Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatelynBG

My first make up, not thrilled with the lip color but I think I did well on my foundation.

]
  •  

Mariah

Beautiful KatelynBG. You pass. Hugs
Quote from: KatelynBG on March 13, 2016, 07:24:46 PM
My first make up, not thrilled with the lip color but I think I did well on my foundation.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Shandril on March 12, 2016, 11:12:30 PM

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

I think passing would be easier with longer hair.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: KatelynBG on March 13, 2016, 07:24:46 PM

I can see something gray in your face. Stubble makes passing harder. Even you tried to cover it up with makeup, it's still visible. There aren't more that reveal you aren't cis from what I can see; from this picture and angle. If I look away from the stubble, you pass.
  •  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

SciNerdGirl

I have been scared to post an actual picture of myself on-line since I still present as male in public.  But I took this picture today, and I feel kind of pretty in it, and I'd like an honest opinion on whether I could actually pass or not.

Note: I'm wearing pretty heavy makeup and I wear the had because my hair is receding pretty badly.

J.
If I want to look like a girl, I need to eat like one.

Happiness is getting your eyeliner perfect on the first try  :angel:
  •  

Kitty June

Omg  do I look so horrible that no one will comment?

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

•  

V M

Quote from: StevieC9 on March 12, 2016, 04:32:21 PM

We'll see if that worked, and if it did, what do you think.

Yea, it did work, so that's a first.
I know that there is beard shadow, but this is me at 3 months.
Thanks everyone
Stevie

I think you're coming along rather nicely at three months in
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: StevieC9 on March 14, 2016, 05:49:32 PM
Omg  do I look so horrible that no one will comment?

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk
I've taken my pictures down because no one comments. I've been on Susan's for almost 3 years and I stopped putting pictures up outside of my avatar because no one comments. I wouldn't worry about it.
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: V M on March 14, 2016, 06:10:07 PM
I think you're coming along rather nicely at three months in

Hi Stevie
I think you pass fine you looking good at 3 months. It doesn't happen over night and you will see a lot of changes over time and you will be happier. You look great. Keep the faith Sweetie

Hug's Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Kitty June

Thank you ladies.
I guess I was getting impatient and a little bi***y this afternoon.
I think that for other than my avatar pic, this is the first time I've posted a photo. I guess I needed a little confidence boost and I want to you thank you all for that.
I know it's a process, but I so just want to get through the awkward puberty years. Sigh
Alright then, nighty night and hugs to you ladies for the kind words

•  

Mariah

Lovely picture. You pass. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: SciNerdGirl on March 14, 2016, 03:50:23 PM
I have been scared to post an actual picture of myself on-line since I still present as male in public.  But I took this picture today, and I feel kind of pretty in it, and I'd like an honest opinion on whether I could actually pass or not.

Note: I'm wearing pretty heavy makeup and I wear the had because my hair is receding pretty badly.

J.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: SciNerdGirl on March 14, 2016, 03:50:23 PM

J.

You has some rough facial features, but they are also kinda androgynous. With estrogen your face would get softer skin etc, then you would appear even more feminine. But you do kinda pass. As long you has feminine expression (clothes etc) I don't think you need to worry so much.
  •  

Missy D

Hi Everyone,

I've taken some more photo's of myself lol  ;) I'm so sorry about the last one!! I was using a timer thingy on my camera and I was so concerned about rushing back to the chair and sitting down that I didn't smile  :) Oh well, life can be serious sometimes I suppose!! I do have ones taken by other people but they've usually got my friends in so I'll stick to selfies for the time being. Anyway, please let me know what you think.... It's really so helpful to know this sort of thing  :) xx

"Melissa makes sense!" - my friend
  •  

loyalkirsten

I don't really have any friends so I'm asking you ladies if you will be my judge and also let me know what else I can work on phusically. Thank you all.

I just recently had extensions sewn in.

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: Missy D on March 15, 2016, 05:10:04 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've taken some more photo's of myself lol  ;) I'm so sorry about the last one!! I was using a timer thingy on my camera and I was so concerned about rushing back to the chair and sitting down that I didn't smile  :) Oh well, life can be serious sometimes I suppose!! I do have ones taken by other people but they've usually got my friends in so I'll stick to selfies for the time being. Anyway, please let me know what you think.... It's really so helpful to know this sort of thing  :) xx

how long on HRT?
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: loyalkirsten on March 15, 2016, 05:58:34 PM
I don't really have any friends so I'm asking you ladies if you will be my judge and also let me know what else I can work on phusically. Thank you all.

I just recently had extensions sewn in.

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo
what would you like to know
  •  

loyalkirsten

Quote from: stephaniec on March 15, 2016, 09:01:55 PM
what would you like to know
Any and all comments are helpful

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

•  

stephaniec

the problem is your face is covered and the pictures of your body don't tell much unless you can specify what you would like to know. Different body angles would tell more about your hips and body proportion. are you on HRT
  •  

Missy D

Quote from: stephaniec on March 15, 2016, 09:00:13 PM
how long on HRT?

I'm not  ;)

Hoping to start in the next couple of months though lol xx
"Melissa makes sense!" - my friend
  •