Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleV

Quote from: Michelle3 on August 13, 2015, 04:43:47 PM
Hello all,
I am 21 years old from Slovakia and I began RLE, still pre-HRT, you have to be few months on RLE before starting HRT here.
This is me how i went out 2 weeks ago. Used hair extensions as are seen on one photo and a little makeup. Would like to hear your opinions.
Sorry for the image quality, but I do not have better camera :P

Hi,

You look very natural. I wouldn't double take you if I saw you anywhere. What's befuddling is you're pre-HRT... Mother nature has been lenient on you, you're going to look amazing once you start HRT.

Kind regards,
Vanya.
I've found it takes love to make or do something, and without love it's senseless; void, empty, vain.[/color][/center]
  •  

stephaniec

•  

RachaelAnne

I'm now at 6 months of low dose HRT.  This was me from this morning's therapy session...

Been growing my hair out for the past 19 months from a very short butch hair cut.

I would love to hear your opinions!
Love Rachael
  •  

stephaniec

Are you planning to go to higher dose or are you content where your at.
  •  

RachaelAnne

Hi Stephanie,

I would love to move up to a full transition dose but for now trying to go slow in order to maintain my marriage.  The changes have been slow and allowed my wife to adjust so far.  Her largest fear has been the expected changes to my chest.  So far visually she says I still look maleish, however physically I no longer have male pectorals, I clearly have female breasts to the touch.

Just covered all of this in therapy this morning.  I know that I need to have full SRS to relieve my GID.  It's a daily struggle/balancing act not to move forward at lightning speed.

In the mean time low dose HRT and slowly changing my wardrobe over to female clothing (leaning more toward the androgynous side at the moment).

I'm very much looking forward to the day that I hit male fail!
Love Rachael
  •  

stephaniec

It's a long road especially dealing with others feelings take your time I'm 63  and just started 22 months ago.
  •  

RachaelAnne

Quote from: stephaniec on August 14, 2015, 04:25:09 PM
It's a long road especially dealing with others feelings take your time I'm 63  and just started 22 months ago.
I know, it's just so darn hard to take it slow.  I'm 45 and have been struggling with this since I was 5.  The past 12 years have been the worst.   Hit the wall and just couldn't take it anymore back in mid 2013.

If my wife was on board I would just go full time and full dose tonight even.

But she's not, so as you  said I'm taking my time and proceeding at a pace that my wife is comfortable with.  :-)
Love Rachael
  •  

stephaniec

My own personal belief is that its best to try to save a marriage. I've been alone all my life and I have wish so hard it was different for me , but I'm working with what I got so I move along.
  •  

TinaVane

I think you look beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C'est Si Bon
  •  

Jessika

Quote from: RachaelAnne on August 14, 2015, 05:15:57 PM
I know, it's just so darn hard to take it slow.  I'm 45 and have been struggling with this since I was 5.  The past 12 years have been the worst.   Hit the wall and just couldn't take it anymore back in mid 2013.

If my wife was on board I would just go full time and full dose tonight even.

But she's not, so as you  said I'm taking my time and proceeding at a pace that my wife is comfortable with.  :-)
I'm pretty much in the same boat...
I'm 48 and my Endo just recently increased my E and S dosage. My wife is very supportive as is my whole family. I'm starting to have noticeable breast activity, specially around the areola.

I'm not ready for full-time yet as I have many things to look at like Name Change on civilian and military documents.
I'm more than likely waiting for the hormones to make people start questioning my "Male" persona, lol.

A long road for most of us.
My Fantasy is having Two Men at once...

One Cooking, One Cleaning.  ;D 

•  

Shawn Sunshine

Well my body is not passing...but I think I can see my face passing when dolled up like this. This is my best photo yet.  What do you all say?
Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Shawn Sunshine

Quote from: stephaniec on July 25, 1974, 04:47:37 AMquote author=stephaniec link=topic=193485.msg1730266#msg1730266 date=1439776573]
yes

THANK YOU LOVELY LADY

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

Mariah

I agree it is your best photo yet. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Shawn Sunshine on August 16, 2015, 08:53:29 PM
Well my body is not passing...but I think I can see my face passing when dolled up like this. This is my best photo yet.  What do you all say?

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Emily R

•  

Hannah.Emma

Took this on the way home from trans support group meeting.   What do you all think?
November 2014 - Came out to wife
June 2015 - Came out to Therapist
October 2015 - Began HRT
April 2017 - Fully out and full time
May 2017 - Officially separated from wife
June 2017 -  Started new life in Nebraska
September 2017 - Divorced
April 2018 - Homeless
July 2018 - Began new life in Florida
  •  

ChiGirl

Quote from: Hannah.Emma on August 17, 2015, 10:31:53 AM

Took this on the way home from trans support group meeting.   What do you all think?
You look very nice.  A little color on your face would go a long way because you've got such beautiful skin.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

•  

Shawn Sunshine

Quote from: Mariah2014 on August 16, 2015, 09:31:19 PM
I agree it is your best photo yet. Hugs
Mariah

Thanks Mariah. ..my lips are starting to plump now...but yours are still plumpier

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •