Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Jalynn on March 10, 2016, 10:47:39 PM
I tried a couple guy pics I took yesterday in an howhot internet program for fun. So surprised it said I was female for both pics.

Your face looks lesser squared at this picture than the other you posted. Maybe that's the reason the program guessed female at it. Even thought you don't have the female clothes or the blonde hair, you looks more feminine at this picture. The squareness made passing harder. Without it, you appear more feminine.
  •  

Patti

I was waiting to hear the Sebby verdict. I'm pre HRT and an athlete with low body fat, so I'm sure that I have sharp features. I'm getting electrolysis with a fairly aggressive schedule which has left my face bumpy much of the time as I am having her thin as opposed to clear areas. I have a ways to go but so much better then even earlier this week. Thanks for the critical eye and I agree that pic #2 is probably the best. Too bad I can't force everyone to look at me from that angle ;p

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on March 11, 2016, 08:00:36 AM
At picture 1, 3 and 4 you don't pass 100%. You has a squared masculine shape at your head. You hasn't so soften features yet. Soft is associated with femininity; female. At picture 2 you pass much better than the other pictures. You has some revealing skin (Women has often more soft skin), but you has much more soften facial features at picture 2. Maybe it's because the angle and pose, I'm not sure. You appear much more female at picture 2, you also looks like a different person at picture 2. Picture 1 and picture 2 could be sisters. By the way, your face appear much lesser square at picture 2. It's more rounded in a feminine way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

RachaelAnne

Hi all,

So Please tell me what you think...  If you ran into me on the street would you see me as female? or male?

Thank you all in advance for your feedback!
Love Rachael
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: RachaelAnne on March 11, 2016, 12:42:41 PM
Hi all,

So Please tell me what you think...  If you ran into me on the street would you see me as female? or male?

Because your female expression, I would assume you're a woman. But I would also assume you aren't cis as well.
You have some revealing features like your forehead and nose. I often associate some kinds of noses, forehead and other features with the more masculine side. Your hairline shows some masculinity too. That's my honest reply.
  •  

stephaniec

Hi all,

are you on hormones at all
  •  

Freya

•  

Mariah

I would say female. You look great. You hair reminds me of mine. Hugs
Mariah
Hi all,

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Jalynn

I think I finally get what is meant by squareness of the face. It is when the corner of the jaw goes straight up to the temples? I am guessing that I am doing better because I stopped chewing gum all day at work. I think it built up a lots and lots of muscle on the jaw. Now I have a bad habit of grinding the clear plastic braces I have on. Hopefully can loose some of the jaw muscle from using it less.
  •  

RachaelAnne

Quote from: stephaniec on March 11, 2016, 02:04:03 PM
are you on hormones at all

Hi Stephanie,

Yes I've been on a low dose for just over 12 months now.

Thank you Sebby for the feedback.  I know I have to work toward FFS to take care of my nose, brow and jaw lines.

Today out at lunch, the women at the order counter both gendered me as female.  One complimented me on my blouse and wanted to know where I purchased it.

It's a men's shirt, I'm not out at work so I try to keep it more androgynous.
It's getting harder since I now have 38B breasts.  My wife is always telling me that I look female in everything that I wear now, be it male or female clothing.
Love Rachael
  •  

Bexxi

Heres me, year and a half on spiro, and Estradot patches, which done virtually zilch for my appearance but here's me !! Changed to Prostap last week as my testosterone was still in the male range at 19 so hopefully start to see some changes !

Btw I hate my smile so that's a no no 😃
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Bexxi on March 12, 2016, 09:11:20 AM

Heres me, year and a half on spiro, and Estradot patches, which done virtually zilch for my appearance but here's me !! Changed to Prostap last week as my testosterone was still in the male range at 19 so hopefully start to see some changes !

Can you post more pictures? This picture is so bright that it's hard to see properly. But from what I can see, I would say you pass.
  •  

Mariah

You pass. Beautiful picture. Sebby is right also though the photo has a bit of light shadowing the picture itself in the foreground, but you look great. Hugs
Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Paige

Okay I'm confused Bexxi, from this picture you look like a beautiful young woman.  Perhaps you're being a little too hard on yourself?

Paige :)
  •  

Bexxi

Thankyou Sebby,

Ii will take some pics like side profile etc and post, appreciate your input😊

Paige and Mariah 😊 Thankyou also, I wish I could see what you see I really really do ! You both have genuinely brightened up my night!

I'm usually scared of posting on here or any forum for that matter but glad I did, It has been worthwhile.

😊
  •  

Kitty June

We'll see if that worked, and if it did, what do you think.

Yea, it did work, so that's a first.
I know that there is beard shadow, but this is me at 3 months.
Thanks everyone
Stevie
  •  

stephaniec

The sad thing is we all have that little Neanderthal on our shoulders when we look in the mirror . It takes time to ignore the negativity.
  •  

Shandril

•  

Jalynn

Very pretty but the camera setting is making it look like you have lots of powder on and really pale.
  •  

AbbyKat

Quote from: ImSuziG on March 11, 2016, 10:52:37 AM
I was waiting to hear the Sebby verdict.

I've been waiting weeks for it.   :D

•