Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadyTemi

Could always make a profile on a dating website and see how many messages you get from guys. Would be a good way of telling if you pass or not. That's what I do sometimes.
  •  

byanyothername

Quote from: Camryn Chambers on March 31, 2016, 07:26:01 AM
I feel like the more i transition the more feminine I feel but why is it that the mirror makes you feel so much more feminine than when you look at yourself in pictures, i don't understand, anyway here is my most recent selfie.

That's so true! I don't understand it either, one thing I do know though is that cameras lie. They pick up on things which the human eye doesn't, and although your self image when you look in the mirror can be distorted by your brain, it is more likely to be an accurate representation of how you actually look.

So go out there and be gorgeous.

P.S. You are super cute :-)
  •  

byanyothername

Taken this morning with no makeup, no filter, and pre HRT. I know I don't pass but my skincare regime has definitely made my skin a lot softer looking! I can't say enough good things about why you should take care of your face! Makeup application is only half the battle :-)
  •  

MadyTemi

Quote from: byanyothername on March 31, 2016, 09:48:09 AM

Taken this morning with no makeup, no filter, and pre HRT. I know I don't pass but my skincare regime has definitely made my skin a lot softer looking! I can't say enough good things about why you should take care of your face! Makeup application is only half the battle :-)

Longer hair and some makeup and you got it I think.
  •  

SofiN

Took me so long to get the courage to do this. I'm doomed right? (Thought since its Transgender Visibility Day and all...)

Feel free to be honest - this is a couple of weeks ago & no makeup. I don't have a better picture at this point sorry.

(Will remove this later)
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: SofiN on March 31, 2016, 10:40:37 AM
Took me so long to get the courage to do this. I'm doomed right? (Thought since its Transgender Visibility Day and all...)

Feel free to be honest - this is a couple of weeks ago & no makeup. I don't have a better picture at this point sorry.

(Will remove this later)

Noway are you doomed! And that is without makeup? You look quiet feminine I think
Your hands look really fine too! :)
goodluck, Christine

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Camryn Chambers on March 31, 2016, 07:26:01 AM
I feel like the more i transition the more feminine I feel but why is it that the mirror makes you feel so much more feminine than when you look at yourself in pictures, i don't understand, anyway here is my most recent selfie.

Really pretty, love the hair, normaly I really don't like short hairt but yours looks really nice, you remind me kind of Motoko Kusanagi! From GITS
Great progress, are you on hormones?
Hugs, Christine

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: byanyothername on March 31, 2016, 09:48:09 AM

Yes you are getting ther, grow that hair out will definitly help!
I too am pre HRT and my skin care regime has really helped soften my face! Waiting on HRT is painful though
You making good progress, i like that top too! :3
Hugs, Christine

•  

byanyothername

Quote from: ChristineRachel on March 30, 2016, 01:42:12 PM
I'v been hesatating on actually putting a Few pics of me on here, but I'v gathered courage and I'm going to do it
I will delete these in few days though!
How is my passability coming along?

Oh and never mind my hair extensions, not being dyed, but it shows good contrast to how long my actual hair is! What do you think?

You look great, I think when we both finally get on HRT, it will be kind to us!
  •  

Laura_7

I'v been hesatating on actually putting a Few pics of me on here, but I'v gathered courage and I'm going to do it

Oh and never mind my hair extensions, not being dyed, but it shows good contrast to how long my actual hair is! What do you think?

Don't hesitate to ask others opinions ... a few hints might be helpful ..

Pic 1 your accessoires are great and make for a very good overall picture ... necklace and blouse ...
Pic 2 you might try to cover forehead and brows with hair ... there are extensions in different sizes, and they can be cut like normal hair ...
Pic 3 great clothing great posture. Your muscles should decrease a bit on hormones. Doing a few regular exercises like walking could help with a well toned body.
Pic 4 nice
Pic 5 you could try to kind of feel like a girl inside ... just feel it . It shows in mannerism and posture, making for a natural posture. In the pic you look a bit stiff . I'd say try to relax, and just be yourself.
Weight I think will come by itself. Just eat what you crave on hrt, preferring healthy food.

*hugs*
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Laura_7 on March 31, 2016, 12:51:42 PM
Don't hesitate to ask others opinions ... a few hints might be helpful ..

Pic 1 your accessoires are great and make for a very good overall picture ... necklace and blouse ...
Pic 2 you might try to cover forehead and brows with hair ... there are extensions in different sizes, and they can be cut like normal hair ...
Pic 3 great clothing great posture. Your muscles should decrease a bit on hormones. Doing a few regular exercises like walking could help with a well toned body.
Pic 4 nice
Pic 5 you could try to kind of feel like a girl inside ... just feel it . It shows in mannerism and posture, making for a natural posture. In the pic you look a bit stiff . I'd say try to relax, and just be yourself.
Weight I think will come by itself. Just eat what you crave on hrt, preferring healthy food.

*hugs*

Thanks Laura!! :'3
Yes my camera does skew the image abit up close, though I have toyed with the idea of a full fringe! But I love quiffs! I know they lengthen the face, but even the genetic females in my family have long faces!
Oh a being stiff? I am a stiff though... haha as soon as the camera is on me I never know how to sit! I was always awkward with the camera
Thank you again Laura :)
Love, Christine.

•  

Karlie Ann

Quote from: AnamethatstartswithE on March 31, 2016, 07:26:45 PM
Be honest,

My opinion is that with long hair and no beard, you could pull it off.  Dose eyes tho....
Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

PrincessLulu

New member  ;D
Here are my pics one from 1 year ago on hrt and one from last week.

let me know what you think however im not fishing for compliments so no worries there.

•  

kittenpower

You look really pretty, and pass very well :)
  •  

Bexxi

Side image, request from Sebby !

First pic sort of makes my face look long and thin ! Weird, but hey ho :)
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Laura_7

Quote from: Bexxi on April 01, 2016, 02:40:18 PM
First pic sort of makes my face look long and thin ! Weird, but hey ho :)

I'd say you pass well :)

You are pretty :)

You might show some cleavage ...
and dark colours tend to hide surface.

Wearing light coloured blouses might make boobies look bigger ... and people associate boobies with femininity.

Its like an unconscious checklist. if some signs of boobies are present people are more likely to presume female.

*hugs*
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: MariaEE on March 29, 2016, 10:56:28 AM
So, i'm gone ask the same question everyone else asks here, Do i pass? 

I'm kind of looking for confirmation... But mostly i want to know if i could go out in public with this makeup and hair so i would appreciate it if you where honest :)

You don't pass yet. You has the potential, but have still much work to do. Example HRT. Your brow bridge and your nose is a bit masculine still. HRT would maybe soften your features, so that may help you a bit. You has come far with the hair. :)

You don't pass yet. You has still some rough features, but HRT may soften it a bit. You also have a long face. I associate some length with masculine, because I've seen more men than women with so long face. My best advice is doing your eyebrows and go on HRT.

You pass much better with new glasses and the new hairstyle. So this is a good decision! :)

You pass very well. You have a feminine hairstyle and face. Your nose is a bit masculine, but not so much that it would destroy the passing. :)

With stubble and short hair you would not pass at all. My best advice is remove all the facial hair, grow your hair a bit longer and doing your eyebrows. Your eyebrows are very straight and that make you appear much more masculine, including your facial hair. HRT would help a lot indeed.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

You pass at the second picture. You look average woman feminine. At picture one you looks more androgynous.

At these pictures you pass well. :)

•