Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karlie Ann

Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

PrincessLulu

The best way to cover beard shadow is to buy an orange tint makeup. Since orange is good at contrasting blue. You put some orange around bread shadow area then blend inward. After doing this use foundation. Make sure u het a lightest one your skin matches. Then use a slightly darker one to put a bad of around the hair line and under cheeckbone from by end of ear and dab on the bridge of your nose. Then place dabs of the lighter on on the sides of your nose under your eyes. And covering all the orange mustache beard. Dont forget to put a little down the sides of your neckin the front. Then blend everything together with a brush. After doing this use a light powder fountaon over and pat down your face over the cream based ones. After this do your eyeshadow. Eye shadow is best broken into four groups. The outer edge of the lid the middle then innner esge and finally, the space between eyelid and eyebrow. Then put on eyeliner on top and follow the waterline undernearth. I reccomend only doing half way undernear and very very thin. Then you can do mascara and blush... very light on the blush as well as its not popular much anymore but its great to hightlight cheeckbone expessially if you have high cheekbones.. again very light finally lipstick  and your going to look fabulous. Sorry for the spelling types this on my phone. I know a lot more of makeup tips but its is a crash course of how makeup being done to make it look great.. invest in a setting spray to hold everything on. Good luck. Id love to see some pictures of people who try this technique in comparasion to their own techniques.
  •  

SofiN

I just want to stop by and say thank you PrincessLulu for the amazing suggestion!

Have been looking for a good method to hide shadow for a while. Going to have to try that out and see what happens.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on April 01, 2016, 03:30:15 PM

You don't pass yet. You has still some rough features, but HRT may soften it a bit. You also have a long face. I associate some length with masculine, because I've seen more men than women with so long face. My best advice is doing your eyebrows and go on HRT.

Thanks Sebby, I know the long horse head is hard to hide :/
And unfortuneatly I cant do my eye brow just yet, those hairy things :@
I am very thin at the moment so I have lost fat in my face, I go on HRT in July, then I will hopefully pug on weight in the right places!, thanks for the comment
Hugs, Christine.

•  

PrincessLulu

Quote from: SofiN on April 01, 2016, 09:12:09 PM
I just want to stop by and say thank you PrincessLulu for the amazing suggestion!

Have been looking for a good method to hide shadow for a while. Going to have to try that out and see what happens.

Thanks id say to upvote me but i still havent quite figured out that
  •  

Laura_7

Quote from: PrincessLulu on April 02, 2016, 08:01:02 AM

Thanks id say to upvote me but i still havent quite figured out that

You need about 50 postings. Then further functions unlock.
You will see a button where you can give an applaud of a posting.

*hugs*
  •  

PrincessLulu

ok thanks i tried finding this under the tos and guidelines but i must have skipped over it XD
  •  

Aurorasky

Quote from: AnamethatstartswithE on March 31, 2016, 07:26:45 PM
Be honest,

you have potential. but you're not passing. Your facial shape and beard shadow make you readable. If you do hair renmoval and go on HRT, I can see this greatly improving. You also happen to have gorgeous eyes.
Love,

Aurora Beatriz da Fonseca
  •  

Bexxi

Quote from: stephaniec on April 01, 2016, 02:48:45 PM
you look like someone I've seen on TV

Haha, Thankyou, Interseting 😊

Quote from: Laura_7 on April 01, 2016, 02:49:07 PM
I'd say you pass well :)

You are pretty :)

You might show some cleavage ...
and dark colours tend to hide surface.

Wearing light coloured blouses might make boobies look bigger ... and people associate boobies with femininity.

Its like an unconscious checklist. if some signs of boobies are present people are more likely to presume female.

*hugs*

Thankyou Laura 😊😊😊 , so kind, I know exactly what you mean and your so right but unfortunately I do not have that confidence yet so always tend to wear black up top 😩.
  •  

Marlee

•  

Laura_7

Quote from: Bexxi on April 02, 2016, 02:06:44 PM

Thankyou Laura 😊😊😊 , so kind, I know exactly what you mean and your so right but unfortunately I do not have that confidence yet so always tend to wear black up top 😩.

Well you could wear your black top ...
ad a nice feminine blouse above ... maybe one with roses printed on it ... or another nice pattern ...

if you really like it it will show in posture and give you some confidence  :)
You could try a few clothes you feel really comfortable in  :)

*hugs*
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Karlie Ann on April 01, 2016, 06:08:20 PM

I found the pic I was looking for.  You remind me some of Eva Green.

We have alpha and omega. Eva Green looks like one from Venus, but she on Susan's place look more like a version who have been on both sides. Have a brain from Venus, but are born on Mars.
  •  

Bexxi

Quote from: Laura_7 on April 02, 2016, 02:32:17 PM
Well you could wear your black top ...
ad a nice feminine blouse above ... maybe one with roses printed on it ... or another nice pattern ...

if you really like it it will show in posture and give you some confidence  :)
You could try a few clothes you feel really comfortable in  :)

*hugs*

Your exactly right Hunni! I couldn't agree more! the clothing does give you confidence,  I've just recently left working at H&M after nearly five years and am now working for another clothing company, the problem is I go for plain tops and skinny jeans as to not stand out just incase I get clocked so go for the safe option. Yes it isn't a gender specific outfit but wearing nice printed outfits like you suggest may draw more attention as women always look at the competition  so I may be outed.

If I was confident in that I thought I passed then yeah give me that type of clothing any day ! I've got loads I've bought but never worn !!! Hehee

But yeah I can totally see where your coming from  I'm just scared I suppose😊😊😊 Thankyou

*hugs*
  •  

Nikki_Taz

Words can't bring me down
  •  

yokosoko

I need to head into the mall and want to do so like this. Can I get away with it? The lighting is purposely not great as I won't have lights blasting into my face in the mall. Will anyone give me a double take? What about store assistants if I don't look straight at them.

I'm kinda Waiting for your input to head out so short answers will do!

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/AnzQz

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: yokosoko on April 03, 2016, 07:02:29 AM
I need to head into the mall and want to do so like this. Can I get away with it? The lighting is purposely not great as I won't have lights blasting into my face in the mall. Will anyone give me a double take? What about store assistants if I don't look straight at them.

I'm kinda Waiting for your input to head out so short answers will do!

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/AnzQz

A longer Top and a little looser around the hips would be good, and maybe a jacket or cardigan loosly on top and you'd be alright, I think
Nice bag too!! ;)
Goodluck!

•