News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessie Ann

Quote from: Abysha on November 19, 2015, 02:47:02 PM
So it's been about 2 1/2 months since I last posted.  Here are some fresh shots from my love seat.

My big chin/jaw issue has improved but I don't understand why unless there is far more muscles/fat in the face than I thought that can be affected by HRT.  I'm far more comfortable now but I never have any way of knowing if I'm passing or if people are just being nice.  I'm sure I'm not passing as in "all the time" but there are times where I'm not so sure.  My wife is unable to be objective with me (I totally get that) since she knows me and sees me as a woman, anyway.

I don't know what I'm asking for, really.  I think I just feel like I should document my progress and be a part of the Susan's team, hah!

Thanks for sharing girlfriend.  I love it when people update what is going on with their transitions. 
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: barbie on November 21, 2015, 01:27:01 AM
Can I pass?

barbie~~

You can pass very good. Nobody would know by your look. Often people with Asian or some few Africans genes pass very well. I don't know why. Some people just pass very good. I don't know if 'races' has something to do. I have seen a lot of Asian MTF that look cis.
  •  

sonson

howdy yall. havent been on this site in a long time

thought i'd come back and ask how im doing. still pre hrt. and i gotta get them brows done i know  :P
so, do i look or could i pass as female 5.0?

•  

April_TO

Hi, it's so nice to see you again. I am very impressed that you're still pre-hrt.
You look great and I can't wait to see you on hormones.

Good luck,

April

Quote from: sonson on November 21, 2015, 01:20:19 PM

thought i'd come back and ask how im doing. still pre hrt. and i gotta get them brows done i know  :P

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on November 21, 2015, 08:02:07 AM
You can pass very good. Nobody would know by your look. Often people with Asian or some few Africans genes pass very well. I don't know why. Some people just pass very good. I don't know if 'races' has something to do. I have seen a lot of Asian MTF that look cis.

Yes. It is possible. If the ancient people in Asia or a few African regions had been more tolerant of transgender people, transgender people could have survived better than in other regions of the world, preserving better the possible transgender genes through the evolutionary process. But, I am not quite sure whether transgenderism is inherited genetically. Some  history books imply that ancient people were far more open-minded to the gender minority in B.C. 57– A.D. 935. For example: https://www.boywiki.org/en/Homosexuality_in_Ancient_and_Modern_Korea

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Zeuphro

Hello,
I am 16 and I am on antiandrogen since May.
Can I pass?

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/47/1448145941-image.jpg

Do I look my age?
Thank you!
Finally came out in my family since the 21th December 2014!
  •  

sonson

Quote from: April_TO on November 21, 2015, 01:45:35 PM
Hi, it's so nice to see you again. I am very impressed that you're still pre-hrt.
You look great and I can't wait to see you on hormones.

Good luck,

April
thank you so much, thats nice of you to say! i actually think you were the first person to give me feedback the very first time i posted here, so thanks again lol

Quote from: Zeuphro on November 21, 2015, 04:48:45 PM
Hello,
Can I pass?

Do I look my age?
Thank you!
oh yeah youre gonna be totally fine. you already really like a girl. and yes, you look 16. maybe even a little younger.
  •  

Mariah

Most definitely you can pass. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Zeuphro on November 21, 2015, 04:48:45 PM
Hello,
Can I pass?

Do I look my age?
Thank you!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

lily paige

hi here are the first pics of me. I have some makup on just praticing.
What do you think.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

•  

Candi.Krol

I know I don't pass!
starting HRT in Feb, but living full time for a while... I just thought we needed more punk girls in this thread ;)

be gentle!
xox, Candi
  •  

Nikki_Taz

Words can't bring me down
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: lily paige on November 21, 2015, 10:41:37 PM

What do you think.

The makeup blending at your cheeks is nice. But you doesn't pass yet. I'm honest with you now and don't want to lie. Your jawline and head shape is a bit masculine. Your Adam's apple is a bit visible too. HRT can help you bit. Makeup etc. methods may help you too. The makeup is a good start.  :)
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: sonson on November 21, 2015, 01:20:19 PM

You pass very good. You have the feminine and pretty features. HRT would make wonder even more wonders. You pass especially good when you're smiling.
  •  

Anna33

Quote from: Candi.Krol on November 21, 2015, 11:17:28 PM
I know I don't pass!
starting HRT in Feb, but living full time for a while... I just thought we needed more punk girls in this thread ;)

be gentle!
xox, Candi

Totally love your tartan skirt, I play drums! let's make a band!

Any girls who can sing here?
The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. - Virginia Woolf
  •  

Quote from: clarabrown on November 22, 2015, 10:54:20 AM
I play drums! let's make a band!

<--- can play bass, guitar or keys (drums too, but slot is filled LoL)

I know you were kidding, but seriously it's a big pipe-dream of mine hehe; I really really really want to be in an all-girl band!

•  

Candi.Krol

@clarabrown, thanks! I love tartan, I have a few kilts, skirts and a kinda black cheerleader skirt with red tartan (looks like a goth cheerleader kinda thing :D )
Quote from: Ⓥ on November 22, 2015, 12:24:43 PM

I know you were kidding, but seriously it's a big pipe-dream of mine hehe; I really really really want to be in an all-girl band!
too bad you're both not in Montreal, I'd totally do it :)
I've started working on a project called TRANSmission, so far a solo thing, but I am looking to form a new band / performance / art thing around it :)

@ everyone else, most of you are looking great in this thread, either totally passing or well on your way! remember, you see yourself everyday and will see the masculine side of you even if it's not really there... make-up hair and what you wear can work wonders ;)

xox,
candi
  •  

Shanade

Quote from: lily paige on November 21, 2015, 10:41:37 PM

What do you think.

Oh, you did the same mistake I did the first time I tried a wig !

My head proportions are similar to yours, I have a face that is bigger than the rest of my head. You should increase the volume of your wig, it will make your face (and the rest of your body) look a lot smaller. I would also change the hair color to a darker shade, it will make contouring a lot easier and thus make your face look smaller again.
  •  

Anna33

Quote from: Ⓥ on November 22, 2015, 12:24:43 PM

Kinda playing kinda serious! Haha. It is also some kind of dream to be in an all girls band! Lets make it happen. In no later than a year or two from now x haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. - Virginia Woolf
  •