Please don't be mean but be honest

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

Pass from the neck down. By the way, you have a nice butt
  •  

loyalkirsten

Quote from: Adchop on February 20, 2016, 11:25:38 AM
Pass from the neck down. By the way, you have a nice butt
What should I do about my face? Or is hrt the only thing that'll help?

I was hoping that if I got my eyebrows done and maybe a half decent wig I could be somewhere near going full time.

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

•  

loyalkirsten

Quote from: loyalkirsten on February 20, 2016, 11:33:17 AM
What should I do about my face? Or is hrt the only thing that'll help?

I was hoping that if I got my eyebrows done and maybe a half decent wig I could be somewhere near going full time.

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo
Thank you, by the way

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

•  

stephaniec

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: loyalkirsten on February 20, 2016, 09:52:18 AM

Please don't be mean but be honest

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

Your body has a good potential to developing feminine and well at HRT. So your body from your neck and down has a bright future. Your brow bridge and the square head shape makes passing harder. But at HRT your facial features would soften and you would appear more feminine. I recommend you to grow your hair long, because that's associated as feminine and very woman likely by the society.  That is a main key for many women to look like women. It's much harder to pass with so short hair as you have now.The brow bridge can be fixed by makeup I guess so. :)
  •  

loyalkirsten

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on February 21, 2016, 06:06:41 AM
Your body has a good potential to developing feminine and well at HRT. So your body from your neck and down has a bright future. Your brow bridge and the square head shape makes passing harder. But at HRT your facial features would soften and you would appear more feminine. I recommend you to grow your hair long, because that's associated as feminine and very woman likely by the society.  That is a main key for many women to look like women. It's much harder to pass with so short hair as you have now.The brow bridge can be fixed by makeup I guess so. :)
Thank you I never noticed my brow ridge. I had considered ffs but wasn't sure if I needed it.  As far as the hair goes I just recently was allowed to start growing it out the job I had required crew cuts 24/7. Track you so much. Iam not ready for full time just yet as I'm having a hard time making m my soft vice sound natural. Otherwise I would just get a wig and beat forms and go full time now.

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: loyalkirsten on February 21, 2016, 06:12:33 AM
Thank you I never noticed my brow ridge. I had considered ffs but wasn't sure if I needed it.  As far as the hair goes I just recently was allowed to start growing it out the job I had required crew cuts 24/7. Track you so much. Iam not ready for full time just yet as I'm having a hard time making m my soft vice sound natural. Otherwise I would just get a wig and beat forms and go full time now.

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

Ok. :) I think you should first try HRT and long hair/wig before considering FFS to see if that works. If that doesn't work for you, you can consider the next step. It can take several years before HRT give you big chances, so be patient. Let the HRT work before you take your decision if you're going to undergo FFS or not.
  •  

loyalkirsten

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on February 21, 2016, 08:32:17 AM
Ok. :) I think you should first try HRT and long hair/wig before considering FFS to see if that works. If that doesn't work for you, you can consider the next step. It can take several years before HRT give you big chances, so be patient. Let the HRT work before you take your decision if you're going to undergo FFS or not.
Thank you. I think you're right as far as waiting and I'm glad to hear that actually because I'm afraid of the thought of blades near my face tbh

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

•  

starting_anew

Quote from: loyalkirsten on February 21, 2016, 08:46:17 AM
Thank you. I think you're right as far as waiting and I'm glad to hear that actually because I'm afraid of the thought of blades near my face tbh

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

Hey Kirsten, yes, I would definitely wait on FFS.  Just to let you know, a number of friends told me I'd likely need FFS if I were to transition at my current age (30), and after being on HRT for 3 months, these same people tell me I will likely not need FFS after some more time on hormones.  HRT does work quite well for some people, variably well for others, and minimally for a few - you just don't really know how it will affect you until you're on them for some time. 

Here's how my face has changed in three months (HRT + 5 sessions of laser hair removal).  It may not be a whole lot of noticeable change, but for 3 months, it feels really significant to me:

And another 3 month pic of me:

SRS: September 2017
Partial FFS: February 2019
  •  

loyalkirsten

Quote from: starting_anew on February 21, 2016, 12:32:22 PM
Hey Kirsten, yes, I would definitely wait on FFS.  Just to let you know, a number of friends told me I'd likely need FFS if I were to transition at my current age (30), and after being on HRT for 3 months, these same people tell me I will likely not need FFS after some more time on hormones.  HRT does work quite well for some people, variably well for others, and minimally for a few - you just don't really know how it will affect you until you're on them for some time. 

Here's how my face has changed in three months (HRT + 5 sessions of laser hair removal).  It may not be a whole lot of noticeable change, but for 3 months, it feels really significant to me:

And another 3 month pic of me:

That does give me hope. I will definitely wait. Tank you!:)

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

•  

WholeNewDrew

I think you'll be fine, Kirsten. I think you'd be surprised what brow shaping and hair styling can do for your face, HRT and a bit of makeup work on top of all that and you'll be passing easily. Besides, I'm of the firm belief that it's mostly in your attitude ;) You're also looking great, starting_anew! I'm at about the same point in hair growth, it's killing me :P
  •  

loyalkirsten

Quote from: WholeNewDrew on February 22, 2016, 04:35:29 PM
I think you'll be fine, Kirsten. I think you'd be surprised what brow shaping and hair styling can do for your face, HRT and a bit of makeup work on top of all that and you'll be passing easily. Besides, I'm of the firm belief that it's mostly in your attitude ;) You're also looking great, starting_anew! I'm at about the same point in hair growth, it's killing me[emoji14]
Thank you!  I want to get my eyebrows done but because of my voice I'm still full time male and I'm afraid to go to a salon and thankfully my hair grows really sticky so in a few months I'll be able to relax it and I should be fine I hope. In this picture was actually the first time I did my own make up.. I was genuinely happy that day.

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

•  

RavenL

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: RavenL on February 23, 2016, 04:58:04 PM
Usually don't post in these topics but.

I've seen your before and after pictures in another thread. So your estrogen has done a nice job. I can still see some male features/features affected by testosterone, but you has come far in the process. Your head shape, size and length makes passing harder for you. Often women has lesser length at their face, are more round and soft. And your body shape makes also passing harder for you. Your body shape is the major thing that would make me think you're not passing 100%. You hasn't the feminine curves and other forms. You looks also tall, but it exist many tall cis girls, so that may not destroy for the passing so much as the feminine forms. You has a very feminine appearance, but because some features, the passing would be harder.

(I has seen more tall cis women than adult women without feminine curves, shapes etc. Therefor a tall woman would pass easier as a cis woman than a woman without so many feminine forms for me)

PS! I'm honest in threads like this, because I assume people want a honest answer. :)
  •  

stephaniec

ok , I'm ready for the critique my new avatar at Burger King. I'm working on the weight problem My arms are too big.
  •  

WholeNewDrew

•  

stephaniec

•  

Jessie Ann

I'm not sure if I'm passing....I got called sir a couple of times a week ago

•  

stephaniec

doesn't jive with the pictures. I think I got called a man by two guys standing in front of a store smoking  up wind from me being annoying as hell with the smoke blowing in my face.
  •  

WholeNewDrew

Agreed, I don't know how they came up with that.

Here's one of me from last week. Minimal makeup, eyeliner is just on the waterlines. Trying on a bunch of clothes that I got from a friend :) No HRT, planning to get my first RLE on a trip next week! Getting my eyebrows done soon and I'm in the process of growing my hair out. I'm right on the cusp of beginning transition, and I couldn't be more excited!

•