News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThaliaNyx

Quote from: RachelsMantra on November 28, 2015, 12:39:44 AM
I was talking to this girl and she told me that I pass but I think she was just trying to be nice - I don't think I'm totally passing yet - still need to let HRT do its thing. What do y'all think?

You look great! She wasn't just trying to be nice.
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long, till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: RachelsMantra on November 28, 2015, 12:39:44 AM
I was talking to this girl and she told me that I pass but I think she was just trying to be nice - I don't think I'm totally passing yet - still need to let HRT do its thing. What do y'all think?

You're not passing 100% yet in my option. Maybe we all have difference option. I may think a person doesn't pass, but another person has another option. Your nose are typically masculine. But rest of your face are more feminine. At HRT it's very big chance you would easier pass. By the way, you did a very good hairstyle choice. :)
I gave you a honest reply. Hope that's ok.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: ThaliaNyx on November 26, 2015, 04:32:31 PM
Well, here are some pictures I took today while my hair was freshly-brushed after a shower.

How well am I doing?

How long have you been at HRT? You have some feminine features. At HRT they may developing more. :)
"How well am I doing?" You're at a good way, but you're not passing yet. Long hair may be a good solution for you.  Maybe you could try out a bang or something with a bit volume. I can see your hair is wet at the picture due showering. So it's not so easy to say so something about after-showering pictures.
  •  

Paige_tara

Quote from: archlord on November 27, 2015, 08:09:46 PM
This is me again sorry for flooding this board all over with my face haha :)

Just recieved a new wig,  what do you think?

Versus this one

Second wig looks better to me hun, the first one, while nice, doesn't have the same femininity about it. Still pass either so don't worry :) x
Paige x
  •  

archlord

thank you. i am thinking about getting it dyed ( it is virgin hair) with caramel blonde or  one tone lighter black then second wig. Any recommendation?
  •  

Denise

I think you look good, but with thinned eyebrows I would never question your appearance.  Eyebrows are very personal and if you are looking to be able to switch back and forth maybe an androgynous shape would be better.
1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

ThaliaNyx

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on November 28, 2015, 11:38:28 AM
How long have you been at HRT? You have some feminine features. At HRT they may developing more. :)
"How well am I doing?" You're at a good way, but you're not passing yet. Long hair may be a good solution for you.  Maybe you could try out a bang or something with a bit volume. I can see your hair is wet at the picture due showering. So it's not so easy to say so something about after-showering pictures.

Really?  :D I haven't even started HRT yet, but I'm planning to start soon. I didn't really expect to be passing yet, but your comment has made my day, thanks!
Somebody to lean on
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: archlord on November 26, 2015, 08:29:05 PM
I tried the orange lipstick on beard shadow, did it work? :)

Seems to!

I also tried it once with really heavy foundation. That seemed to work too, but it seemed kind of heavy
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

PrincessDorothy

Ummm this is me pre hrt. I hope it changes my face quite a bit bc it doesn't seem to fem for me.  :-\

p
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Willowicious on November 27, 2015, 09:45:33 PM
Hiya!

This is mean after one session of IPL, with an attempt and makeup and my eyeberows shaped; what do peeps think? :)

nice
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: ThaliaNyx on November 28, 2015, 03:22:05 PM
Really?  :D I haven't even started HRT yet, but I'm planning to start soon. I didn't really expect to be passing yet, but your comment has made my day, thanks!

I don't think you read my whole comment. But I'm glad it helped you.

"You're at a good way, but you're not passing yet."
  •  

Candi.Krol

Quote from: PrincessDorothy on November 28, 2015, 11:36:33 PM
Ummm this is me pre hrt. I hope it changes my face quite a bit bc it doesn't seem to fem for me.  :-\

p
you already got it girl! :) everything from hrt will just be an added bonus ;)

xox, Candi
  •  

Chrissy1

Looking for some input here. I think my makeup is getting better. This is pre everything no hrt or anything. Still need to work on eyebrows. Thank ladies
  •  

Sunhawk

Photos from the last few weeks. I'm 13  months on HRT and I think I'm coming along alright, some days are better than others though.
The road I travel has no end and every step takes me further from my home.
  •  

Chrissy1

Quote from: Sunhawk on November 29, 2015, 06:45:52 PM

Photos from the last few weeks. I'm 13  months on HRT and I think I'm coming along alright, some days are better than others though.

I think you look wonderful.
  •  

Lady Smith

•  

Paige_tara

Quote from: archlord on November 28, 2015, 12:39:53 PM
thank you. i am thinking about getting it dyed ( it is virgin hair) with caramel blonde or  one tone lighter black then second wig. Any recommendation?
I would say caramel blonde might be a bit light to go with your dark eyebrows? Could try a few shades lighter than the black one, will take experimentation to see what you like though.. cheap wigs are good for trying out colours easily :)
Paige x
  •  

archlord

I think I allready know what I need . Black suits me well . From my experiment ,Darkest Brown is to light, jet black is to dark . The wig I am wearing in profile picture is also  to dense . Based on this I ordered a 1B# color( between Darkest  Brown and jet black )  wig lace front at about 120% density instead of 150% and 18 inch long . This one is with real hair too, I hope il be happy with it . Only waiting on hair for going outside
  •  

Lisa55

Well my profile pic is my finest wig whereas after lots a waiting this is now all my own hair,  Just got to figure out how to make it styled natural hair rather than a wild mop. 

Anyway how am i doing?

•  

ThaliaNyx

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on November 29, 2015, 07:47:13 AM
I don't think you read my whole comment. But I'm glad it helped you.

"You're at a good way, but you're not passing yet."

Oh, sorry - I meant to put in that I didn't expect to be passing yet.
Somebody to lean on
  •