Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicka

So many beautiful women here. You all look great! :)
  •  

Karlie Ann

Okay, Sebby, and anyone else.  I had therapy today and this is probably my last photo before starting HRT (eeek!).  I can't afford to buy more feminine glasses right now, but other than that, how do I look?

Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

Magicka

Here is some pics of me.... I shaved my head to just see how I would look with a buzz cut again. A hardcore test of femininity. Here I am...

http://imgur.com/a/YRc3x

my little 3 pic gallery... no makeup only cherry lip balm; really dry right now. I really would love to grow my hair soon.
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Magicka

Thanks :) I still feel self conscious about going out as female! I really need to just be brave and do it.

•  

PrincessLulu

•  

SanaRinomi

Quote from: PrincessLulu on May 13, 2016, 11:40:15 AM
HAPPY Friday the 13th!!!

With that face, you could be Friday the 13th! Get it! Anyone. Anyone at all? No... Fudge! I suck at making jokes! It's not even funny! It's mean. Why God! Why did you give the ability to only make really mean jokes that aren't even funny?!

Edit: And that Friday the 13th. The days where I come up with the worst jokes possible.

Love,  Sarina!
  •  

kittenpower

I am not getting your joke, but maybe it's a cultural thing; here in the U.S.A some superstitious people associate Friday the 13th with bad events. She is really pretty, so unless she's an evil witch, sorceress, etc. I don't really understand the correlation.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Magicka on May 12, 2016, 04:39:42 PM
Here is some pics of me.... I shaved my head to just see how I would look with a buzz cut again. A hardcore test of femininity. Here I am...

http://imgur.com/a/YRc3x

my little 3 pic gallery... no makeup only cherry lip balm; really dry right now. I really would love to grow my hair soon.

You pass as a cis woman. First I thought you were a cis woman sharing your haircut pictures, then I realized this was a passing thread.
  •  

PrincessLulu

Quote from: kittenpower on May 13, 2016, 02:34:23 PM
I am not getting your joke, but maybe it's a cultural thing; here in the U.S.A some superstitious people associate Friday the 13th with bad events. She is really pretty, so unless she's an evil witch, sorceress, etc. I don't really understand the correlation.

right i dont really understand either..

Quote from: SanaRinomi on May 13, 2016, 01:04:30 PM
With that face, you could be Friday the 13th! Get it! Anyone. Anyone at all? No... Fudge! I suck at making jokes! It's not even funny! It's mean. Why God! Why did you give the ability to only make really mean jokes that aren't even funny?!

Edit: And that Friday the 13th. The days where I come up with the worst jokes possible.

Love,  Sarina!

passing post i wouldn't talk badly about someone even in a joke, maybe i do have powers.... lol  unless your prepared to take the heat right back.. although this was the most weird photo i could find for the day
  •  

Magicka

Thanks Seebee! I wish I could start my PFHR process. After being on hrt for one year it is way past due to start getting it done. These topics are very inspirational to see beautiful transwoman and find out where one stands as well.
  •  

SanaRinomi

Quote from: PrincessLulu on May 13, 2016, 05:00:34 PM
right i dont really understand either..
passing post i wouldn't talk badly about someone even in a joke, maybe i do have powers.... lol  unless your prepared to take the heat right back.. although this was the most weird photo i could find for the day
Maybe I've just been reading to many RoastMe comments on >-bleeped-<

Edit: Add the fact that my mind was in a daze. Because I'm sat here trying to understand what I wrote there and why. I tell you,  something was in the air yesterday...

Love,  Sarina!
  •  

Claire

Quote from: Karlie Ann on May 12, 2016, 01:37:57 PM
Okay, Sebby, and anyone else.  I had therapy today and this is probably my last photo before starting HRT (eeek!).  I can't afford to buy more feminine glasses right now, but other than that, how do I look?

With different glasses and longer hair I wouldn't question you on the street. Love your natural smile! Congrats on your HRT.
Sebby, Kalie was asking for your opinion, have you had a chance to reply?
Claire.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: dori on May 14, 2016, 05:57:50 AM
With different glasses and longer hair I wouldn't question you on the street. Love your natural smile! Congrats on your HRT.
Sebby, Kalie was asking for your opinion, have you had a chance to reply?

Picture, please? Perhaps I didn't notice Kalie. Sorry, much posts the last times.
  •  

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on May 14, 2016, 11:03:05 AM
Picture, please?

The one literally right above you in quotes.  -> HERE <-

(Kalie = Karlie; just a typo)

•  

PrincessLulu

Quote from: SanaRinomi on May 14, 2016, 03:10:54 AM
Maybe I've just been reading to many RoastMe comments on >-bleeped-<

Edit: Add the fact that my mind was in a daze. Because I'm sat here trying to understand what I wrote there and why. I tell you,  something was in the air yesterday...

Love,  Sarina!

tis all good not like we dont get ripped on enough lawlz
  •  

PrincessLulu

•  

SanaRinomi

Quote from: PrincessLulu on May 14, 2016, 01:59:25 PM
Thanks girlfriend!!!
I agree with Marlee

Love,  Sarina!

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Ⓥ on May 14, 2016, 11:30:21 AM
The one literally right above you in quotes.  -> HERE <-

(Kalie = Karlie; just a typo)

I've commented her before, therefor I skipped her this time. I said to her earlier long hair and more feminine glasses would make her pass better, than with square glasses. I don't need to repeat things every times. :)
  •