Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalynn

Bought a new blond wig today. Still lots of work o do but anywhere near passing?

One with sunglasses
  •  

Mariah

Your definitely getting there. The wig definitely looks good on you. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Jalynn on December 31, 2015, 01:25:49 AM
Bought a new blond wig today. Still lots of work o do but anywhere near passing?

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Shandril

I love the wig!

Id say definitely pass, just hafta round out them cheeks a bit.

Im sure you might already do this, but when you lotion your face rub it in really good, it gets your blood pumping and works the muscles similiar to breast massages keep going until the lotion is completely absorbed and it may help!

~Shan~

•  

Shandril

•  

Jalynn

Thanks Shan. I think you have a really elegant look.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

One with sunglasses

For me you doesn't pass yet. You have a way to go. You have still some masculine features that make passing harder. The jawline, head shape etc. have a bit masculine shape. It's square or angular. After several years at HRT, it may softening your face.
  •  

archlord

I have been asked of how much my skin/face changed from HRT alone without makeup improvement. I had 3 laser session so far

This is pre-HRT on september :

Then here is how i look now when i wake up.
-------                    -------                   -------

This picture is COMPLETELY  natural  ( nothing!)  AKA boy mode

The next picture i only wear mascara and lip gloss

Even my hairs changed texture + new  baby hairs
  •  

Wednesday

"Witches were a bit like cats" - Terry Pratchett
  •  

Lyndsey

Hi Everyone

I have to be honest! I have not seen One of us that will not pass. Lots of pretty girls and handsome guy here.
I love seeking all the pictures! :angel: :angel:

Hug's
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Amber74

me from haloween I don't get to dress much :( that's 8 months hrt at that photo

sorry about the background remodeling :)
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Amber74 on December 31, 2015, 12:33:50 PM

Hi Amber

You are looking good girl.  :angel:

Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Missy D

Hi everyone - happy new year and hope you're all having a lovely time  :) This was my NYE's outfit - had a lovely night with a few friends and some wine although nothing too crazy lol!!!

"Melissa makes sense!" - my friend
  •  

Brina_cd

Quote from: Amber74 on December 31, 2015, 12:33:50 PM

You look great, but are your glasses bent? If mine were off like that, I'd be getting massive headaches.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

•  

Amber74

Quote from: Brina_cd on January 01, 2016, 10:37:17 AM
You look great, but are your glasses bent? If mine were off like that, I'd be getting massive headaches.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

Thank you yes they were bent and being held together with glue in that photo lol
  •  

Amber74

•  

Punzie

Oh goodness, everyone is looking very lovely!

I'm super late with this too, but thank you all very much for the feedback. I really appreciate the extra insight!
My Journey
9/1/2015 Fully accepted myself as Transgender
9/24/2015 First Therapy Session with Therapist
9/25/2015 Joined Susan's Place
2/?/2016 ~ Hopefully starting HRT!
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Missy D on January 01, 2016, 08:34:57 AM
Hi everyone - happy new year and hope you're all having a lovely time  :) This was my NYE's outfit - had a lovely night with a few friends and some wine although nothing too crazy lol!!!

Quote from: Missy D on January 01, 2016, 08:34:57 AM

Hey Girl

You look marvelous no need to think about it

Lyndsey
  •