Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbyKat

I posted a few pages back and I think they may have been overlooked.  I am going to take advantage of that and post these ones instead.  I normally don't wear lipstick (every color looks awful on me) but I finally tried black again and I sort of feel like my lips have filled out enough to rock it.

When I posted the last few, I was explaining why I was posting them.  Basically, I find it impossible to objectively judge my "passibility" and have been assuming I didn't pass at all.  Lately, though, I've been getting properly gendered and not even recognized at places I used to frequent and by people who I've been talking to for years, suddenly treating me like a stranger.  It's been awesome but I want to know if this is a fluke or if I am possibly getting there.

Been loving all the pics I've been seeing here.  It's so wonderful watching people become themselves.

•  

Iliana.Found

Abysha -

I must say I do love the black lipstick on you!!! Goes well with the dark hair and top. I have been thinking about trying that one day, but haven't quite mustered up the courage :) Power to you
"It seems we struggle for a lifetime to become whole. Few of us ever do ... Most of us end up going out the same way we came in -- kicking and screaming. Most of us don't have the strength -- or the conviction. Most of us don't want to face our fears."
― The Fountain
  •  

Jennilyn

Hi everyone! just wanted to stop by and give an update! I'm completely fulltime now, work, home... everywhere! feels amazing! It's very rough at times, but so much more worth it then living as someone I'm not, for all of those years :x

Anyhoo! I wanted to post some updated pictures and maybe get some feedback from you guys on what you think? :) 

Sometimes it feels like life is an uphill race, sometimes it feels like a losing battle, but we need to shine on. No matter who's trying to turn off our light.
  •  

allisonsteph

This week marks two years since my legal name change and two years since I have been on HRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In Ardua Tendit (She attempts difficult things)
  •  

Mariah

Beautiful Allisonsteph
Quote from: allisonsteph on February 06, 2016, 09:55:58 AM
This week marks two years since my legal name change and two years since I have been on HRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Jessie Ann

Congrats girl!!  Looking great!!!

Quote from: allisonsteph on February 06, 2016, 09:55:58 AM
  •  

DiamondBladee

Some of you ladies have the nicest arms and it makes me a little jealous...  My arms have yet to be a little fluffy xoxoxo
~ Ana Maria
  •  

ThaliaNyx

I'm coming out! Last night I officially told my grandma and my father, and today I'm telling my brothers.
This morning, my grandma helped me do my hair based on a picture I showed her, so naturally I had to take photos!

I suppose my bangs are a bit shorter than hers, but I love the hairstyle!
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long, till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on
  •  

ScaryOranges

Hello everyone, I'm a new poster here. I'm interested in how I look to you with my typical daily look at the moment. At the moment I am extremely torn between seeking facial work for better proportions and continuing to wait out both further hormone changes (at 4 months) and a longer hairstyle (thanks me from the past for shaving your head). Hair removal is coming along but not done.

The trouble is I look at my face all the time and I can't tell what features make it look masculine.

These looks are how I present myself everywhere.
http://imgur.com/NMKusKd
http://imgur.com/bmx9a4t
http://imgur.com/GSVHylR
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: ThaliaNyx on February 06, 2016, 01:15:21 PM
I'm coming out! Last night I officially told my grandma and my father, and today I'm telling my brothers.
This morning, my grandma helped me do my hair based on a picture I showed her, so naturally I had to take photos!

I suppose my bangs are a bit shorter than hers, but I love the hairstyle!

Awesome!
Love the hairstyle btw >.>
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Dena

Quote from: ScaryOranges on February 06, 2016, 02:08:21 PM
Hello everyone, I'm a new poster here. I'm interested in how I look to you with my typical daily look at the moment. At the moment I am extremely torn between seeking facial work for better proportions and continuing to wait out both further hormone changes (at 4 months) and a longer hairstyle (thanks me from the past for shaving your head). Hair removal is coming along but not done.

The trouble is I look at my face all the time and I can't tell what features make it look masculine.

These looks are how I present myself everywhere.
http://imgur.com/NMKusKd
http://imgur.com/bmx9a4t
http://imgur.com/GSVHylR
Welcome to Susan's Place. Take what I say with a grain of salt. The primary issue is the strength of your jaw BUT you shouldn't consider surgery yet. At 4 months, HRT might do more with your face and make surgery unnecessary. Changes to your face may take several years so I suggest wait and see what happens over time. For the most part, your face isn't strongly masculine and may take well to hormones.

We issue to all new members the following links so you will best be able to use the web site.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Galyo

Re-posted from the fabulous-thread:

When I look at my self in these pictures, I think I look horribly masculine (especially when I laugh...) and I continue to wonder if I'm ever going to pass. I'd like to know what other girls think about them.

These pictures do introduce a couple of new changes though compared to my old self; I've grown my hair out a bit more, which I think looks alright. I also applied some very subtle make-up (I like to keep my make-up subtle).

Also: I wore my bra with some stuffing in those pictures.
  •  

Harley Quinn

I personally think that you look entirely more feminine smiling than not smiling. Nothing better than a pretty girl smiling.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Galyo

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 07, 2016, 04:42:49 AM
I personally think that you look entirely more feminine smiling than not smiling. Nothing better than a pretty girl smiling.

Hmm... I suppose smiling does make people look more confident indeed. I just need to let go of my negative reflections, but I think it will take time to undo a negative self-image that has become so rooted into your soul after all these years.
  •  

Harley Quinn

From where I'm sitting, you have no need of that negative self image... smile and enjoy the life you want to live. You have a very pretty and natural smile. It's one of those genuine smiles that is infectious.

My coined phrase usually does the trick when people look down... "..Smile, it makes your butt tingle. ;)"  tm: Harley Quinn.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Rachael

Took this couple of weeks. Not sure how im faring.

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Tapatalk

In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •  

Harley Quinn

You're fairing very well. Looking very lovely, but you look a little bit tense. Relax and enjoy. You look great!
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Rachael on February 07, 2016, 09:33:49 AM
Took this couple of weeks. Not sure how im faring.

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Tapatalk

You pass.
  •