Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalynn

•  

Joan

Quote from: barbie on January 04, 2016, 12:52:35 AM
You look well with that hair style, which is called 'C-curl' and also popular here in my country (S. Korea). Nowadays, I am also maintaining that kind of hair style. It takes about 10 or 20 minutes to make curls by using the hair dryer. Blonde color is also nice for that hair style.

barbie~~

Hi Barbie

I was in South Korea again last month and it was COLD :D  I had a fantastic time again and I can't wait to visit more.

I love your hair. The style really looks good on you.

The wig is 'growing on me' (sorry!) it's losing the 'wig' look with use and beginning to look more natural. I think I'll be using it for a while.
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Lyndsey

Hi Girls

I have to say that I have not seen one single girl on here that does not pass, You are all so pretty. It does't matter what time in your life that you start it is doing what you need to be happy with yourself. When you are happy it will show.

Hug's
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Lyndsey on January 04, 2016, 12:01:49 PM
Hi Girls

I have to say that I have not seen one single girl on here that does not pass, You are all so pretty. It does't matter what time in your life that you start it is doing what you need to be happy with yourself. When you are happy it will show.

Hug's
Lyndsey
good to know
  •  

Moomin

Love that last picture you posted Barbie! You have such a beautiful smile, and super cute outfit!
Thank you for the kind words :) Don't get me wrong, I love wearing makeup, but its nice to have options X
Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

archlord

Some shot after my first day at work full-time =)  everyone were nice with me. Actually they all named me by my new name and it was  like if nothing had changed  :icon_yes:

•  

Moomin

Thats great Archlord! So glad it went really well X
Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Joan on January 04, 2016, 08:03:34 AM
Hi Barbie

I was in South Korea again last month and it was COLD :D  I had a fantastic time again and I can't wait to visit more.

I love your hair. The style really looks good on you.

The wig is 'growing on me' (sorry!) it's losing the 'wig' look with use and beginning to look more natural. I think I'll be using it for a while.

We have been under severe micro-dust storms (yellow dust) from China for several consecutive days. Without yellow dust, here is a kind of pristine island. Summer is far better, and it is worst in winter. No hope for improvement in air quality in the near future.

Yes. I saw less dust in Japan. Last August I visited Kyoto, Japan, together with my kids. It was a very nice city and my kids also loved it.

Yes. Virtually there is no difference between natural hair and wig. Both want a lot of daily care. I have been applying a hair treatment product after shampooing everyday. The effect is noticeable.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

starting_anew

Quote from: archlord on January 04, 2016, 06:12:58 PM
Some shot after my first day at work full-time =)  everyone were nice with me. Actually they all named me by my new name and it was  like if nothing had changed  :icon_yes:

Wow, you're so pretty :) congrats on your first day full-time at work :)

SRS: September 2017
Partial FFS: February 2019
  •  

Mariah

Beautiful pictures. Hugs
Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Karlie Ann

Archlord, you look fantastic!  And in so short a time!

My makeup skills are getting better:
Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

Alaia

Looking great to me! Congrats on coming out at work!! <3 ^_^

Quote from: Karlie Ann on January 04, 2016, 09:48:44 PM
My makeup skills are getting better:

Looking good :)  I like your hair, it's looking really femme with the ends flipping out.

If you are open to suggestions then I'd recommend playing around with the lower lash line. Maybe only come in 1/3 to 1/2 of the way from the outside. Could also try smudging it. That defined line you have now certainly has it's place in certain looks, but it will make your eyes look smaller. Having a short line or none at all on the lower lash will leave your eyes looking larger.

When you can, plucking and defining the brows will make a dramatic difference. But I'm guessing you haven't because you don't want to out yourself yet?

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Joan

Quote from: barbie on January 04, 2016, 08:25:21 PM
We have been under severe micro-dust storms (yellow dust) from China for several consecutive days. Without yellow dust, here is a kind of pristine island. Summer is far better, and it is worst in winter. No hope for improvement in air quality in the near future.

Yes. I saw less dust in Japan. Last August I visited Kyoto, Japan, together with my kids. It was a very nice city and my kids also loved it.

Yes. Virtually there is no difference between natural hair and wig. Both want a lot of daily care. I have been applying a hair treatment product after shampooing everyday. The effect is noticeable.

barbie~~

Hi Barbie

You look stunning, and I'm quite sure you turned a few heads in Kyoto. It's been a couple of years since I was in Kyoto, but it is a beautiful place.

I arrived in Busan and then drove north east and the countryside is beautiful. As you say, it's very clear.  We get a lot of the dust from China down here too. It used to be seasonal but now it just never stops. Wish I hadn't bought a white car :P
  •  

Joan

Quote from: barbie on January 04, 2016, 08:25:21 PM

barbie~~

Hi Barbie

You look stunning, and I'm quite sure you turned a few heads in Kyoto. It's been a couple of years since I was in Kyoto, but it is a beautiful place.

I arrived in Busan and then drove north east and the countryside is beautiful. As you say, it's very clear.  We get a lot of the dust from China down here too. It used to be seasonal but now it just never stops. Wish I hadn't bought a white car :P
  •  

Squircle

So, getting used to my body post op. I still feel pretty crappy about my looks, and utterly hate my feet. They stop me from wearing anything like this outfit out in public.

•  

Jalynn

You look as female as it gets, I think. What do you dislike about your feet? I have hopeless womens size 14 feet. Recently I painted my toe nails first time a nice purple but after wished I would have picked a really really light purple. If they were a couple inches shorter with toes that are as long a fingers they would be just fine.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Squirrel on January 06, 2016, 03:51:45 PM
So, getting used to my body post op. I still feel pretty crappy about my looks, and utterly hate my feet. They stop me from wearing anything like this outfit out in public.

Hi Squirrel

You look Great!! it has to be in you head, 100% female and pretty

Hug's
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: barbie on January 06, 2016, 06:42:03 PM
Yes. Magenta is too!

barbie~~

Hi Girls

Burgundy for me. Also love light blue's

Hug's
Lyndsey
  •