News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bdgirl

Thanks you Grace for the warm welcome!

And MugwortPsychonaut, thank you very much I'll read that this evening :)

Awww Lostcharlie you're so sweet! Thank you. I don't think my wife would appreciate me being asked for my number :p

I've not gone full time yet and I don't think I could handle being mislabeled/misgendered just yet. I get that it is going to happen.
  •  

Yenneffer

Hugs I love you brothers and sisters just forgive this confused girl
  •  

LizK

All girl in my book...the last photo is lovely where you are wearing the dark top.
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: sarahtokes on September 05, 2015, 03:27:21 PM
All girl in my book...the last photo is lovely where you are wearing the dark top.
ditto
  •  

archlord

pre-hrt , first time wearing a dress .  i am 36(33)-27-36  and my waist keep lowering so fast i cant explain it.
I can see well defined hips appearing.
i suppose it is due to the fact that i stopped bodybuilding and the heavy protein diet that was comming with it.
i hope that my shoulders will recude in size aswell.

•  

Everbrooke

I don't understand what happened to my post?  Was asking about my profile pic, but also posted one more from the side.  What gives?
  •  

Bdgirl

Quote from: Bdgirl on September 05, 2015, 05:06:21 AM
so I need honest opinions on whether or not I pass and what advice anyone can give me on passing? I'm MTF and have not yet started hormones. I've added a pic of how I look now and how I used to look.

Reposting this as I think it got lost when being moved from another thread :)
Quote from: archlord on September 05, 2015, 06:27:42 PM
pre-hrt , first time wearing a dress .  i am 36(33)-27-36  and my waist keep lowering so fast i cant explain it.
i suppose it is due to the fact that i stopped bodybuilding and the heavy protein diet that was comming with it.

Holy moly girl you look amazing! All girl in my book.
  •  

Everbrooke

Quote from: Everbrooke on September 04, 2015, 01:57:25 AM
So my new forum profile pic is what I'm asking about, but I also have this other angle:

Either way, happy I had a makeover!

Thanks
found myself, got moved over
  •  

-May-

You all look so good, oh my god  ;)

I wish I looked that female, oh well, I will have to work on myself x.x
Maybe one day I will be able to show myself too with confidence ^^
  •  

Harley Quinn

Archlord, you look amazing. And I love your sleeve!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

archlord

thank you so much, i still see me as a man so having people telling me i am looking good is nice.
i suppose that it is just like bodybuilding, you dont see the changes much but others are amazed of it.

btw bdgirl, you  look very girly from my point of view.
  •  

BR06KLYN

You've got the prettiest eyes, And that long bob hair really suits you. I can only imagine how good your make-up skills are going to be if this was one of the first times trying make-up. PD: where did you get that dress?
  •  

archlord

Quote from: BR06KLYN on September 06, 2015, 07:20:55 PM
You've got the prettiest eyes, And that long bob hair really suits you. I can only imagine how good your make-up skills are going to be if this was one of the first times trying make-up. PD: where did you get that dress?
actually 3rd time i wear makeup lol,  and it was dark i couldnt see wtf i was doing haha.  the dress is from "limité" clothing store
  •  

BR06KLYN

Quote from: Bdgirl on September 05, 2015, 05:06:21 AM
so I need honest opinions on whether or not I pass and what advice anyone can give me on passing? I'm MTF and have not yet started hormones. I've added a pic of how I look now and how I used to look.

You look amazing, love your smile  :)
  •  

Laurie K

The ball is now rolling....I hope it doesnt run me 0ver
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Kimberley Beauregard

Bdgirl and archlord: most definitely. You're both very pretty.

Everbrooke: you too, love the makeup!
- Kim
  •  

Alyssa Rae

This was taken back in June, shortly before hitting the 8 month mark.  I'm now right at 10 months in.  Do I pass?
Someday, the dream will end
  •  

rukabear

Quote from: Alyssa Rae on September 07, 2015, 07:29:38 AM

This was taken back in June, shortly before hitting the 8 month mark.  I'm now right at 10 months in.  Do I pass?

You look great!

You look amazing!  The only thing that throws me off a little (and this is just constructive criticism) is the legs.  Still a little to much muscle definition there, but even with that, the overall appearance screams beautiful woman.  Well done! :)
  •