Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martine

I just love your (slightly) flamboyant style! I would seriously love to be able to rock the same! But I'd never look as good for sure! Heads will inevitably turn and with more frequent and persistent gazes you are bound to get some questioning looks. But let's be clear, even cis-women would attract attention were they to present like you do. Small price to pay to be absolutely stunning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Ange

Most people pass easy face-on until you see their profile. Profile is a pass-killer :P

Well personnally I don't try to pass. Some days I'm under the impression I look like a woman, some others I can only see a man... Anyway I wear only man clothes (at least for now) so I don't really care.

Nearly 5 monthes HRT and a few laser sessions :

Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •  

Mariah

I wouldn't say that it is. It does make the nose stand out more, but isn't a pass killer. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Ange on October 20, 2015, 08:42:18 AM
Most people pass easy face-on until you see their profile. Profile is a pass-killer :P

Well personnally I don't try to pass. Some days I'm under the impression I look like a woman, some others I can only see a man... Anyway I wear only man clothes (at least for now) so I don't really care.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

kittenpower

If someone has a really prominent brow and large sloping forehead it is more easily seen from the profile, so you don't see a lot of profile pictures in this thread, but you have a very flattering profile. :)
  •  

Mickie

Haven't posted here in a long while. I haven't really put in the effort in the past couple of years.... The anxiety and everything else seemed to try and push me backwards... I'm at a point now where I'm ready to just go for it. I'm not gonna be worried about what people think, I'm not going to be worried about being seen as weird or whatever. It's not worth not being who I want to be. So this is me:

STILL pre everything, save for growing out my hair. I'm not considering myself transgender per say, but nonbinary or "genderfluid" at the very least. I'm aspiring to at least look androgynous, but I feel like it's hard coming from my starting point. (6"1', 245lb, hairy gorilla sized dude with big hands and size 14 mens shoe) but... I digress

Have some pictures!

Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

kittenpower

Wow, you're really attractive in guy mode. :)
  •  

Mickie

Haha, tell that to the hordes of girlfriends I've never had.

Not for lack of interest, I just was always nervous talking to women lol
  •  

Karlie Ann

Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Karlie Ann on October 20, 2015, 07:38:09 PM
Be gentle.  I'm old and pre-everything.  Horrible makeup skills and a cheap wig.
[img src="http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/karlieann2016/media/20151014_183112_zpslbdn5tm3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0"][/img]
yes , you need some work but you can do it . I'm  63
  •  

gaygirl420

Quote from: kittenpower on October 20, 2015, 06:16:10 PM
Wow, you're really attractive in guy mode. :)

im sorry if im stepping out of line here but i was under the impression u should never say this to someone whos considering transitioning ?
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: gaygirl420 on October 21, 2015, 12:04:01 AM
im sorry if im stepping out of line here but i was under the impression u should never say this to someone whos considering transitioning ?

Thank you for the concern, but in this instance I'm not bothered by it. I suppose my case is a tad different as I'm not going from male to female, I see it almost as "less masculine to more feminine"

I still have days where I feel absolutely comfortable as male, and days I want to peel my face off because I'm uncomfortable in my body.

I'm glad some find my boy mode appealing lol
  •  

Ange

I agree it's not very useful (because who cares) but I think it does no harm.

I always thought I was quite attractive when I was a man (my wife agrees  ;D ) but well, it's not like it will change anything right now.  ;)

Tell me what your definition of "man" and "woman" is, I'll tell you which I am. Not the other way around.
  •  

Quote from: Ange on October 21, 2015, 07:14:37 AM
I agree it's not very useful (because who cares) but I think it does no harm.

Disagree 100% :-\

It's very useful because a good looking male transitions into a good looking female almost without fail.

We both agree, however, that it was a harmless, non-malicious comment ;D

•  

lemons

Quote from: Mickie on October 20, 2015, 05:11:40 PM
Haven't posted here in a long while. I haven't really put in the effort in the past couple of years.... The anxiety and everything else seemed to try and push me backwards... I'm at a point now where I'm ready to just go for it. I'm not gonna be worried about what people think, I'm not going to be worried about being seen as weird or whatever. It's not worth not being who I want to be. So this is me:

STILL pre everything, save for growing out my hair. I'm not considering myself transgender per say, but nonbinary or "genderfluid" at the very least. I'm aspiring to at least look androgynous, but I feel like it's hard coming from my starting point. (6"1', 245lb, hairy gorilla sized dude with big hands and size 14 mens shoe) but... I digress

Have some pictures!

hard to tell.  full body shots?
you might be starting from a similar place to me in which case you might have quite a bit of trouble.  but your head shape and size and features seem to be much much better than mine.
  •  

lemons

This is going to be easy for you, even with that profile.  Just let HRT do it's work.  You're very early and in a great place for that early.
  •  

lemons

Quote from: Karlie Ann on October 20, 2015, 07:38:09 PM
Be gentle.  I'm old and pre-everything.  Horrible makeup skills and a cheap wig.
[img src="http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/karlieann2016/media/20151014_183112_zpslbdn5tm3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0"][/img]

Not right now.  And it might be very tough for you going forward.
  •  

Karlie Ann

Quote from: lemons on October 21, 2015, 04:39:03 PM
Not right now.  And it might be very tough for you going forward.

Ouch.  Can you at least give me some idea as to why, now that you have crushed my hopes?
  •  

Claire

I'm pre everything and I think you look great! Much, much better than I.

Dori.
Claire.
  •  

Karlie Ann

Quote from: dori on October 21, 2015, 06:59:03 PM
I'm pre everything and I think you look great! Much, much better than I.

Dori.

Thank you, Dori.  I appreciate that.
  •  

Mallory

Quote from: Mickie on October 20, 2015, 05:11:40 PM

Have some pictures!

O.m.g.  My dream partner!  Lol.  I don't think you'd have a bit of trouble as either.
Carpe diem.

•