Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blondie

I think I pass face wise... But my body needs some work (cough cough boobs).. But Iv only been on testosterone blockers for a month and I'm waiting for porphyria blood work to come back until I can start estrogen :( So I can't expect much body wise.
  •  

stephaniec

definitely your face will do great , everyone is different so I don't know what your body will do.
  •  

Jessie Ann

•  

Dee Marshall

My friend took this today when I was shopping at... well, you know.

Agg! My big head!
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Lucie

Quote from: Melanie ♡ on March 03, 2016, 05:39:48 PM
1 Year on Hormones  :)

I also made a timeline video!

You are so beautiful Melanie ! You make me dream...
  •  

liz

Quote from: blondie on March 03, 2016, 02:48:36 PM

I think I pass face wise... But my body needs some work (cough cough boobs).. But Iv only been on testosterone blockers for a month and I'm waiting for porphyria blood work to come back until I can start estrogen :( So I can't expect much body wise.

Wow, in your second pics your eyes are popping out so much with your blonde hairs.

I hope you'll post another set of pictures next year to see the changes.

Otherwise I'm pretty sure you won't have much trouble passing very soon. Even without boobs you actually look pretty good already, you have this look where boobs dont matter lucky you.
  •  

liz

Quote from: blondie on March 03, 2016, 02:48:36 PM

You look pretty good girl, i hope you will send another set of pictures next year to see how awesome you will become.

You wouldnt need big boobs, because of your shape and look.

Good luck and success!
  •  

jebee

Just two question,a) do i look ok?? b) do people think i pass ?? i think i need more work .....

•  

Dankster

Quote from: jebee on March 07, 2016, 03:27:34 PM
Just two question,a) do i look ok?? b) do people think i pass ?? i think i need more work .....

Kind of tricky to tell because of the MySpace angles but from what I can tell you will probably pass, as long as your voice is good.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Just two question. a) Do I look ok? b) do people think i pass? I think I need more work...

You looks so girly as a cis girl would and your appearance pass. :) You has that cute girly appearance many youthful girls has.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Rylie M

I agree if I passed you on the street I probably wouldn't be able to tell your not a cis woman.
  •  

Joan

Two from a recent trip to Tokyo. I've stopped getting gawped at actually and people barely look at me. My GF says "generally, people can be relied upon to be polite".

Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Dee Marshall

My latest, wearing clothes my friend gave me when she finally decided that she's never wear them again. Thanks, Miriam!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Joan on March 08, 2016, 05:11:01 PM
Two from a recent trip to Tokyo. I've stopped getting gawped at actually and people barely look at me. My GF says "generally, people can be relied upon to be polite".

coming along quite well
  •  

Jalynn

I tried a couple guy pics I took yesterday in an howhot internet program for fun. So surprised it said I was female for both pics.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Patti

New hair today :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: ImSuziG on March 11, 2016, 12:21:27 AM
New hair today :)

At picture 1, 3 and 4 you don't pass 100%. You has a squared masculine shape at your head. You hasn't so soften features yet. Soft is associated with femininity; female. At picture 2 you pass much better than the other pictures. You has some revealing skin (Women has often more soft skin), but you has much more soften facial features at picture 2. Maybe it's because the angle and pose, I'm not sure. You appear much more female at picture 2, you also looks like a different person at picture 2. Picture 1 and picture 2 could be sisters. By the way, your face appear much lesser square at picture 2. It's more rounded in a feminine way.
  •