Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ha ha ha... thanks Lyndsey! I put some up from time to time. I rarely unmask, and hate selfies... so my pictures are few and far between. Pictures are evidence, and I'm always up to mischief...  ::)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Sebby Michelango

•  

Kimberley Beauregard

I'm also thinking early twenties for Harley.
- Kim
  •  

Jennilyn

I took some body pics in a new dress I bought, and I thought I'd post them since I've only posted about my face.. so here ya go! Be gentle!.. (And yes, they're my real boobs, in a push up bra.. I started very heavy, and got to keep what I wanted when I lost weight ;)

Sometimes it feels like life is an uphill race, sometimes it feels like a losing battle, but we need to shine on. No matter who's trying to turn off our light.
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 29, 2015, 03:16:31 PM
Ha ha ha... thanks Lyndsey! I put some up from time to time. I rarely unmask, and hate selfies... so my pictures are few and far between. Pictures are evidence, and I'm always up to mischief...  ::)

Hi Harley
Your a nut you don't have anything to hide. You are beautiful. I still have a lot of work to do on me and I'm trying to get my Insurance to pay. Time will tell when I get threw with them they will pay one way or the other. >:-) >:-) Oh by the way This is my Harley

FXSTC 2009 110CVO
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/312296555390556910/

Hug's
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Jennilyn on December 29, 2015, 05:33:39 PM
I took some body pics in a new dress I bought, and I thought I'd post them since I've only posted about my face.. so here ya go! Be gentle!.. (And yes, they're my real boobs, in a push up bra.. I started very heavy, and got to keep what I wanted when I lost weight ;)

Hi Jennilynn

You are looking Good. You Pass all day long.  Like the dress, I don't wear them as much as I use to as I retired for my job for the DA's Office. I do love to wear them but I a country girl that cuts wood hays the fields and bails the hay feeds the chickens collects the eggs and shoots the coyotes.  When I go out with my Man he likes it so I do.

Hug's Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Jennilyn

Lyndsey, thank you doll!! <3

And wow, you're a busy bee!! I don't think I could keep up with you!
Sometimes it feels like life is an uphill race, sometimes it feels like a losing battle, but we need to shine on. No matter who's trying to turn off our light.
  •  

Amber74

This pick is from Halloween  8 months hrt at that point
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Jennilyn on December 29, 2015, 09:01:14 PM
Lyndsey, thank you doll!! <3

And wow, you're a busy bee!! I don't think I could keep up with you!

Oh Sweetie
You would be very surprised the older I get the more i slow down.But Thank You
Her is a little of my passed for you to look at.

https://www.pinterest.com/burke1060/the-old-me-over-the-years/

Hug's Lyndsey
  •  

Jennilyn

Oh I love your home!! Can I move in?? :)

You are beautiful btw! Except the shotgun pic.. You just look dangerous in that one! ;)
  •  

Moomin

Fab outfit Jennilyn! All I see is a very pretty woman, with great fashion sense and big boobs :)

Your so lovely Lyndsey, you have such a warm heart and say the kindest things. Thank you for sharing the piccies, your so glamorous X
Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

Jennilyn

Quote from: Moomin on December 30, 2015, 04:15:29 AM
Fab outfit Jennilyn! All I see is a very pretty woman, with great fashion sense and big boobs :)

Your so lovely Lyndsey, you have such a warm heart and say the kindest things. Thank you for sharing the piccies, your so glamorous X

Thank you sooo much! I spent 25 dollars on the outfit :D <3 Ross! I'm a 38B but I suppose they look a little bigger huh? I cheated and bought a pushup bra lol.. I guess starting out big really blessed me in that department :) I was worried about how my transition would go being that I'm 36, but so far so good I think.. :) You're looking quite beautiful as well btw :)
  •  

Joan

I bought a new wig yesterday that I'm still not sure about.

Maybe something longer might work better?

Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Jennilyn

Quote from: Joan on December 30, 2015, 07:49:45 AM

I think it suits you Hun.. And I love the black top! I'd say pass :)
  •  

RachelsMantra

Quote from: Joan on December 30, 2015, 07:49:45 AM

I think the wig looks very appropriate and classy on you.
Started HRT on September 1st, 2015.
  •  

Joan

Quote from: Jennilyn on December 30, 2015, 08:56:03 AM

Hi, Jennylin, and thanks. Glad you noticed the top - I just got the top on Sunday and I'm very pleased with it :)

Quote from: RachelsMantra on December 30, 2015, 08:56:38 AM
I think the wig looks very appropriate and classy on you.

And hello, Rachel. Thanks for the vote of confidence in my choice :)
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Jennilyn on December 30, 2015, 08:56:03 AM

Hi Joan

I have to say you look very professional with that wig. Love it. :angel: Very classy.

Hug's
Lyndsey
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Kimberley Beauregard on December 29, 2015, 05:14:24 PM
I'm also thinking early twenties for Harley.
So sweet.. only missed it by about 15 years. Lol.... ;)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Lyndsey on December 29, 2015, 07:31:31 PM
Hi Harley
Your a nut you don't have anything to hide. You are beautiful. I still have a lot of work to do on me and I'm trying to get my Insurance to pay. Time will tell when I get threw with them they will pay one way or the other. >:-) >:-) Oh by the way This is my Harley

FXSTC 2009 110CVO
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/312296555390556910/

Hug's
Lyndsey
Beautiful soft tail. V&H Long Shots? I'm a Sportster fan. I love them... I have a '98 1200 custom, and had a 02 1200C until a tow truck took me out. Who needs a therapist when you have a bike?!?
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Jennilyn on December 30, 2015, 03:10:26 AM
Oh I love your home!! Can I move in?? :)

You are beautiful btw! Except the shotgun pic.. You just look dangerous in that one! ;)

Hi Jennilyn

I'm not dangerous, :angel: just like to look it. I'm a retired Fed so I do know what I'm doing. Have done that crap my whole life. I'm a lover not a fighter. :angel:

Hug's
Lyndsey
  •