Thanks for the tip, Lyric.

Yes. I tried it yesterday, but it was uncomfortable and I gave up.
I should be satisfied with the status quo.

People think that I have sizable breasts from HRT and some of them actually try to confirm it. I usually do not reply.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

Quote from: barbie on July 19, 2016, 03:29:58 PM
People think that I have sizable breasts from HRT and some of them actually try to confirm it. I usually do not reply.

It's nobody's business but your own. There's no excuse for rudeness.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lyric on July 20, 2016, 06:27:31 PM
It's nobody's business but your own. There's no excuse for rudeness.

A problem is that they even do not imagine that it can be very rude. Those people are usually my close friends, and very nice people. Sometimes I have to educate them on sexual harassment. Yes. Education is important.

Anyway, today it became hotter, and I went to a nearby beach.

Here we have about 10 beaches within one hour driving.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •