Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki_Taz

Words can't bring me down
  •  

Laurie K

Just updated my profile pic... not sure how to add fullpic but yu all get my point..... do I,,huh?huh?

The ball is now rolling....I hope it doesnt run me 0ver
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Definitely pass!!!  You look like the kind of nice lady I would run to if I need a shoulder to cry on.
  •  

Laurie K

Thank you so much liz, that was a great compliment .... you are very pretty I wish for your youth

•  

LizK

Brie you look great and very passable in my view...makeup looks nice and the colors suit you.
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

TransOlyGirl

How do I look? A bit about myself, I came out as a transgender at the beginning of December 2014 and haven't started hormones yet, I will be on October 8th finally!! Yay!! I just wanted to see what people say :P

•  

Laurie K

Brie you look great and very passable in my view...makeup looks nice and the colors suit you.

I dont know what happened to first reply but thanx Sara

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: brie33 on August 31, 2015, 10:58:53 PM
Just updated my profile pic... not sure how to add fullpic but yu all get my point..... do I,,huh?huh?
doing fine
  •  

kittenpower

Quote from: TransOlyGirl on September 01, 2015, 10:38:58 PM
How do I look? A bit about myself, I came out as a transgender at the beginning of December 2014 and haven't started hormones yet, I will be on October 8th finally!! Yay!! I just wanted to see what people say :P

You look great; you should have some really good results from HRT. Best wishes :)
  •  

Mariah

Hi Transolygirl, welcome to susan's. Your doing fine. Congrats on starting HRT soon. I look forward to seeing you around the forums. Good luck and Hugs.
Mariah
Now for a little bit of house keeping.

Things that you should read

Quote from: TransOlyGirl on September 01, 2015, 10:38:58 PM

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Delaney

I figure I'll give it a shot.  I'm not on HRT and I don't really have a timetable for when that might happen, but I'm personally really enjoying this picture. :)

•  

Mariah

Beautiful picture.
Quote from: Delaney on September 02, 2015, 10:24:17 PM
I figure I'll give it a shot.  I'm not on HRT and I don't really have a timetable for when that might happen, but I'm personally really enjoying this picture. :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Delaney on September 02, 2015, 10:24:17 PM

You look great ...
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Lyndsey

Emily you look very female and I would let it be known of what you are doing as it will set you free were you work. And if they value you as and employee they will keep you on as that is what I think they would do. You go girl! Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Everbrooke

So my new forum profile pic is what I'm asking about, but I also have this other angle:

Either way, happy I had a makeover!

Thanks
  •  

Bdgirl

so I need honest opinions on whether or not I pass and what advice anyone can give me on passing? I'm MTF and have not yet started hormones. I've added a pic of how I look now and how I used to look.

•  

Ms Grace

Hi!

Welcome to Susan's  :)  Great to have you here - looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

You look pretty good to me!

Please check out the following links for site rules, helpful tips and other info...

Cheers

Grace
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

MugwortPsychonaut

You look fine, 'cept in that last picture... ;)

Seriously, though. I wrote a piece about the need to ask if one "passes" over the internet:
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,193924.msg1728593.html
  •  

lostcharlie

pre hrt... wow just wow !!!! you look great. I would guess if you carry yourself with feminine grace nobody is going to run behind you on the street throwing rocks. some may chase you for your phone number though. I'm sure some of the more experienced ladies will chime in that passing is about a lot more than just physical looks. That said your off to a wonderful start..... just stunning, I'm a little envious.
  •