Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archlord

I dont have doubt but transitionning for me has the consequence that my girlfriend wont stay with me.
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: archlord on August 29, 2015, 07:19:28 AM
I dont have doubt but transitionning for me has the consequence that my girlfriend wont stay with me.

Hun, there is always consequences that come along with transition. That being said it's not my life, and you know what's best for you...I don't think we should pressure you onto doing anything you aren't 100% comfortable with.
  •  

archlord

Quote from: amber roskamp on August 29, 2015, 07:50:43 AM
Hun, there is always consequences that come along with transition. That being said it's not my life, and you know what's best for you...I don't think we should pressure you onto doing anything you aren't 100% comfortable with.
i had a thread explaining my situation 2 month ago . Things changed since that . I decided to leave her to transition but 10 days after a strong feeling "temporary" froze my dysphoria and all i had in my mind was "i want to get her back" since i truly love her and i was happy with her before that i informed her about my dysphoria. I said "temporary" because when i came back to her she didnt want  to get back in a relationship with me at all . However things are getting better but .. Those thoughts i had in my head are getting back as there is place for it now since i am not crying and regretting leaving her anymore .
  •  

Lizandri Roth

I always thought that my dysphoria will disappear the day I get a girlfriend and marry.  But then I realized that my feelings of changing are way too strong.  At first being in love or married will numb the feeling of changing but when everything settled I knew that the feeling of changing will start haunting me again.  I don't want that.  Not saying it's the same situation, but time will tell for you.  Best of luck...
  •  

Squircle

•  

kittenpower

•  

Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

stephaniec

•  

doofuspoo

First post.

Just wondering if I could pass as a cis looking lady? I've come out as transgender fairly recent and I'm going to see a hormone doctor 3 months from now through an informed consent path. The main concern that I have is my appearance, I just want to be somewhat passable. I am 25 and I have a huge dysphoria with my appearance. Realizing I'm trans elevated this dysphoria.

Here's a photo of me taken a month ago, I'm wearing a wig courtesy of my coworker. I also lost 10lbs since then. Sorry for the facial hair as I wasn't ready when they have me wear the wig.. (-_-)'
W

*being hairy as a monkey doesn't help too. :(
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: doofuspoo on August 30, 2015, 10:45:20 PM
First post.

Just wondering if I could pass as a cis looking lady? I've come out as transgender fairly recent and I'm going to see a hormone doctor 3 months from now through an informed consent path. The main concern that I have is my appearance, I just want to be somewhat passable. I am 25 and I have a huge dysphoria with my appearance. Realizing I'm trans elevated this dysphoria.

Here's a photo of me taken a month ago, I'm wearing a wig courtesy of my coworker. I also lost 10lbs since then. Sorry for the facial hair as I wasn't ready when they have me wear the wig.. (-_-)'
W
I think you'll do fine
  •  

Catwoman

I'm not on HRT and I'm not trying to look like a female in this pic.

I just want to know your opinions about my face and if, for you, I will look more feminine when I start HRT (I know you can't foresee).

Sorry for my English but I'm from Italy and thank you so much!!!!!  :-*

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: Catwoman on August 31, 2015, 11:45:17 AM

I just want to know your opinions about my face and if, for you, I will look more feminine when I start HRT (I know you can't foresee).

Penso che farete bene
  •  

Lebedinaja

aay sure you will look more female with HRT, especially since you dont have a very masculine face and not such a bulky body like me  :I
wow, you even grew your hair out, I KNOW you will look absolutely fine  ;D
  •  

Squircle

Quote from: amber roskamp on August 31, 2015, 07:07:00 AM
Yup I'm jealous now!

Believe me there's still much about my appearance I don't like. Them chunky feet for a start! But thanks for the compliments everyone :)
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Quote from: doofuspoo on August 30, 2015, 10:45:20 PM
First post.

W

Trust me, you'll do fine.  I can already see 'her' in the pic.  It's an amazing journey and adjusting your health, losing weight and just starting to be who you are will give you the confidence that will make you pass.  You already poses soft facial features and hormones will do wonders for you.  Trust me.  You won't believe the changes.  Just remember that it's a sloooooooow proses but totally worth it in the end.  Looking forward to seeing more of you.  Blessing from me on your new journey and remember we're here for you.  And btw welcome to Susan's!
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Ooops, accidentally you totally look like a female in the pic!  :-*
  •  

Catwoman

•