Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

•  

Lucie

Quote from: Missy D on March 15, 2016, 05:10:04 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've taken some more photo's of myself lol  ;) I'm so sorry about the last one!! I was using a timer thingy on my camera and I was so concerned about rushing back to the chair and sitting down that I didn't smile  :) Oh well, life can be serious sometimes I suppose!! I do have ones taken by other people but they've usually got my friends in so I'll stick to selfies for the time being. Anyway, please let me know what you think.... It's really so helpful to know this sort of thing  :) xx

You are a very cute girl !
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: loyalkirsten on March 15, 2016, 05:58:34 PM
I don't really have any friends so I'm asking you ladies if you will be my judge and also let me know what else I can work on phusically. Thank you all.

I just recently had extensions sewn in.
signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

You still looks manly for me. If you had more breasts and lesser muscle, passing would be easier. It's not so easy to see your face at these pictures, but I think I have commented that before on a earlier picture.
  •  

Aurorasky

Quote from: SciNerdGirl on March 14, 2016, 03:50:23 PM
I have been scared to post an actual picture of myself on-line since I still present as male in public.  But I took this picture today, and I feel kind of pretty in it, and I'd like an honest opinion on whether I could actually pass or not.

Note: I'm wearing pretty heavy makeup and I wear the had because my hair is receding pretty badly.

J.

Remove the beard shadow and do your eyebrows. You still do not pass to me. But HRT will change that.
Love,

Aurora Beatriz da Fonseca
  •  

akegia

Haven't been around in awhile, had to process some stuff and work through some personal things. Wasn't fun :P

Anyways, figured I would drop by and see what you peeps think of my progress thus far?

I know my eyebrows need work, I wanted a shot without makeup or anything on so I can get a honest opinion based on me and the makeup :P Anyways thoughts? Thanks ^_^
  •  

amberwaves

Brave enough to put a photo up in this thread (now that a photo of me dressed exists).  Went out with my wife for our anniversary like this.  Not on hormones yet, just make up.

•  

KatelynBG

Quote from: Mariah on March 13, 2016, 08:09:00 PM
Beautiful KatelynBG. You pass. Hugs

Thank you Mariah!

Here's my 2nd attempt at makeup, I think I'm getting better?

]
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: amberwaves on March 20, 2016, 05:08:19 PM
Brave enough to put a photo up in this thread (now that a photo of me dressed exists).  Went out with my wife for our anniversary like this.  Not on hormones yet, just make up.

Pretty! Love the hair colour!  ;D  And is that a serpentine hallway? My sister lived in a house with them.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

V M

Quote from: KatelynBG on March 20, 2016, 08:31:59 PM

Here's my 2nd attempt at makeup, I think I'm getting better?

Very nice, coming along great  :icon_chick:  My only suggestion would be to have your brows thinned and shaped at a salon

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Galyo

Cross-posted from the fabulous-topic:

I went out with this outfit yesterday and asked my friend to snap a picture with my cellphone. I was wearing a ton of make-up, though it's probably hard to tell from the photo.
I'm always curious to see how well I'm coming along and what others think.

I personally can't stand the look of my face. It just screams "guy" whenever I see it.
  •  

amberwaves

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 20, 2016, 08:47:58 PM
Pretty! Love the hair colour!  ;D  And is that a serpentine hallway? My sister lived in a house with them.

Hugs, Devlyn
It is a serpentine hallway.  That is my natural hair and color.  Thank you so much for the complement.  I've been joking for years with people that I have "girl hair".  If only they knew.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: akegia on March 20, 2016, 11:09:26 AM
Haven't been around in awhile, had to process some stuff and work through some personal things. Wasn't fun :P

Anyways, figured I would drop by and see what you peeps think of my progress thus far?

I know my eyebrows need work, I wanted a shot without makeup or anything on so I can get a honest opinion based on me and the makeup :P Anyways thoughts? Thanks ^_^

You doesn't pass at all yet. Even thought you have a feminine style, I can still see something revealing that make it harder to get a convincing look. Your body shape hasn't the typically female shapes with hips, breasts and curves. It goes straight down and is pretty much flat. Your ears, nose and chin isn't so feminine either and that makes passing harder too. You hasn't so soft and roundish features that is associated with femininity by the society.

My best advice are making your eye lashes look longer and more feminine, so people would focusing at your eyes. Your eyes are more feminine than the other features you have, therefor I recommend you to focus most at them. I also recommend you to have more hair at the side with the ears. You doesn't need it very long, but just a bit length to cover your ear. That may make you appear more feminine.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Galyo on March 20, 2016, 09:12:52 PM
Cross-posted from the fabulous-topic:

I went out with this outfit yesterday and asked my friend to snap a picture with my cellphone. I was wearing a ton of make-up, though it's probably hard to tell from the photo.
I'm always curious to see how well I'm coming along and what others think.

I personally can't stand the look of my face. It just screams "guy" whenever I see it.

You're right. I don't think you are passing yet either. Maybe more eyelashes would help. It's very important the eyes looks feminine for passing. Some darker eyelashes and some makeup can help. Soft skin and facial features are associated with femininity. Try to make the eyebrow more like a arch and not straight. Arch and medium dark look feminine, but straight thick eyebrows look masculine. Another tips is changing haircut to a more feminine one. I would recommend you a bit longer hair with a bang. It frames your face, make it appear rounder and more feminine. Then you don't need to worry about the forehead either. That's my honest opinion and tips.
  •  

Galyo

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on March 21, 2016, 12:30:03 PM
You're right. I don't think you are passing yet either. Maybe more eyelashes would help. It's very important the eyes looks feminine for passing. Some darker eyelashes and some makeup can help. Soft skin and facial features are associated with femininity. Try to make the eyebrow more like a arch and not straight. Arch and medium dark look feminine, but straight thick eyebrows look masculine. Another tips is changing haircut to a more feminine one. I would recommend you a bit longer hair with a bang. It frames your face, make it appear rounder and more feminine. Then you don't need to worry about the forehead either. That's my honest opinion and tips.

I did use make-up, but I just don't think it changes a whole lot about my appearance (except for hiding my beard-stubble).

I tried using eyeliner but it ended up making my eyebrows look bigger, so I removed it. I'm probably just doing something wrong.

I would really like to change my haircut, but it seems that no matter how much I comb it or style it, it always falls back to the split down the middle. It's really annoying and I wish I knew how I can fix this.

Thanks for your honest reply.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: amberwaves on March 20, 2016, 05:08:19 PM

that's a spooky hall way. Do like little creatures roam in there at night.
  •  

Lebedinaja

Quote from: loyalkirsten on March 15, 2016, 05:58:34 PM
I don't really have any friends so I'm asking you ladies if you will be my judge and also let me know what else I can work on phusically. Thank you all.

I just recently had extensions sewn in.

signed~
♡Kirsten Danielle xoxo

I think it's good, I like your shape :) Hairs and extensions look fine.
I think loosing weight (if you want) and HRT will always help. I don't know if you already have it, but this would be what I would work on next ^^
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Galyo on March 21, 2016, 12:49:52 PM
I did use make-up, but I just don't think it changes a whole lot about my appearance (except for hiding my beard-stubble).

I tried using eyeliner but it ended up making my eyebrows look bigger, so I removed it. I'm probably just doing something wrong.

I would really like to change my haircut, but it seems that no matter how much I comb it or style it, it always falls back to the split down the middle. It's really annoying and I wish I knew how I can fix this.

Thanks for your honest reply.

Ok. Thanks for explaining. I didn't know you worn makeup before reading for second time.
  •  

Galyo

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on March 21, 2016, 02:19:54 PM
Ok. Thanks for explaining. I didn't know you worn makeup before reading for second time.

It's okay, it's really hard to see on the photo anyway. I think I will use a proper camera next time.
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: akegia on March 20, 2016, 11:09:26 AM

I'm not sure the one-eyed hair style is doing you any favours. I agree with Sebby that your eyes are one (okay, two) of your best features.  You don't want to hide them.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •