Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Face palm

Started by kian, June 24, 2015, 07:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kian

I have a funny story about a certain person who maybe curious. If you know what I mean.  ;)
So I knew this person all my life because our moms are friends so we would hang out together.
However as we got older, he started to have more conservative views(he considers himself in the middle but I think he leans more to the conservative side).
Now, I think people should have their own views as long as people don't get hurt, but this guy was literally unbearable to talk to. He basically hates a lot of things (like liberals,feminists, gays etc). He asked about my political views and had quite an aggressive response when I didn't have any views similar to his.
This year, he was talking about the Folsom Fair and how gross it was.(basically homophobic stuff) I was curious about this and asked him more about it. He went California (San Francisco and LA) over the summer so I assumed he found out about the fair that way.

WRONG. He found out by actually searching up the fair! I pointed that out to him and he was making so much excuses like"I was just curious" and "I "accidentally" clicked on the link".  :laugh:

People are so funny sometimes.
  •