Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariah

Lovely pic Yenneffer. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Yenneffer on January 30, 2016, 11:54:46 AM
Hey I have not been on in a while so how am I doing I know my hair is a mess I just woke up
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

archlord

As Yenneffer (beautiful  ;) ) is brave enough to post makeup free picture.

I will do the same .  I honestly dont know many women going out without eyeliner/mascara but here is a completly makeup free picture of me :)  .

I hope i am not scaring anyone  haha.

Edit : hmm we are saturday.. so makeup :)     This is what happens when you get to know you face well

•  

Mallory

Quote from: archlord on January 30, 2016, 01:00:26 PM

I will do the same .  I honestly dont know many women going out without eyeliner/mascara but here is a completly makeup free picture of me :)  .

Edit : hmm we are saturday.. so makeup :)     This is what happens when you get to know you face well

This is just subjective conjecture, but you look way better without makeup.  I've always felt that makeup doesn't enhance beauty; it hides it and creates this fake normality that changes our perception of what we really look like.  When you start feeling like you don't look like you without makeup on then there's a problem. 

Every girlfriend I've ever had I've always told them to rock au naturel, and they've always looked so much better.  Sure, a lil eyeliner and mascara goes a long way, but foundation and concealer and lipstick (which do nothing but clog your pours and create dermatology issues)?  Nty.

Anyway.  You look great.  It'd honestly be nice to see more of the real you; no wig, no makeup as without either you're presenting the real you and that in itself is beautiful. :)
Carpe diem.

•  

archlord

hmm yeah but this is personnal i think.  I am to early in transition to start presenting "my male converted self" .

I still see a men without a proper makeup that is still natural in my opinion.  I wouldnt really require foundation but as long as i fight with beard shadow i will keep using it.  ( 5th laser therapy in  2 week)

After my FFS in 2 week and after the recovery my natural hairs will be long enough so i can use  glued hair extensions . Finally!    I dont know if i will stay black or go with highlighted blonde hairs.

i am not so different ( at the moment because this will change and improve) then ciswoman that look fabulous with makeup and  completely different without it.
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: RachaelAnne on January 28, 2016, 10:53:15 PM
Ok so I found this very pretty dress and just had to wear it out to a transgender evening event.
I would love some feed back.  How do you girls think I'm progressing @ 11.5 months low dose HRT.

Hi Rachael
Yes you look Beautiful and I was there at First event with Dr Bowers and Jessica Lynn and Angelita Romero.
You look great you pass all day long. Love the dress.Here is a few photos for you.

https://www.pinterest.com/burke1060/my-new-life/

Hug's Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Karlie Ann

Hair's longer, still learning makeup.  Sometimes, like in the selfie from above, I feel like there's a chance, but then I see the second and third pics, and I think, no way.

Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

Karlie Ann

Quote from: archlord on January 30, 2016, 01:00:26 PM

Elodie.....wow.
Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

archlord

Thank you  :D . Those hairs are comming nicely Karlie ann . A bit jaleous :P

•  

Adchop

Quote from: Mallory on January 30, 2016, 03:02:41 PM
This is just subjective conjecture, but you look way better without makeup.  I've always felt that makeup doesn't enhance beauty; it hides it and creates this fake normality that changes our perception of what we really look like.  When you start feeling like you don't look like you without makeup on then there's a problem. 

Every girlfriend I've ever had I've always told them to rock au naturel, and they've always looked so much better.  Sure, a lil eyeliner and mascara goes a long way, but foundation and concealer and lipstick (which do nothing but clog your pours and create dermatology issues)?  Nty.

Anyway.  You look great.  It'd honestly be nice to see more of the real you; no wig, no makeup as without either you're presenting the real you and that in itself is beautiful. :)

I like you with the makeup on, very sexy  ;)

Your face reminds of Megan Fox. I also love the tattoo's. Well placed tattoo's can make a woman look much sexier.

Unfortanutely my 1 tattoo is too manly :embarrassed:
  •  

Chrissy1979

Quote from: Karlie Ann on February 01, 2016, 07:16:22 PM
Hair's longer, still learning makeup.  Sometimes, like in the selfie from above, I feel like there's a chance, but then I see the second and third pics, and I think, no way.

Looking great Karlie. If it makes you feel better most of us don't seem to like our own profile views :)
  •  

TechGirl

Well, here I am.

Flaws, I know.

But this is me :-)

•  

Moomin

Definitely yes way Karlie, you look fab in all those piccies! The profile shot is hard for everybody, cis girls included, its very difficult to get the lighting right. If I could offer a couple of lil tips? Get your ears pierced, its makes such a dramatic change, for such a quick and is relatively cheap. Also I find if I'm wearing a top that shows a lot of skin, its best to break it up a bit with a nice glammy necklace :) Awesome makeup skills lady X
Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle!
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Tips to Crissy1979 and Techgirl. If you want to appear more feminine and easier pass, I really recommend you to change glasses. Square glasses make you look more masculine. You could rather have lesser square glasses and a bit rounder - softer frames. Maybe a difference color at the glass frames would do more wonders too. It's much harder for you both to pass with square glasses in my opinion. Square glasses also make your masculine features more visible for me.
  •  

TechGirl

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on February 02, 2016, 08:54:45 AM
Tips to Crissy1979 and Techgirl. If you want to appear more feminine and easier pass, I really recommend you to change glasses. Square glasses make you look more masculine. You could rather have lesser square glasses and a bit rounder - softer frames. Maybe a difference color at the glass frames would do more wonders too. It's much harder for you both to pass with square glasses in my opinion. Square glasses also make your masculine features more visible for me.
Was going to explore options while at my next annual checkup.  Which, coincidentally, I need to make an Appt for  [emoji4]
  •  

Jalynn

I am hoping for the day I could go out as a female and feel really close to passable. I like how I look when I have the sunglasses on but that doesn't work for indoors. I wonder if it would be possible to go with the right frame of eyeglasses that could add as much to the feminine look as the sunglasses do.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

TechGirl

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Jalynn on February 02, 2016, 10:58:51 AM
I am hoping for the day I could go out as a female and feel really close to passable. I like how I look when I have the sunglasses on but that doesn't work for indoors. I wonder if it would be possible to go with the right frame of eyeglasses that could add as much to the feminine look as the sunglasses do.

I don't think people mind how much a person pass or not. I think people usually have enough with their business. :)
  •  

Fara

Well this is my first picture here.  I haven't done makeup in awhile (2 weeks or so) decided to have a go at it, and see how I looked fully natural me, as I've hit about my mid-mark weight loss wise (down to 205 from 230ish).  No way can I pass with my terrible beard shadow.  I can't stand the amount of foundation I have to put on to cover things up. 

But I felt this was one of my better jobs to date on makeup.  Still feeling very insecure/dysphoric about how I look in the mirror but I wanted to share.  I'm pre, with maybe a little bit of residual man-boob.

•  

stephaniec

yes the beard does show, but your face is nice.
  •