Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galyo

Quote from: Harley Quinn on February 07, 2016, 08:56:27 AM
From where I'm sitting, you have no need of that negative self image... smile and enjoy the life you want to live. You have a very pretty and natural smile. It's one of those genuine smiles that is infectious.

My coined phrase usually does the trick when people look down... "..Smile, it makes your butt tingle. ;)"  tm: Harley Quinn.

It was actually my boyfriend who told me to smile for those pictures. XD I normally try to avoid it as much as possible, though I like to think I'm making baby-steps in terms of opening up and embracing myself.
  •  

byanyothername

•  

Chrissy1979

Quote from: ThaliaNyx on February 06, 2016, 01:15:21 PM
I'm coming out! Last night I officially told my grandma and my father, and today I'm telling my brothers.
This morning, my grandma helped me do my hair based on a picture I showed her, so naturally I had to take photos!

I suppose my bangs are a bit shorter than hers, but I love the hairstyle!
What a cool Grandma!!
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Shandril on February 07, 2016, 05:56:13 PM

~Shan~

You don't pass for me. I can't tell you what that make you not passing, because I'm not sure. But I just think you don't pass as cis. Maybe something with the facial features, I don't know. But maybe if you get rid of the facial hair, you would pass easier.  :)
  •  

PrincessPatience

I Still don't know if i can full time yet even tho i have been on hormones for a year + now. Please be honest do i pass?
  •  

archlord

What!?  you look stunning! i mean.. i cant find anything male here ..  You arent full time seriously?!???

and yes i am honest, i never lie on someone appearance
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: PrincessPatience on February 09, 2016, 01:55:08 PM

I Still don't know if i can full time yet even tho i have been on hormones for a year + now. Please be honest do i pass?

You pass, look feminine and pretty.
  •  

Wild Flower

You look better than a lot of the average ciswomen 20-35 yr olds.
"Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets."
  •  

ChasingAlice

100% woman to me. And cute.  :)

Shandril

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on February 09, 2016, 11:49:34 AM
You don't pass for me. I can't tell you what that make you not passing, because I'm not sure. But I just think you don't pass as cis. Maybe something with the facial features, I don't know. But maybe if you get rid of the facial hair, you would pass easier.  :)
I didnt come here looking for a pass or fail, but thanks yes i know its near impossible to cover beard shadow without concealer which i dont have yet, and electrolysis which i cannot afford.

Thank you for your honest opinion though!

~Shan~

•  

ChasingAlice

Quote from: Shandril on February 09, 2016, 06:51:22 PM
I didnt come here looking for a pass or fail, but thanks yes i know its near impossible to cover beard shadow without concealer which i dont have yet, and electrolysis which i cannot afford.

~Shan~

Judging by your avatar  you're almost there.

AbbyKat

So... you're telling us you walk around in boy mode looking like that?  My question is how do you pass as a man?!  Needless to say, yeah, you should go forward and not look back. 

It's crazy what dysphoria can do to our self perception so I'll let it slide that you even had to ask because I totally get it.  But hands down, no question in my mind.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: archlord on February 09, 2016, 01:56:49 PM
What!?  you look stunning! i mean.. i cant find anything male here ..  You arent full time seriously?!???

and yes i am honest, i never lie on someone appearance
ditto
  •  

Melanie ♡

You look like a girl already, I don't see how you're not full time, when you look like this.
  •  

Jalynn

No just a silly expression that was caught in a pic. Just felt that my facial expression around eyes looks nicer with a happy expression.
  •  

Paige0000

Quote from: Jalynn on February 10, 2016, 01:27:52 AM

If I say you walking down the street I'd certainly view you as female hun. Looking good  :)
Be yourself regardless of what other may think of you. Tis your life not theirs. :)
  •  

Paige0000

Quote from: Melanie ♡ on February 09, 2016, 11:57:33 PM
You look like a girl already, I don't see how you're not full time, when you look like this.

Honestly oh babe you would have no issues passing. Aside from your somewhat wideish jaw your face is extremely feminine.
Be yourself regardless of what other may think of you. Tis your life not theirs. :)
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Shandril on February 09, 2016, 06:51:22 PM

~Shan~

I assumed everybody who posted in this thread ask for "Pass or not" opinions. The thread is called: "Do I look or could I pass as female?". If you posted in a update thread without pass or not questions or another thread type, you would get a difference respond.
  •