Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iamkaylakoch

I don't know if they were talking about you or me??

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

•  

iamkaylakoch

Because I really do want some more input from people. I need confidence boosting right now

•  

V M

Quote from: iamkaylakoch on May 29, 2016, 12:19:54 PM
I'm interested to see what people think. I personally think I look too masculine but IDK.......

I think you are at a good starting point and have potential as well, your arms look rather feminine already and I can see some feminine features in your facial structure, HRT will naturally enhance those features over time

Might think about thinning and shaping the eye brows though

As for hair there are several feminine styles available in both long and short hair

Looks are rather important but poise and style are also equally two of the most important factors in passing in public imo
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Magicka

So many issues can be solved with the right hair style honestly. Multivitamine and mineral complexes will do great deal for skin texture as well. Your all lovely and have the potential to be more so. Even if one has some masculine features that is not that bad even some ciswomen do. All you have to do is know how to work around them like the ciswomen have had their whole lives to find out how. Sure if you look like a bodybuilder Viking man or some such it aint the case but I have not seen that here. Don't ever give up on your femininity ladies! ^-^

I was using a online virtual makeover thing and put some long hair on me it looks like fake hair but it gives an great idea of how you would look with different hair styles colors, make up styles etc it's awesome. It does not morph your face though or change facial shape or anything nor does it adjust lighting on the picture so you can rest easy it just your natural face and it just adds hair and make up.

Here is me with these hair styles... lol the hair might be a bit high on the second one.

http://imgur.com/a/gxq2g
  •  

roseyfox

I dont like pics of myself but i can let this one slide 2 months on hormones
I rather not
  •  

V M

Quote from: roseyfox on May 29, 2016, 08:16:51 PM

Coming along great Rosey :icon_chick:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

stephaniec

•  

iamkaylakoch

Quote from: V M on May 29, 2016, 05:39:13 PM
I think you are at a good starting point and have potential as well, your arms look rather feminine already and I can see some feminine features in your facial structure, HRT will naturally enhance those features over time

Might think about thinning and shaping the eye brows though

As for hair there are several feminine styles available in both long and short hair

Looks are rather important but poise and style are also equally two of the most important factors in passing in public imo
What about this hairstyle for me?

•  

V M

Different people have different face shapes

Basically what you may want to do is first decide what basic face shape you have and then look at various hair styles that compliment it, this is what experienced hair stylist do before giving someone a haircut

So you may possibly want to grow your hair out and then discuss with a stylist what you want to do and what will work best for you 

- V M
  •  

Magicka

You are sooo gorgeous iamkaylakoch! That hairstyle fits you soo well! God I miss my long hair!
  •  

iamkaylakoch

Quote from: Magicka on May 30, 2016, 01:37:21 AM
You are sooo gorgeous iamkaylakoch! That hairstyle fits you soo well! God I miss my long hair!
Aww thank you Magicka but you should probably know that that hairstyle isn't me. This is

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Magicka on May 29, 2016, 05:56:04 PM
So many issues can be solved with the right hair style honestly. Multivitamine and mineral complexes will do great deal for skin texture as well. Your all lovely and have the potential to be more so. Even if one has some masculine features that is not that bad even some ciswomen do. All you have to do is know how to work around them like the ciswomen have had their whole lives to find out how. Sure if you look like a bodybuilder Viking man or some such it aint the case but I have not seen that here. Don't ever give up on your femininity ladies! ^-^

I was using a online virtual makeover thing and put some long hair on me it looks like fake hair but it gives an great idea of how you would look with different hair styles colors, make up styles etc it's awesome. It does not morph your face though or change facial shape or anything nor does it adjust lighting on the picture so you can rest easy it just your natural face and it just adds hair and make up.

Here is me with these hair styles... lol the hair might be a bit high on the second one.

http://imgur.com/a/gxq2g

You looks obviously like a cis-girl in the teens. Ca. 16 - 18 years old. 110% cis features in your face.
  •  

iamkaylakoch

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on May 30, 2016, 07:59:28 AM
You looks obviously like a cis-girl in the teens. Ca. 16 - 18 years old. 110% cis features in your face.
Really??

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: roseyfox on May 29, 2016, 08:16:51 PM

You looks androgynous for me. Since your face is pretty much neutral, you can decide how you want to appear with clothing, hair etc. In that way you're pretty much lucky. With these glasses and the curly hair, you looks slightly feminine.
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: iamkaylakoch on May 30, 2016, 08:01:13 AM
Really??

It would be impossible for you to pass as a cis man with so feminine features that you have. You looks obviously like a cis woman. You have the typically teenage girl face like most cis-girls has. Soft cute face, narrow nose, feminine cheekbone, feminine skull, round feminine big eyes and girly eyebrows.
  •  

iamkaylakoch

Oh......that ones not me :/

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: iamkaylakoch on May 30, 2016, 08:07:37 AM
Oh......that ones not me :/

WhoooOOOps! Replied to wrong person!
  •  

iamkaylakoch

Yeah..... :/

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: iamkaylakoch on May 30, 2016, 01:16:44 PM
Yeah..... :/

Why did you write "Really?" and who did you write it to?
  •  

iamkaylakoch

I wrote it to you because of the comment about the cis girl. But it wasn't about me :(

•