Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyndsey

Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

archlord

Looking great Angélique and HRT will only make you  look better .  No wonder why guyz are starring at you at  bar
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on January 02, 2016, 09:59:50 AM

You pass and you look cis. I would never guess you're not cisgender. You have good looks too. How long have you been at HRT by the way? HRT do wonders.
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on January 02, 2016, 11:18:20 AM
You pass and you look cis. I would never guess you're not cisgender. You have good looks too. How long have you been at HRT by the way? HRT do wonders.
1 month and 2 days.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on January 02, 2016, 11:27:07 AM
1 month and 2 days.

Wow, that's a amazing result you got.  :eusa_clap: I thought you had been on HRT in several years.  :o
  •  

Moomin

More experiments in no makeup! Went out today and didn't have any negative reactions. Got hit on a couple of times actually. Might of just been the push up bra though  ;) Makeup now being a choice, rather than a necessity is so liberating X

Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Moomin on January 02, 2016, 01:19:37 PM
More experiments in no makeup! Went out today and didn't have any negative reactions. Got hit on a couple of times actually. Might of just been the push up bra though  ;) Makeup now being a choice, rather than a necessity is so liberating X

Hi Moomin

I'm with you there if you look close at my pictures it is not very often that I take the time to put on makeup unless I plan on going to get really dressed to go to a wedding or some special occasion

Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Sheila_spain

Linda.
Thanks about the tutorials. (i'm spanish).
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: archlord on January 02, 2016, 03:55:53 PM

Hi sweetie

Looking sweeter by the day. When you smile in pictures it make you even prettier as if you look at most female photos they all show there teeth, I like that one the best. Just a though. What the hell are we all doing home on a Saturday night we should be out. 

Big Hug's
Lyndsey
  •  

Moomin

Always lovely to hear from you Lyn :) I'm personally resting all weekend as I have CFS/ME and I'm saving all my energy for H&M and Collectif sales Monday morning <3
Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

stephaniec

new avatar, I think changing to shots is helping. I think I look alright for a 64 year lady and no surgeries .
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lyndsey on December 27, 2015, 08:34:20 PM
You most defiantly pass Barbie as a matter of fact you are very pretty

Hugs Lyndsey

Quote from: Autumnleaf on December 28, 2015, 05:38:40 AM
I was shocked when you said that you weren't even on HRT.  I was like, what the heck?!  Seriously, you look great Barbie!

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on December 28, 2015, 08:07:06 AM
Yes, you pass.

Thanks for comments, Lyndsey, Autumnleaf and Sebb!

I just returned from a 5-day trip to the mainland. And I found that this thread has been the most active during my absence. So many new photos and posts to see and read.

Anyway,

Happy New Year!
Everybody, be more beautiful in 2016!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: stephaniec on January 03, 2016, 10:23:45 PM
new avatar, I think changing to shots is helping. I think I look alright for a 64 year lady and no surgeries .

Yes. Deep pink matches well with you. I also ordered a few bikinis of the same color.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: archlord on December 30, 2015, 03:46:11 PM

My hairs dressed this way looks more femine?  It actually was the result of taking off my wig cap loll

Personally I think you look more feminine with short hair. As you have a fair and slim face, you may reveal your jaw line to emphasize your feminine face line.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Joan on December 30, 2015, 07:49:45 AM
I bought a new wig yesterday that I'm still not sure about.

Maybe something longer might work better?

You look well with that hair style, which is called 'C-curl' and also popular here in my country (S. Korea). Nowadays, I am also maintaining that kind of hair style. It takes about 10 or 20 minutes to make curls by using the hair dryer. Blonde color is also nice for that hair style.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Moomin on January 02, 2016, 01:19:37 PM

Yes. You are licensed to skip wearing makeup.

Nowadays, I just wear eye makeup everyday. Today I also skipped makeup, but the eye makeup still remains.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on January 02, 2016, 11:27:07 AM
1 month and 2 days.

Just wondering what motivated you to start HRT. I think you do not need HRT.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: barbie on January 04, 2016, 12:39:28 AM
Yes. Deep pink matches well with you. I also ordered a few bikinis of the same color.

barbie~~
yes, that's definitely the next challenge.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: barbie on January 04, 2016, 12:42:19 AM
Personally I think you look more feminine with short hair. As you have a fair and slim face, you may reveal your jaw line to emphasize your feminine face line.

barbie~~
ditto
  •