Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie Ann

About 6 1/2 months on HRT and 17 days post FFS/BA.  I got the last of my stiches/screws taken out today.

•  

kittenpower

Hi Jessie, You look amazing, and yes, you definitely pass. :)
  •  

Jessie Ann

Thanks girlfriend! 

I can't wait to see your new and beautiful face once all the swelling and bruising have gone down.  Just rest and take it easy and in no time you will be back to full speed. 
Quote from: kittenpower on September 17, 2015, 06:49:17 PM
Hi Jessie, You look amazing, and yes, you definitely pass. :)
  •  

Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Lady Smith

Wow Jessie you look amazing!  ;D

Oh Kittenpower your poor face.  You rest up and heal now.  Take care  :icon_bunch:
  •  

Jessie Ann

Thanks Mariah and Lady Smith. It really has been an amazing 6 months. When I look in the mirror I can't believe the woman looking back at me is really me.  I am so thankful for all of the information and support I have found here that has helped me get to this point in my transition. 
  •  

jennynicole1979

Wow everyone looks so good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
~Jenny~
  •  

gaygirl420

•  

Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Claire

@gaygirl420. Lovely. Really lovely. I'm more than envious.

Dori.
Claire.
  •  

AnamethatstartswithE

<----
<----Would someone critique my profile photo please? (I can't seem to get any of
<----the photo sites to work for me) 
  •  

Missy D

All right - be nice!! Well you always seem to be. Still pre everything except laser. I've had my eyebrows done though  ;) Excuse the photos - it's early in the morning here. I've been out with some friends and felt like playing with my camera. I don't know whether it's any good or not? I think maybe OK but there's always work to do. I'm in very heavy makeup in the pictures but the clothes are what I wear when not having to pretend. It was a bit of a casual day for me, so nothing too fancy. I'm also getting there with hair and now down to a UK dress size 6 (US 2). Sorry I didn't brush it lol!!!! Also sorry about the décor. It's a bit of an old house and it needs doing. I feel like I'm in a fifties timewarp sometimes. It's gone beyond retro now  :-*

"Melissa makes sense!" - my friend
  •  

Lady Smith

If you look that good early in the morning without HRT Missy you are ever going to bloom once you start :)
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Lady Smith on September 19, 2015, 07:54:46 PM
If you look that good early in the morning without HRT Missy you are ever going to bloom once you start :)
ditto
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: AnamethatstartswithE on September 19, 2015, 03:26:37 PM

<----
<----Would someone critique my profile photo please? (I can't seem to get any of
<----the photo sites to work for me)

Hi - once you upload the image to the sharing site you need to get its URL - eg http://photosharingsite.com/photo.jpg and then put it between the IMG tags... that usually works!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

sap

Pre anything.
Could I pass with laser, fix eyebrows, growing hair and some HRT?
It keeps me busy all day long, looking at mirrors and wondering if I'll pass with HRT  ???
22 yo (Does it mean HRT will affect me fast due to HGH?)

•  

Joanne Feliz

Quote from: sap on September 20, 2015, 03:17:50 PM
Pre anything.
Could I pass with laser, fix eyebrows, growing hair and some HRT?
It keeps me busy all day long, looking at mirrors and wondering if I'll pass with HRT  ???
22 yo (Does it mean HRT will affect me fast due to HGH?)

Im sure you could look great! I have seen some transformation videos with people with your face structure and they turn into beautiful women.  You could try laser hair removal to get you going.  Even if you don't go through with the transtion is great not having to shave anymore.
  •  

KatelynBG

Quote from: gaygirl420 on September 19, 2015, 11:14:25 AM
i had a good look yesterday imo

Yes super cute. Lots of pretty ladies here. Someday I'll put myself up here. Some day.
]
  •