Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: WholeNewDrew on February 24, 2016, 11:01:20 PM
Agreed, I don't know how they came up with that.

Here's one of me from last week. Minimal makeup, eyeliner is just on the waterlines. Trying on a bunch of clothes that I got from a friend :) No HRT, planning to get my first RLE on a trip next week! Getting my eyebrows done soon and I'm in the process of growing my hair out. I'm right on the cusp of beginning transition, and I couldn't be more excited!

You are feminine and have good potential. But you're still not passing. Your body shape isn't very feminine and your hairstyle aren't especially feminine either. Maybe you should consider growing your hair longer. I would recommend you a feminine long bang going down. If you want to, you can get longer hair around as well. Long hair make you pass better, because the society.

You're very lucky with your head shape and your eyes. :) I recommend you these hairstyles. I talking about the appearance, not the hair color. Your hair color is fine. <-- Just added that for not being misunderstood.
With these haircuts you would probably pass very well and the result would be gorgeous.

•  

RavenL

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on February 24, 2016, 10:26:36 AM
I've seen your before and after pictures in another thread. So your estrogen has done a nice job. I can still see some male features/features affected by testosterone, but you has come far in the process. Your head shape, size and length makes passing harder for you. Often women has lesser length at their face, are more round and soft. And your body shape makes also passing harder for you. Your body shape is the major thing that would make me think you're not passing 100%. You hasn't the feminine curves and other forms. You looks also tall, but it exist many tall cis girls, so that may not destroy for the passing so much as the feminine forms. You has a very feminine appearance, but because some features, the passing would be harder.

(I has seen more tall cis women than adult women without feminine curves, shapes etc. Therefor a tall woman would pass easier as a cis woman than a woman without so many feminine forms for me)

PS! I'm honest in threads like this, because I assume people want a honest answer. :)

While I appreciate the honesty I'm going to have to disagree. Women come in all different shapes and sizes. I've seen cis women with less curves then me. I could show you my curves but I'd get banned for nudes. Same thing for my face yes I have a long face. But I've worked with a woman with a much longer face then me.

As for passing unless my entire city has been polite towards me for two months. I am passing 99.9% of the time. I get looks from guys for my legs and rear. And kids no longer look at me, and they are the worst at clocking someone. As for height it is what it is. I don't get clocked for it I just get told I'm a tall girl.

I didn't post pictures for validation since I'm happy with my body. And mostly because it feels like the trans community has an idealized vision of how someone world look. If we held cis people to some of our standards not even bio woman would pass.

Just my two cents

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

•  

kittenpower

Sorry if Sebby offended you, but to be fair, you did post in a topic that asked for opinions; some people may agree with his opinion and others may not, but it is only a subjective observation based on two dimensional photographs that do not show the entire "picture". If you are happy with your appearance, and accepted as a woman in the real world, then that is all that truly matters. The fabulous thread is more of a celebratory thread, so perhaps that would be a better option if you do not want opinions about whether a picture is passing or not.
  •  

RavenL

I wasn't offended. And I did say I appreciate the opinion. And I do have the right to disagree. I don't need validation to know if I pass or not. I'm leaving it at that

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: RavenL on February 25, 2016, 11:02:00 AM

While I appreciate the honesty I'm going to have to disagree. Women come in all different shapes and sizes. I've seen cis women with less curves then me. I could show you my curves but I'd get banned for nudes. Same thing for my face yes I have a long face. But I've worked with a woman with a much longer face then me.

As for passing unless my entire city has been polite towards me for two months. I am passing 99.9% of the time. I get looks from guys for my legs and rear. And kids no longer look at me, and they are the worst at clocking someone. As for height it is what it is. I don't get clocked for it I just get told I'm a tall girl.

I didn't post pictures for validation since I'm happy with my body. And mostly because it feels like the trans community has an idealized vision of how someone world look. If we held cis people to some of our standards not even bio woman would pass.

Just my two cents

If you posted in the "I am fabolous" thread, I would just give you compliments etc. But since you posted in "Do I look or could I pass as female" thread, a passing thread, therefor I gave you a honest reply. Lying isn't a thing I want to do in threads like this, because it's a passing thread. If you don't want feedback about your passing abilities and are happy, I wouldn't recommend you to post in this thread. Because every time people post in passing threads, I always assume they are asking people for a honest opinion. I live in a place/town where most girls and women have feminine forms. I know I don't want feedback by others, therefor I never post pictures of me in passing threads. Have a nice day.  :) Don't want validation, this thread may not be the correct one.
  •  

Dankster

So, I cant socially transition at home because I live with my parents and it will upset them. I'm actually comfortable in boymode, but I'm starting to think that it will be more difficult for me to pull it off in the coming months as I'm already a year and a half into hrt and only getting more fem looking by the week. I don't want to upset my parents and I can't deal with the anxiety of having to explain to family members and friends why I look different and socially transitioning in front of them. I think the easiest route for me would to be to finally leave home, as I'm already in my mid 20's, and move to a city, like Portland, with a great trans community, because I believe it would be easier for me to make the switch there. I could start a new life, and finally be able to express myself the way I have always dreamed, as a girl. So, I'm posting here to ask how hard would it be for me to make the switch? Please, no huxboxing, I take this very seriously as it will effect my life greatly in the coming months. What tells do I have? what can I do to appear more fem and pass? fyi, this is my boymode as I cant dress at home.

http://i.imgur.com/nRRoaR4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8ftwCDk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/NgrlMCB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nHGwArB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RgA0Zcm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vdC06Yu.jpg

excuse my chubbyness, Im working on losing the weight  :embarrassed:
  •  

stephaniec

not hard at all, but You have nothing to lose if you've made the decision to leave already and just come out and see if you can work with your parents. It seems you have nothing to lose. The hormones are doing good.
  •  

Joanne Feliz

This is me yesterday before I went out:

:D

I have a massive forehead ouch! 
  •  

Dankster

Quote from: stephaniec on February 25, 2016, 03:58:22 PM
not hard at all, but You have nothing to lose if you've made the decision to leave already and just come out and see if you can work with your parents. It seems you have nothing to lose. The hormones are doing good.

Thanks. It's just really hard to talk to my parents. I know if I talked to them, that I would have a better idea of what life could be like in the coming months. I just don't know how to start it. That awkwardness.
  •  

WholeNewDrew

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on February 25, 2016, 06:34:05 AM
You are feminine and have good potential. But you're still not passing. Your body shape isn't very feminine and your hairstyle aren't especially feminine either. Maybe you should consider growing your hair longer. I would recommend you a feminine long bang going down. If you want to, you can get longer hair around as well. Long hair make you pass better, because the society.

You're very lucky with your head shape and your eyes. :) I recommend you these hairstyles. I talking about the appearance, not the hair color. Your hair color is fine. <-- Just added that for not being misunderstood.
With these haircuts you would probably pass very well and the result would be gorgeous.

Thanks for the recommendations! As I said, in the process of growing my hair out, there's next to nothing I can do with it at the moment. But, what can you do? Also, my body shape isn't super feminine, but it's not exactly masculine. My measurements are somewhere around 31-28-32, I'm pretty much a stick, and I know I have to work on that.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Ashley Allison on February 25, 2016, 11:35:08 PM
Just wondering if I can pass as female looking like this, thanks for the help :)

The hair helps a lot at the passing. If rest of you are feminine shaped, it's big chance for passing. You're pretty much androgynous.
  •  

Freya

I had a makeover while I was out of town this week.  Unfortunately I didn't plan on it before I left, so I didn't bring any clothes with me.  This was the first time I ever felt like I might be able to appear as female and it's certainly the first time I have ever posted any pictures.

Freya

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Freya on February 27, 2016, 02:12:24 AM
I had a makeover while I was out of town this week.  Unfortunately I didn't plan on it before I left, so I didn't bring any clothes with me.  This was the first time I ever felt like I might be able to appear as female and it's certainly the first time I have ever posted any pictures.

Freya

Yes, you do pass.
  •  

Jennilyn

Hi everyone! Thought I'd check back in and ask your opinions! So how am I doin'? :)

Sometimes it feels like life is an uphill race, sometimes it feels like a losing battle, but we need to shine on. No matter who's trying to turn off our light.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

DiamondBladee

You all look really beautiful :) you pass
1337th post.
~ Ana Maria
  •  

Luna Star

Hair grew a bit longer and I wanted some honest oppinions. I feel like I look better in real life but I really suck at this selfie thing.
No hrt, 3 weeks hormone blockers(not that it will change much).
Only got light makeup powder on the parts to hide any bear shade

also those breasts arent really... real >.>
Luna, the poet and the digital artist.

Pleased to meet you ;)
  •  

stephaniec

looks like you have the makings for a fine woman.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Luna Star on March 02, 2016, 03:25:53 PM
Hair grew a bit longer and I wanted some honest oppinions. I feel like I look better in real life but I really suck at this selfie thing.
No hrt, 3 weeks hormone blockers(not that it will change much).
Only got light makeup powder on the parts to hide any bear shade

also those breasts arent really... real >.>

Your appearance pass. :) But I don't know how your voice is. Voice can destroy the passing. :) With HRT thing would be perfect.
  •