Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Anyone ready to post their bikini or swimsuit at the beach picture

Started by stephaniec, June 21, 2015, 10:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

It's been awhile since I've posted here (thanks Photobucket..) but since I'm now down 30 pounds I figured it was time to add a couple of shots.  I will be adding a couple more later since I just got 4 new bikinis!  So here is the slightly improved me....

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Dee Marshall

Very nice,Jess!

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Dee Marshall

I just realized that my bikini pic didn't get here full size.

Of course, I'm no Jess.
:

•  

stephaniec

•  

I Am Jess

•  

Dee Marshall

Very nice, Christie!

:

•  

Dani

Ok Dee,

Now you got me! Here is me in my swimsuit and a friend I just met underwater.

My friend was delicious!
  •  

Devlyn

Fabulous! Just like the old song:

♫...that's what friends are for...♫  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Dee Marshall

Looking good, Dani! Sorry I didn't get to meet your friend.

:

•  

Laurie

I do have one but  not many enjoy pictures of land locked beached whales.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Christy S

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: Laurie on August 15, 2017, 10:51:27 PM

I do have one but  not many enjoy pictures of land locked beached whales.

Hugs,
   Laurie

That's hilarious. Don't feel bad. If I had a picture of me in a bathing suit I would have to hand out dark glasses to keep people from getting "snowblinded".
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Julia1996 on August 16, 2017, 02:06:23 PM
That's hilarious. Don't feel bad. If I had a picture of me in a bathing suit I would have to hand out dark glasses to keep people from getting "snowblinded".
Julia
I too have that problem as many parts of me hadn't seen the light of day in decades.

Laurie

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Dani

Quote from: Laurie on August 16, 2017, 02:11:31 PM
I too have that problem as many parts of me hadn't seen the light of day in decades.

Laurie

I have the beach for you! Just let me know when the next time you are in Miami.
We will get some Vitamin D naturally!
  •  

Sinclair

Quote from: Christy S on August 15, 2017, 03:52:38 PM
WOW you all are awesome. Only bikini shot I have :)
Lets see if a Computer Science major can get this flickr thing to talk to the boards and vise verse :P

Wow .. that's nice and sexy ...you go girl ...   :icon_chick:
  •  

barbie

I did not go to beach so frequently this summer, but yesterday with my family and just ago today.
After quitting smoking, I guess my body weight increased considerably and I will run more to return to my ideal body weight at 65 kg.

It feels like autumn here.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

I Am Jess

Spent the weekend at the pool working on my tan for this coming weekend.  I'm spending the entire weekend at Zuma beach learning about myself, my view of my future and learning how to surf.  Hopefully I will have a couple of pictures from there to post next week.  I think my weight loss program is working pretty good.

•  

tgirlamg

Barbie!...It's good to see you around again and looking gorgeous! Congrats on quitting smoking!!!

Jess!...I'd say your exercise program and your diligence are paying off nicely!!!... Have a great weekend and don't be surprised if surfing really puts it's hooks in ya!!! it sure did it to me starting about 20 years ago...I had to put it aside for a while with all the surgeries and sinus stuff but things are looking good for me being back at it soon...I sure miss it and have surfing dreams a few times a week!!!

It was too overcast here, of course!, to see the eclipse this AM but the sun came out this afternoon so I made it down to the beach in this one I got recently... it is just a Target bikini but I like the navy and white stripe thing... kind of a Ralph Lauren vibe to it!

Onward we go sisters of summer!!!

Ashley :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: tgirlamc on August 21, 2017, 06:46:25 PM

It was too overcast here, of course!, to see the eclipse this AM but the sun came out this afternoon so I made it down to the beach in this one I got recently... it is just a Target bikini but I like the navy and white stripe thing... kind of a Ralph Lauren vibe to it!

Onward we go sisters of summer!!!

Ashley :)

Looking good Ashely!  Target has some great deals on bikini's.  I've got a lot of mine there.  Walmart has had some really good deals.  I've got a number of bikinis there for under $10. The turquoise and peach ones were only $6 on clearance at Walmart.
  •