Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

HRT will work pretty good, the front on shots look good.
  •  

archlord

I tried the orange lipstick on beard shadow, did it work? :)

•  

Karlie Ann

Archlord, I think you're going to be absolutely beautiful!  Your hair looks great there too.
Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

archlord

Quote from: Karlie Ann on November 26, 2015, 08:36:24 PM
Archlord, I think you're going to be absolutely beautiful!  Your hair looks great there too.

Thank you,i will go full-time on january .. only this beard shadow is totally annoying me!! This is why i am posting again, did it improve? visible?
  •  

archlord

You look great , just the last picture in my opinion is not passing for the face . Probably only the angle, dont worry you pass
  •  

Elsa Delyth

I was visiting my mom last week, and my little sister had me try on one of her latest anime wigs, and when I did she was all like "wow, you should dress up like a girl... or He-Man", lol.

So I figure that I'm somewhere in between looking like a girl, and looking like He-Man.
"If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution." Emma Goldman.
  •  

EmmaMcAllister

Am I crazy, or am I getting close to passing? No makeup or anything.

Started HRT in October, 2014. Orchiectomy in August, 2015. Full-time in July, 2016!

If you need an understanding ear, feel free to PM me.
  •  

Mariah

The need for longer hair might be exactly what you need to throw you over the top and be at passing. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

EmmaMcAllister

My hair is shoulder length. It's in a bun here.
Started HRT in October, 2014. Orchiectomy in August, 2015. Full-time in July, 2016!

If you need an understanding ear, feel free to PM me.
  •  

KatelynBG

]
  •  

archlord

This is me again sorry for flooding this board all over with my face haha :)

Just recieved a new wig,  what do you think?

Versus this one

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: Mariah2014 on November 26, 2015, 10:44:05 PM
The need for longer hair might be exactly what you need to throw you over the top and be at passing. Hugs
Mariah
ditto
  •  

Willowicious

Hiya!

This is mean after one session of IPL, with an attempt and makeup and my eyeberows shaped; what do peeps think? :)

•  

RachelsMantra

I was talking to this girl and she told me that I pass but I think she was just trying to be nice - I don't think I'm totally passing yet - still need to let HRT do its thing. What do y'all think?

Started HRT on September 1st, 2015.
  •