Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelsMantra

Started HRT on September 1st, 2015.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: RachelsMantra on December 16, 2015, 08:18:54 AM
Do I pass in this picture?

Not 100%, but almost. You have some features that is feminine enough for passing. But your nose is a bit masculine. So not 100%.
  •  

Dee Marshall

Ignore that, Rachel, you're gorgeous! I would almost say heartstopping.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

April_TO

Yes definitely, I think having a slight mix of features work for us.
It makes us unique and beautiful.

You are rocking it Rachel :)

Quote from: RachelsMantra on December 16, 2015, 08:18:54 AM
Do I pass in this picture?

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

Moomin

You look lovely Lynn, you pass and I LOVE your kitchen.

I'm just going to echo what others had said Jennilyn, just a bit more care with your makeup will do wonders. Full blacked out waterline/under eye is a really difficult look to pull off, even for Cis lasses. Your much better off using a grey eye liner and a dotted underline. Checkout this tutorial http://www.xovain.com/makeup/how-to-wear-eyeliner-on-lower-lids, it did wonders for my passing. In fact anything by Alle is worth checking out, but alas she's moved on now.

Beautiful piccie Rachel, you totally pass lady! You have the most amazing full lips, I'm dead jealous  >:-)
Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

Dankster

Quote from: Jennilyn on December 16, 2015, 07:02:24 AM
Thank you very much for your honest opinions! Dankster, I'd be lying if I said you didn't hurt my feelings a bit lol.. But I appreciate the honesty and the tips!

My makeup skills need a lot of work.. And my eyebrows, I enhanced them using an eyebrow brush and dark brown eyeshadow.. I suppose I can do without that, since both of you have said they need thinned out.. My pitted scars.. Perhaps porefessional by benefit would help me out? I used no primer or moisturizer.. I just slapped a coat of infallible foundation on, and called it good.. I'm guessing I need a very matte finish, with a primer and a full coverage foundation/powder?

The issues I was expecting to be brought up was in fact my acne scars... and my weight.. which I'm happy to see it wasn't on the list! (I've lost 110lbs and that alone has made me feel so much more fem)

And as you said, 2 mos HRT is nothing.. So hopefully I have a lot to look forward to! I'm curious though as to what age you would say I was?

I did, however, have a small glimmer of hope lastnight though!  I stopped into a gas station on the way home for a drink, and the man at the counter said Good evening, Miss. and didn't stare or laugh as I left, like I pictured the confrontation going..

Sorry for the late reply, its been a busy week for me. If I had to guess your age based off of your photos, I would say somewhere between 22 and 30. Sorry if I made you feel bad, I try to be honest as possible when I post in passing threads. If you're interested in some sites that could help with makeup, PM me, I know a few good ones. Also, congrats on the weight loss. That's a pretty impressive accomplishment! I wish I had the self discipline to do the same.
  •  

Anna33

I want to change my facebook profile pic and I was thinking about using this pic. This is me, yesterday.

Please tell me the truth, do I look okay? please don't lie to me, roast me if you have to, id rather hear the truth. Haha

big hugs

The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. - Virginia Woolf
  •  

Moomin

You look fab babe! Loving the outfit and your cats :). My only slight criticism would be to go lighter on the blush.
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Took this last night. No makeup on. only been on hormones for 3 weeks. I pass with makeup on, but do I pass without it?
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: clarabrown on December 17, 2015, 08:54:01 AM
I want to change my facebook profile pic and I was thinking about using this pic. This is me, yesterday.

Please tell me the truth, do I look okay? please don't lie to me, roast me if you have to, id rather hear the truth. Haha

big hugs

Surprised to see your post here... You're adorable! A little less rosy cheeks would be all I could honestly say. Unless you'd consider some Jackie O glasses with that dress. You are stunning. ;)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 17, 2015, 09:06:54 AM
Took this last night. No makeup on. only been on hormones for 3 weeks. I pass with makeup on, but do I pass without it?

Yes, you pass.
  •  

lostcharlie

To all you girls posting, your all fabulous ! Shout out to Angelique, No Makeup ? Your kidding right ? You look wonderful !
  •  

Moomin

Wow Angelique, stunning! I look like an extra from The Walking Dead with no makeup :)
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: April_TO on December 16, 2015, 12:17:25 PM
Yes definitely, I think having a slight mix of features work for us.
It makes us unique and beautiful.

You are rocking it Rachel :)

You Go Girl !!!
Hugs
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Wednesday

Yup, I think you pass without question. And it seems like the hormones are softening a bit your features comparing to your previous avatar pic.

You already look way better than the average cis female, and I'm being completely honest. So just keep things this way (always improving yourself). 

Damn... in fact you look like a rival really hard to beat  :D

I'm sure sooner or later guys are gonna be falling to your knees, trust me.
"Witches were a bit like cats" - Terry Pratchett
  •  

Mariah

Very adorable Clara. Hugs
Mariah

big hugs

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Melanie ♡

I dyed my hair red c: and I stopped self medicating officially, I am now going to a doctor at Fenway Health!

10 Months on Hormones and full time.

•  

Searching Human

•  

abd789

big hugs

Clara, you are adorable.... dont sweat it.
Why are we are own worst critics? :-\
  •  

abd789

I laugh, but I laugh because you are stunning ;D
and Im surprised by the human mind and its ability to make us question ourselves ???
your pic is a little Julia, dontcha think?
  •