Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

need a new therapist but.......

Started by enigmaticrorschach, July 10, 2015, 07:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enigmaticrorschach

well, my therapist isnt helping much with my gender issues. lately I've been so deep in depression, I feel I'm slipping. my therapist is great but only as someone to talk to about my daily stressers. unfortunately, my area isn't up to speed or will ever be when it comes to trans care, and I don't have the money for online therapy or travel to new York right now since I'm trying to save up. I don't know what to do right now. any suggestions?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

•  

Mariah

Some online ones do offer sliding Scale. I'm not sure if that helps, but it might keep it affordable with your budget. Your area reminds me of mine when it comes to trans care and that it's very limited. Have you tried explaining to her that you need to work on this issue to and not just the other ones. Anyway it's just a thought. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

enigmaticrorschach

I have. my therapist is open but I don't think he is best for me anymore as I'm developing an immunity and that's not good plus my doctor wants to make sure I have good support in that area before k can go any further.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

•