Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Working out

Started by jaynemonroe79, July 25, 2015, 08:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaynemonroe79

Does anyone have any advice for a good workout plan? My change in diet is already yielding great results in loss of weight but I want to do some light cardio as well. I already swim regularly a few times a week. I don't want to lift weights and I abhor running. Thoughts sisters?

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

•  

Marlee

I've always been told that swimming is the best cardio workout
  •  

rosinstraya

I started a 4 week set of sessions with a personal trainer (!) at the local gym yesterday - it was a special deal. I've been going to this gym/pool on off and on for about 12 years, so they sort of know me and are aware of my trans situation. Knackering, but worthwhile. I certainly felt it this morning.
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
  •  

jaynemonroe79

Thinking about doing a kick boxing class this fall that will get my fat butt in shape. Lol

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

•  

JennyBear

Anyone looking for detailed explanations and advice might want to read my post in the Feminizing workouts? thread. Or, I can also re-post that novel here. Unlike a couple other posters that I will refrain from naming, I will help give professional advice to my brothers and sisters here for free. We're all in this together.

HUGS!
"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got. I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block."
  •